Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,060 members, 7,977,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:49 PM

APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu (2289 Views)

APC Choice For Senate President Unveiled...( Pictures) / Why Lawan Declared Obaseki As Apc's Choice For Edo2020 / Senate: Shehu Sani Reacts As Buhari, APC’s choice of Lawan as Saraki’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Dannyset(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunmsg:

I thought we’ve all agreed that Rotimi Amaechi singlehandedly imposed Adamu on Buhari as his choice for the APC chairmanship position and he’s even the president’s choice as successor.

So, at what point did the nomination of Adamu shift from Amaechi to Onu and when did Buhari drop Amaechi for Onu as his anointed successor?

Cc: Penguin2 Truthisunique2 welha

You don't know how funny and unstable these guys are.

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Akponmfet: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
I know Mr Onu will get the votes of most Biafran armed robbers but will other normal Nigerians vote for a Biafran?
Why don't you people stop wasting your time, elections are never won on Nairaland.
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Bobloco: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
wehla:
Copied.
APC is done with her National convention and it was very successful. The enemies of the party has been put to shame. Senator Abdullahi Adamu, the former governor of Nasarawa State was pronounced as our national chairman using consensus method.

I made a post over here on facebook on February 24th, where I listed the expectations of the public as APC convention gathered momentum then. In the said post I stated thus;
1. APC's National convention won't be postponed again. The new date is definitive.

2. The incoming national chairman of APC will come from North-Central. Precisely a current senator and former governor a state that shares boundaries with Abuja.

3. The new national chairman will be elected using "Consensus method", the new chairman is expected to apply Consensus method too in electing our party's presidential candidate. This is firstly aimed at producing in a problem-free candidate and anointed choice of Mr. President too. Secondly is to minimize the plans of the enemies of APC from actualizing their dreams of disintegration of APC.

4. The incoming President of Nigeria come 2023, will come from South-East geopolitical zone. The anointed man is one of the arrow heads that formed APC. The person belongs to the old ANPP Block, one of the blocks that formed APC.

5. The incoming Vice President of Nigeria come 2023, will come from North-East geopolitical zone. The person belongs to the old CPC Block, one of the major blocks that formed APC too."'

I made other predictions but I won't go into it for want of time. You can revisit the said post again.
The above predictions from numbers 1 to 3 have come to reality. While we await for numbers 4 & 5.

Let me repeat this, if you are not close to His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, the current minister for Science, Technology and Innovations. Please find your way to him or his political family, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is going to fly APC's Presidential ticket come 2023. It may be sounding like a moon light tale but this is actually the reality. Those of us who are real APC members and are privileged to be close to the inner system of the party and her happenstances should be able to tell this better.

The political activities around Dr Ogbonnaya Onu in the last two days after the convention is a convincing fact that the deal is done and the die is cast. Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is Buhari's Choice. Afternoon of Yesterday, the Chief of Staff to Mr President, Prof, Ibrahim Gambari hosted him in his residence Inside presidential villa. The two men had a closed door meeting which lasted for 2 hours. Your guess about the reason for the meeting is as good as mine. Just this morning as early as 5 am. The secretary to goverment of federation, Boss Mustpha in company of Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasiru El-rufai visited Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu at the minister's Asokoro residence. What are Boss and El-rufai coming at such time of the day for? I don't know. We have pictures but we won't publish it. The political space is very slippery at the moment.

The newly elected national chairman of APC himself can testify the role Onu played to ensure he emerged, Onu's group wanted senator Tanko Al-macura but Onu himself insisted he wanted Senator Adamu Abuduallahi even before Mr. President endorsed him. Who knows what he saw in Senator Adamu?

The man APC made the National Deputy Chairman, (South), Chief Emma Enukwu from Enugu State is Onu's Loyalist. All the past and present political positions Chief Emma Enukwu have occupied in Life was facilitated by His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu. Make research about this. The position of Deputy National Chairman of APC, (South) was initially billed to be given to Senator Ken Nnamani, but about two weeks before convention, Chief Nnamani began to play a hide and seek kind of game, immediately Onu signaled Gov. Hope Uzodinma to inform him of his displeasure and Chief Nnamani was waved bye bye of his position.
His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is not a noise maker, he has paid his dues as far as Nigeria and APC is concerned.

His Excellency Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu will be declaring for President by the second week of April.

#ONU_NIGERIA.
#NIGERIA SAI ONU.
#ONU_IS_COMING.

Nnaemeka Ajana.
nnaemeka.ajana@yahoo.com
Monday, March 28th, 2022.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Indispensable85(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wishful thinking

Nairaland is now a collection of clowns.
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Penguin2: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunmsg:

I thought we’ve all agreed that Rotimi Amaechi singlehandedly imposed Adamu on Buhari as his choice for the APC chairmanship position and he’s even the president’s choice as successor.

So, at what point did the nomination of Adamu shift from Amaechi to Onu and when did Buhari drop Amaechi for Onu as his anointed successor?

Cc: Penguin2 Truthisunique2 welha
Hold your peace.

As long as the permutation doesn’t favour Tinubu, we are all for it.

So, whether Amaechi or Onu, we are fine with whoever.

Having an Igbo president is our first choice.

Amaechi is just a backup option.

So, chilax.
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by seunmsg(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Hold your peace.

As long as the permutation doesn’t favour Tinubu, we are all for it.

So, whether Amaechi or Onu, we are fine with whoever.

Having an Igbo president is a our first choice.

Amaechi is just a backup option.

So, chilax.

Noted!
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Mohdesq(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Interesting
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by sreamsense: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op, to me, you are only wasting your time on prediction and permutation. For the fact that your first set of guesses came to pass do not meant future permutation must also come to pass. Do you just wake up seeing people scoring 3/6 or 4/6 in prediction? As for who becomes president, you don't need permutation for this; Tinubu is your next president, learn to leave with it.

Your prediction is not for 2023, maybe you are seeing for Onu for 2039 when next rotation returns back to South. For 2023, handwriting is clear; Buhari is a religion man who will not even want to try that because Tinubu helped him to acheive his, he won't like to repay Tinubu back with evil. Tinubu remains only candidate that can get lots of votes from North for APC. And Tinubu has raised many children in high places in Senate, house of assembly and in APC in general who can divide the APC if consensus favours Onu at expense of Tinubu.

You may not like this submission, keep it somewhere and refer to it when Tinubu becomes flagbearer for APC and eventually becomes your president. You don't expect Tinubu to work hard, cook food and not serve himself first before serving others.
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Truthisunique2: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Dannyset:

You don't know how funny and unstable these guys are.
don't involve me in POLITICAL riff Raff talk

I have and always maintain it's amaechi

Keep calm till after Ramadan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimamanda Trending On Twitter- See Why / Fmr. Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Takes A Subtle Dig At Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.