Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,343 members, 7,947,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Gotv Issue - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv Issue (322 Views)

Dstv/gotv Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Issue by Teethomas(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good evening Guys, please i need your help. I subscribed on my Gotv Jinja package but didnt like the channels i was getting. So that dame day i up graded the package to Jolli on Gotv, but unfortunately i realized that i was having the samw channels on jolli too. My question is this, are the channels on Jinja package the same on Jolli package? If Yes, then why is the price differ? And if No, please what can i do?

Have rescanned the channels automatically a mlion times but I'm still having the same channel. Someone should put me through on what to do please, thank you.
Re: Gotv Issue by nzeobi(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Write them on Facebook through the messenger and complain they will answer you
Re: Gotv Issue by Teethomas(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Thank nyou

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Movie Genre? / A Priest Claims That Devils Invented The South African Dance Known As Umlando. / Underwater Mammals Disrupt And Kill Oil Miners Below Sea Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.