Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,444 members, 7,974,824 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

Living Faith Church: Wednesday Mid-week Communion Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church: Wednesday Mid-week Communion Service (400 Views)

Bishops David Abioye And Thomas Aremu Retire From Living Faith Church / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Church: Wednesday Mid-week Communion Service by AfroAgroPower: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mid-week Communion Service: 30/03/2022:

Prophetic Focus: "I am Redeemed for The Topmost Top"

Teaching Series: "Unveiling The Fundamentals of Success" (Part 7)

We must understand that it is God's Will for us to prosper in order to succeed in whatever Our hands Findeth to do.

However; it is also Interesting to Note that; Success doesn't come by mere wishing, but it comes by Application of The Knowledge We have about the Area of Interest We Desire to Succeed.

Re: Living Faith Church: Wednesday Mid-week Communion Service by AfroAgroPower: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
God's Servant said "The Bible is made up of 75% of INSTRUCTIONS and 25% of PRINCIPLES.

So a man that rejects INSTRUCTIONS is definitely on His Way to DESTRUCTION.

So also - a man that does not accept PRINCIPLES can never become a PRINCIPAL to that area of Endeavours.

Introduction:

We realise Our Inheritance in The Kingdom through Applied Revelation. (Act 20:32, James 1: 22 - 25)

When We Apply Ourselves to the Revelation of The Truth, We Triumph Always and in Every Place. (Mathew 7:24 - 25; 2 Corinthians 2:14)
Re: Living Faith Church: Wednesday Mid-week Communion Service by AfroAgroPower: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Today's Teaching, We shall be focusing on the Force of Joy and Rejoicing as One of The Fundamentals of Success.

Definition: Joy: means a feeling of great pleasure and Happiness.

Joy is an attitude that defiles Circumstances.

Many confuse "Happiness" to be "Joy", though they look similar but they are not the same.

Happiness means: A Feeling based on Circumstances.

Reasons Why We Must Rejoice:

1) We have Eternal Life and can never lose it.

2) We can rejoice Always because Jesus has paid for every sin. (Isaiah 53:5).

3) God himself is Our Father. (Romans 8:16).
Re: Living Faith Church: Wednesday Mid-week Communion Service by AfroAgroPower: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
When The Bible commands us to rejoice, Again - I say Rejoice. He is not asking how we feel.

It is a command. We don't just do it if we feel like it. We do it, and then We let Our Feeling catch up with Our Obedience.

The Prophet Habakkuk lived during a difficult time in Israel. Babylon was able to attack and plunder Israel because of The Unfaithfulness of Israel.

Habakkuk was baffled that God's Chosen People would be defeated by such an Ungodly, Wicked Nation. (Habakkuk 1: 12).

God teaches Habakkuk to trust Him regardless of The Circumstances. You'll find that in Habakkuk 2:4.

This is what ignited the Faith in The Lord in Habakkuk 3:17 - 18.

In other words; He is saying nothing is capable to Steal My Joy - Knowing Fully Well that "Joy" is God's Divine Presence around Him.
Re: Living Faith Church: Wednesday Mid-week Communion Service by AfroAgroPower: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
A song writer sang: "Take The World, And Give Me Jesus."

Let's quickly look at the Characteristics of Joy and Rejoicing:

1) Joy is a facilitator of Divine Presence which Always makes all the difference anywhere. (Psalm 16:11, Genesis 39: 5/21).

2) Joy and Rejoicing are vital keys to Accessing Our High Places in Life.

3) As We grow in revelation, We experience Increasing Change of Level (Isaiah 60:1).
Re: Living Faith Church: Wednesday Mid-week Communion Service by AfroAgroPower: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Note: There is No Rising without The Arrival of Light. The platform for Glory to be risen is in the platform of the Arrival of Light. So, therefore; When Revelation comes, Positions are Changed Automatically.

Lastly;

The Only Thing that will Attract The Gentiles to You is not Your Eloquent Speech but Thy Light.

Prayer Point:

I pray to God Almighty to Open Your Understanding towards Being Joyous Forever in All Situations.

May You Always Find Reasons to Rejoice in Jesus Name.

You are Blessed in Jesus Precious Name. Amen.

For those of you on the road reading this right now; I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ on The Road Right Now. There shall be No Road Accident to befall you in Jesus Name (Amen).

(1) (Reply)

My Response To A Certain Thread. / Satanist Church Leader Gives His Life To Jesus Christ(video) / This Is Mormonism, A.K. A Latter Day Saints; Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.