Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:06 AM

Importation Of Personal Items: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Personal Items: (713 Views)

The Perils Of Personal Business / Ban On Importation Of Rice Underway - GEJ / Importation of New Tyres and Rims Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Personal Items: by atunbi1(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2011
I want to bring home a lot of my personal items like hifi speakers, tv computers etc, don't want to use freight because of the cost implications and was hoping someone here can help me with ideas, I wanted to go the buy and bus and weild it route but I think that has also been banned. Would love to hear from any agents or anyone with experience please. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Govt’s Target Of One Million Bpd Refining Capacity By 2014, Reality Or Myth? / Let Me Show You How I Make It Online, / Parking Structures In Lagos: Is It Viable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.