Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team (17977 Views)

William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by vinceyinnovation: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Finally the Troost have come home to roost.
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Nokio1: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Bleep you in kizz Daniel
ashawo can't be your hobby
Super eagle's Bleep you
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Noble19(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abeg get out jare
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Farid24224(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Go meet your MAMA!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by R0LL0N(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Na today una dey apologize. Bleep you man, I can't sleep through out the night. You only know how to play better for your club.
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by bluefilm: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nonsense. sad
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Shineoneday: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
MrPADDY:
Ok

I no jus bother to watch that match sef
I no wan disturb my peace....
Nigeria is in God's hands na only Him fit save this country
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by beresponsible(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
owaeghianye:
Hmmmmm
Aaah Slawormir is that you?
Damn niggarr we miss you 4 Yankee. Bros you change moniker abi na impostor?
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Hdhdhd(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Who de wait make u come back better? Mugu
No go find way make u de at least play few minutes for your relegation threatened watford
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Shakitibob0: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
We no get keeper.... All our goalies na Basket

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by ezegenigbonine: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is what u get when you politically removed a good coach grenort Roy who single handedly qualify us in all tournament with ease. Then we believe we can do it, there by bringing a coach that does not know his left and right. I swear I will even coach super eagle better than eguavon.

How can he play match without formation, no communication between midfielder and strikers. All our midfielders were definitely useless yesterday. No connection at all.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Apology accepted...
But we know it's not you Guys fault.
We all know the CAUSE
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by phemmyfour: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
merits:
ote author=Ademola47 post=111500750]Super Eagles Vice Captain, Troost Ekong has apologized on behalf of the team.

He wrote on his Facebook page:
[i][/i]
grin

Back and stronger, when?
next year nations cup
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Angelfrost(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
festacman:

Well, the game is over for him. No World Cup appearance for him show off with. His failures are before him though, unfortunately, we all sharing in them.

I share in nothing... The game ended well in my honest and unbiased opinion!

I am very okay with all the African representatives heading to Qatar! Thank you.
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Eguavon should have announced is retirement since if we where in a sane country

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by kingyakos: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
You guys are lucky those government fraustrated Nigerians who were just looking for the trigger to fire didn't get any of you.......una for stop to play nonsense anytime una wear that green white green jersey
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Noble19(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
They will still disappoint, don't trust dem
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Alaefulu(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Apologies accepted, thank God that they did not progress beyond this stage because I wonder how people like me with so much love and passion for Nigeria team playing in the world cup with this awful performance. Since yesterday I haven't been myself because of their lost.
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by bizhop01: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
I always find so difficult to watch super eagle matches
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by edward1106(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Apologies accepted.
We were not defeated. Both matches ended in a draw. There is not much difference in quality between us and Ghana & any of the other top10 African teams.

We were defeated, imagine equalising through penalty.
By the way, their passes were way more accurate than hours.
We couldn't pass ball around for five straight persons.
I had to use Goldberg to ease the bitter pill.
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by kcdendelo: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nonsense. Apology not accepted. mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by motionarena: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol
I wonder how the world will enjoy d world cup 2022.

It will be completely useless without Nigeria in d competition.
We bring the spark to d world cup
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by d142475: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
The Super Eagles tried. Two things worked against them yesterday: The pitch was horrible. If you watched the game, you'd notice that the ball couldn't roll smoothly; IT WAS BUMPY, making passes difficult. This may have also contributed to the goal against us. The second and most important thing that worked against them was the trauma of the Kaduna bombing the day before. Let's not underestimate how demoralizing the needless bloodshed and Buhari"s I-don't-care attitude is on Nigerians, the players inclusive. The players barely had time to process the tragedy that occurred a day before.

I thought the boys played ok. In all, its a good thing we did not win. We don't need distractions right now, let us face the harsh reality visited on us by the cabal of Buhari and the other demonic elites "ruling" this country.
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Koni dafun yin
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by mmsen: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
festacman:
Sometimes, I feel that certain things happen for a reason. Uzoho had no reason not catching that Partey's shot. Osihmen worked like mad and missed half chances he normally scores for Napoli.

With hindsight, it may have been WRITTEN that Super Eagles going to Qatar will encourage Amaju Pinnick to continue in his shenanigans. He needed to be humbled and his hubris and selfishness exposed.

So painful that Amaju Pinnick used Nigeria to advance his political interests in CAF and FIFA. As chairman of NFF, he CRIMINALLY neglected development of game of football in Nigeria and focused on Super Eagles because he used the brand as personal PR tool. You can imagine how 'superhuman' he would have been feeling within himself if Super Eagles qualified.

Well, the game is over for him. No World Cup appearance for him show off with. His failures are before him though, unfortunately, we all sharing in them.

What brand? Super Chickens?

Super Eagles have gone backwards over the past 9 years.
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by ThickSharon123(f): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ademola47:
Super Eagles Vice Captain, Troost Ekong has apologized on behalf of the team.

[i][/i]

The Nigeria team are simply showing what happens in the Nigeria. If you aren't unified, how do you expect your team to win.

Thank God for Ghana grin grin... Thanks for our double citizenship. grin grin
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by optimusprime2(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Troost,
Apologies accepted... you tried your best.
But it was not meant to be... it's not your fault Ndidi got injured, it's not your fault the SE lacked a creative midfielder that could connect and distribute play, it's not your fault Eguaveon didn't search for that kind of player in the first place. It's not your fault Uzoho was caught flat-bottomed, it's not your fault the offside trap caught Oshimen before he scored offside, it's not your fault the SE lacks a good set piece taker alas wasted freekicks...

Tell your children the story of how you and the team smashed the hopes of a mammoth crowd who came to find solace in the only thing that shined a sliver of light in these dark times, and for a moment the National anthem was sung for a purpose in unity...

My heart goes out to Oshimen and Ola Aina, they played their soul out, and I saw it.

Ghana, we hope you use the chance well at Qatar, the soul of Africa is solidly behind you.

Till 2026

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by tempusfugit: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
DID I HEAR GIVING ALL? EKONG YOU RECEIVE SLAP BEFORE , TAKE YOUR TIME
Ademola47:
Super Eagles Vice Captain, Troost Ekong has apologized on behalf of the team.

[i][/i]
Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Weezy463: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
These set of players don't understand what it takes to wear the green white green jersey for Nigeria. Moreover, it's not their fault; there are too many blood in the land crying for justice. A nation where everywhere is crying for justice in the land cannot prosper.
be objective jare,stop accruing everything to religion or spirituality.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Troost Ekong Apologizes On Behalf Of The Team by Omorefe1975(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
The best players are not in the national team.. we don't have a team yet. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bryan Idowu: How I Faced Anxiety, Uncertainty Before Joining Super Eagles Camp / RB Liepzig Sack Coach Tedesco, Assistant Coaches / Daily 2 ODDS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.