Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Dog Barks Making Me Go Crazy. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Barks Making Me Go Crazy. (425 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Snakes! / This Dog Barks And Pursue Me Always / My Dog Hardly Barks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Barks Making Me Go Crazy. by xana101: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
I live in a very quiet close around idimu Lagos. I hate noise so much that I had to buy 10 solar panel and 3.000 kva inverter cos I hate generator noise. My biggest nightmare is my next compound. They have more than 10 different dogs. Their is this small palour dog that barks uncontrollably making the other bigger dogs barks from morning to night. I find it difficult to sleep at night. They bark almost every 20 minutes. Both in the night and day. I really don’t know what to do.
Re: Dog Barks Making Me Go Crazy. by 1F30M4(f): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sorry about that, you may have to consider getting some ear muffs so you can sleep at night.
Re: Dog Barks Making Me Go Crazy. by xana101: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Why do dog bark unnecessarily please.
Re: Dog Barks Making Me Go Crazy. by Haroldjunior: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
And you feel coming here to ask for solutions would do justice? When the dogs aren’t even in your own compound. Get ear muffs or you relocate. Na the day them go catch thief for your area na im you go appreciate the noise the dogs dey make. Na security work them dey do. Don’t blame them.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Barks Making Me Go Crazy. by xana101: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Haroldjunior:
And you feel coming here to ask for solutions would do justice? When the dogs aren’t even in your own compound. Get ear muffs or you relocate. Na the day them go catch thief for your area na im you go appreciate the noise the dogs dey make. Na security work them dey do. Don’t blame them.
my close have security. How on earth is the family doing with too many dogs. I use to like dogs but this people just made me dislike dogs.
Re: Dog Barks Making Me Go Crazy. by Haroldjunior: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
xana101:
my close have security. How on earth is the family doing with too many dogs. I use to like dogs but this people just made me dislike dogs.
Lol, they’re obviously having a good time with the dogs. PS; not all dogs are noisy.

(1) (Reply)

Female Rottweiler Available For A New Home, / New Gsd Puppies Loading / Best Eight Dog Beds For Chewers 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.