Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,873 members, 7,909,284 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:46 PM

How Can I Verify My Nursing License To Work In Dubai? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Verify My Nursing License To Work In Dubai? (168 Views)

UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox / NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Verify My Nursing License To Work In Dubai? by Pstcozzy: 6:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Hello good people of nairaland.
Please I need una help.

My friend has this nursing job which she is certain she will get in Dubai based on insider connection.

Part of the requirement for the job is that you must have your current license verified from your country where u got it.

Is there any nurse here or do you know of any Nigeria registered nurse who is currently working in Dubai?

My friend would like to know the verification process he or she went through, because it seems the verification process is different depending on the country you wish to work in outside Nigeria.

Please guys, your accurate feedback will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: How Can I Verify My Nursing License To Work In Dubai? by Pstcozzy: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Admin please, if you can move this post to the front page so I get urgent feedback, I will appreciate it alot.
Re: How Can I Verify My Nursing License To Work In Dubai? by laiza(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Go to Ministry of Education or Health depending on the issuing authority of your certificate and you need to visit the embassy of the country you wish to work to ask for recent information as regards certificate verification.
Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Dispose Of Personal Protective Equipment Safely? / Infertility Challenges What Could Be The Course Is There Hop / What To Do When Prostatitis Individuals Have A High Temperature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.