Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,439 members, 7,901,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Focus On Being Davido Son's Nanny, Else I Will Beat You Again – Timaya Warns Ubi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Focus On Being Davido Son's Nanny, Else I Will Beat You Again – Timaya Warns Ubi (352 Views)

Timaya Warns Ubi Franklin- Don't Let Me Beat You Again / I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Focus On Being Davido Son's Nanny, Else I Will Beat You Again – Timaya Warns Ubi by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerian music star, Timaya, has threatened to beat up fellow celebrity, Ubi Franklin.

The singer issued a warning to the music executive in what seemed to be a personal rift brewing.

Although there have been no traces of an initial confrontation between the duo, Ubi Franklin has been in the news recently after calling out comedian Bovi for cracking jokes about his son.

Timaya, recently cleared the air after being accused of a hit and run situation.

He now took to his Twitter to issue a warning to Ubi Franklin, telling him he might beat the music executive again if he doesn’t face his job.

He tweeted:

“Ubi Franklin, you remember the beating I gave you in January last year? Don’t let me beat you again, and pls I like your...MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: Focus On Being Davido Son's Nanny, Else I Will Beat You Again – Timaya Warns Ubi by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
MckenzieSkyBlog:
Nigerian music star, Timaya, has threatened to beat up fellow celebrity, Ubi Franklin.

The singer issued a warning to the music executive in what seemed to be a personal rift brewing.

Although there have been no traces of an initial confrontation between the duo, Ubi Franklin has been in the news recently after calling out comedian Bovi for cracking jokes about his son.

Timaya, recently cleared the air after being accused of a hit and run situation.

He now took to his Twitter to issue a warning to Ubi Franklin, telling him he might beat the music executive again if he doesn’t face his job.

He tweeted:

“Ubi Franklin, you remember the beating I gave you in January last year? Don’t let me beat you again, and pls I like your...MORE HERE

Him na cultist? U wan collect

(1) (Reply)

Popular Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Caught Using His Mom For Money Ritual As He Plus / 5 Yahoo Boy Run Mad After Fake Money Ritual / Bbnaija: Fans Welcome Bbnaija’s Liquorose In Grand Style As She Receives Electri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.