Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight (5260 Views)

Need Someone To Move My Things From Lagos To Abuja / Clearance Sales Of Household Goods... / I Can Move Your Goods From Place To Place In Lagos. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by Mindlog: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
How much per kilo from Lagos to Accra?
Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by ghighies(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mindlog:
How much per kilo from Lagos to Accra?

Prices are determined by the quantity involved. The higher the volume, the lower the price.
Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by Mindlog: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
ghighies:

Prices are determined by the quantity involved. The higher the volume, the lower the price.

Share the range, e.g from this kilo to this kilo is NXXXx per kilo.
Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by ghighies(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01
Happy New Year 2024.
From all of us at GGS LOGISTICS.
Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by ghighies(m): 10:02am On Feb 01
Happy New Month of Supernatural Breakthrough and Prosperity in all endeavor, from all of us at GGS LOGISTICS.

We are OPEN 24/7 for business.
Here to Serve!
Here to Deliver!
Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by ghighies(m): 8:58am On Mar 01
To all our customers, prospective clients and general public at large, we wish you Abundant Grace to sore like an eagle, Dominate like a Lion, Prosper financially irrespective of the economic situation and favour unlimited in all you do.

March forward to your glory and possess your possession.

HAPPY NEW MONTH, from all of us at GGS LOGISTICS!!!
Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by ghighies(m): 11:47am On Apr 01
Happy New Month to everyone.

Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by ghighies(m): 12:39pm On May 01
Happy New Month from GGS LOGISTICS.
More blessing, more sound health, more heavenly insurance and assurance all the way...
Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by ghighies(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01
Happy New Month Valued Client.

We wish you and your family many blessings and success.

This month, we aim to provide you with better service than you've ever had from us. We appreciate your participation in our growth and your constant trust in us over the years.

1 Share

Re: Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight by ghighies(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01
Every new month offers a fresh start, a chance to reset and pursue your goals with renewed enthusiasm.

Wishing you abundant grace that suspends protocol and activates supernatural breakthrough.

Happy New Month, from all of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Wrong Fighting My Husband's Younger Brother's Side Chick? / What Was The Cause Of Disagreement When Making Wedding Plan? / My Mum's Fate: If You Must Get Married, Avoid Male Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.