Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:18 AM

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers (66239 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Unrated900(m): 5:07am On Mar 30, 2022
michlins:
Na this government cause am. Ever since he became president,we haven't won a single trophy

How about the eaglets who won the cup twice under him
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by enebelid9(m): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerians invators run for life as Police shoots tear gas� after destroying stadium�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dkpciN7hmI
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Zetty177x: 6:12am On Mar 30, 2022
ablejesus26:
Wahala.
People dey buy garri 1k par paint
Rice 500 par derica
Fuel 180 per litre.
Yet ordinary to qualify still become wahala.
If no for maturity I for se scatter everywhere jereh angry

I still buy fuel at #205 o

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Zetty177x: 6:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Can't Buhari just resign? Must he complete his tenure?

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Rexymania:
Go and scatter apc rallies like that and leave those chickens alone. They won't even had gone far if they had qualified so why the fuss?! to hell with Nigeria

At least, Nigeria's flag would be hoisted and their being at the world cup would have made us stay glued to our TVs and make us happy for the time being while they play
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Perfecttouchade: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2022
fergie001:

I just dey vex ..I would have refused to watch the game...aswear
I wish also because that would have been better grin
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by hotseat: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Now that the sole thing that brings us some form of joy has been squandered, the gloom would be intensified.

Buhari, you see your life?
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by BOYS2MEN: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2022
You wey no be failed element...I hail you..first class daftness and a PhD holder of failure like u....you can still help me pass the message to your president but meanwhile before then don't forget to tell him to open up a kiosk for you because you are a total failure, everything thing about you and your president are nothing to write home about....I no wan insult you but just manage the name IDIOTIC ELEMENT OF NIGERIA cool
buckeyemedia:
Are you not Nigerian? Nonsense failed element.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by stopthecycle: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2022
hotseat:
Now that the sole thing that brings us some form of joy has been squandered, the gloom would be intensified.

Buhari, you see your life?

Typical Nigerian...blaming everyone but himself for his own problems. Most of you shrimps can't even lead your families and you take pleasure in blaming Buhari for everything, Even for your weak erection...stop it! You continue to blame the next leadership as well for anything, you blamed Obj, you blamed Yaradua, you blamed Jonathan and now Buhari...na Buhari play the match? Mtcheww, nonsense and ingredient...
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by sameks08(m): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2022
That Bassy na one kind stupid and lazy player very very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by OsilaGama(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2022
i blame the coach..
just look at the quality players we have in our team.
but that monkey couldnt make any good use of them.it would be better we continued with that old albino and our oyibo goalkeeper

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by mickyeddi(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Zoo of a country!
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Utycar: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Nathphil:
Rip to everyone that had died since 2015 due to insecurities in Nigeria. We don't deserve to be at the world cup.

What those dieing since 2015 got to do with the post above? In a develop Country they would have conceded defeat and everyone go out of the stadium without any injury but in Nigeria everything is DO or DIE. No matter who is the President of this country if we Can't change ourselves as an individual then, then Nigeria can never be different.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by ALFADOS(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2022
God's of the land have Mercy on Nigerian
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2022
I don get alert.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2022
OILNGASSPLY:
Do you know anyone into oil ? I have legitimate suppliers for NNPC certified AGO (Diesel) in metric tons as well as crude & PMS(Fuel) .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested

Which diesel? 419 is becoming too much on this forum.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by 27Pushing30: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Nathphil:
Rip to everyone that had died since 2015 due to insecurities in Nigeria. We don't deserve to be at the world cup.

what about those that died due to insecurities since 2011?
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nicho118(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Transfer of aggression... this anger is not just about losing a football match. Nigerians are frustrated with the way the country is.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Maobichek: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2022
fergie001:
I stopped watching at minute '85.

So painful....

Good morning, it has been a while i did away with emotions in the leather- round-object game.

From time immemorial (primary school days), i have been a Milan fan; you can imagine the heartache i suffered when Milan after scoring 3 goals went ahead and lost to Liverpool at UCL finals? I didn't eat that night but little did i know that Milan players ate and were payed.

Please don't be too emotional when it's football, your life, wellbeing, happiness etc are important to your love ones, thank you.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by fergie001: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Maobichek:
Good morning, it has been a while i did away with emotions in the leather- round-object game.

From time immemorial (primary school days), i have been a Milan fan; you can imagine the heartache i suffered when Milan after scoring 3 goals went ahead and lost to Liverpool at UCL finals? I didn't eat that night but little did i know that Milan players ate and were paid.
I watched that game at the Ataturk Stadium of Hell in Istanbul in 2005 and supported Liverpool.

Please don't be too emotional when it's football, your life, wellbeing, happiness etc are important to your love ones, thank you.
I don't watch Nigeria games because of the emotions. I support Man Utd and irrespective of their present form, my anger lasts for max 1 hour. Nigeria's own is I don't watch their games unless it's the Nations Cup or W/Cup....with a looming ban I can now rest.

I expect it to be a long one. Thanks for the concern.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by mutualrespect(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2022
You are absolutely correct. It would a wasted slot if we had qualify for the world cup.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nicho118(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2022
kwaruption sha.. why would a sane coach start bassey ahead of sanusi. e nor just make sense to me

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Maobichek: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2022
fergie001:

I watched that game at the Ataturk Stadium of Hell in Istanbul in 2005 and supported Liverpool.

I don't watch Nigeria games because of the emotions. I support Man Utd and irrespective of their present form, my anger lasts for max 1 hour. Nigeria's own is I don't watch their games unless it's the Nations Cup or W/Cup....with a looming ban I can now rest.

I expect it to be a long one. Thanks for the concern.

watched that game at the Ataturk Stadium of Hell in Istanbul in 2005 and supported Liverpool.

The defeat Nigeria suffered is and can't be compared to Milan's disasterous outing in UCL final 2005. Thank God for 2007 when Milan redeemed themselves via Inzaghi's brace against the same Liverpool in another epic UCL finals.

To me, football is just for fun, someone lost 50k last night in a betting because Nigeria didn't win.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by ablejesus26(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Zetty177x:

I still buy fuel at #205 o

Which state?
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Shakur86(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2022
Our dear country is crumbling before our very eyes, nothing is working again o cry cry cry cry

The only thing that brings Nigerians together and gives us happiness (super eagles especially them going to the world cup) we won't still have it.

The country has never had it this bad. Trust me! Everything don scatter!

I feel for una wey dey back home o
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2022
grin angry grin grin

E pain dem......awon confused useless youths.....so by invading the pitch go make dem turn the outcome of the match.....Ghana just disgrace Nigeria......I will never , ever watch any super chickens football again.....i said it, days ago that Nigeria won't qualify .
But some brainless people on nairaland dey insult me.....una eyes don clear now.....i spit .... .bunch of useless players......
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Sleekfingers: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lionnation:
What do Nigeria expect when the guy loaded the pitch with non Igbo players

Always attaching tribal bullshits with everything.......
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Every wahala in this country... even in the stadium... nawaoooo
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by judedwriter(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
elujah1:
It's not just about the match, people are frustrated and need an avenue to vent their anger.

It's psychological. Anger needs an outlet.

But violent conduct is never justified.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.