Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,446 members, 7,971,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria (484 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) / Ghanaian President, Ministers Slash Salaries By 30% To Reduce Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by allwell51: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
King Tunde Ednut on Instagram: “Ghanaian President on the phone with the Ghanian Football team after they defeated Nigeria and qualified for the World Cup in Qatar ��…”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbufJTQjh9r/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
I’m not sure how this news concerns us, to be honest.
Re: Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by Jostoman: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Next time they will not send soldiers to Lekki tollgate because of protesters again.
Re: Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by Emdsa: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Its well

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by OMENKAismad: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
allwell51:
King Tunde Ednut on Instagram: “Ghanaian President on the phone with the Ghanian Football team after they defeated Nigeria and qualified for the World Cup in Qatar ��…”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbufJTQjh9r/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
the blood of innocent people will never allow Nigeria be in peace.
Na so so bad lock go they follow Nigeria anywhere I don't mean Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by dayabiuuku: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol

Then beat Nigeria

Hahahahahahahaha!

You dey vex?

Leave Nigeria!
Re: Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by Esama: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
You are just a stark illiterate you are cursing yourself.
OMENKAismad:
the blood of innocent people will never allow Nigeria be in peace.
Na so so bad lock go they follow Nigeria anywhere I don't mean Nigerians
Re: Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by OMENKAismad: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Esama:
You are just a stark illiterate you are cursing yourself.
I'm not a Nigeria Bush man if I slap you know

Re: Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by Esama: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
OMENKAismad:
I'm not a Nigeria Nigerian Bush man if I slap you know

Illiterate aboki people better than you.
Re: Ghanaian President On Phone With Ghanian Football Team After Defeating Nigeria by OMENKAismad: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Esama:

Illiterate aboki people better than you.
I'm not from your Cage call Nigeria that is why

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Tell You How We Will Rescue The Kidnapped Train Victims- Mohammed / Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? / APC Chairman Dies In Bauchi Hotel After Vomiting, Three Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.