Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,311 members, 7,967,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:25 AM

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This (50165 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by MadamOk(f): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Why will you conclude that she is not a wife material who cannot help you sef money for you,after all you have said 3k is what you guys will spend

C'mon na is wrong more so you even make her feel embarrassed in front of the waiter and may onlookers

This issue when someone in relationship just do one small thing and just conclud ehn ya tired me embarassed embarassed
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by newdawn2017(f): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
We have been dating for a while now. Been coming to my house and my parents knows her. Normally she visits and sleeps over and ofcourse because she is my guest ,I'll have to give her food etc.

So today I decided to be different. I told her I was hungry and if she was, ofcourse she hurried and said yes, dresses up and jumped in my lexus. I just smiled, and started the car and we drove to a restaurant.

Before we got down from the car, I told her that I don't want to spend more than 3k on the meal between the both of us, and I told her to handle it, which she said fine, and split the fees to 1500 each. She got her food and a huge chicken which everything was 1500 naira on her end, and I got swallow which was about 1050 naira on my end. And the total money was 2550 naira. Then suddenly my girlfriend told me she also wants plantain, that the money is not yet upto 3k. That it must reach 3k. I was shocked because, if we were married then she can't help me save money when I tell her let's cut down cost. I thought she would even be happy that she saved me money and now we didn't send upto that 3k. But wow.

The waiter wanted to take the food and add the plantation of 450, but I refused and told her to collect her payment as we were done ordering.

My so called girlfriend then got angry and decided to seat somewhere far away from me, and we didn't see each other till I was done eating, although she waited for me. To my surprise she didn't eat that food, she packaged it back in a takeaway bag, and kept it for me. I asked her why she didn't eat the food she ordered by herself which was already 1500, as we agreed, and she said she won't eat it, and I took the food back. I ate the food myself with the chicken.

Right now, I don't want to take this relationship serious. Did I do the wrong thing by not allowing her spend the remaining money and making it 3k? Which ofcourse was the remaining money from my own food.?
Where una they see these little girls sef. U leave mentally mature & responsible, self aware & emotionally intelligent women like us a go for mediocre leeches?? Ok. Pls cge dis lady's page on ig, u shall learn a thing.or 2 from there. @afriproud
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by DenreleDave(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
i feel you are her... her is you. you is her, her are you
STENON:
She is online reading this grin
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Aaay: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Stop spending on girlfriends
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by shantti(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Men with their Yeye way of testing a lady. I don't see any wrong in what your girl did na.

I mean if you have the money, why not spend it? Life isnt that deep abeg. Nigerian men should actually calm down.

See how you made her the wicked person here because she refused to eat your 1500 food.

Reason why most of you have failed relationship/marriage. Small issue both of you can resolve, know her reason and let her know yours, instead you turned it to Russia and Ukraine war.

Just say you want a new girl and move with your wahala.

I bet u have never ever ever spent on your man ever. Make una try to dey spoil una man small, una no go die
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by shantti(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
that I budgeted 3k does not mean I really want to spend it all. It only means like if we really have to go beyond then 3k is limit, that doesn't mean we can't save money? If the food doesn't add up to 3k

U dey mind this people, it's only when u go broke that u will realize that u only have urself to urself, that ur girl wouldn't even agree to date u
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by shantti(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
rickleye:

In my eyes you both acted immaturely
1. You had a budget of N3000 ( You said not more than N3000) - So when the food was ordered it was less than N450 she wanted plantain. Let her have the damn plantain. !!!
2. Because she didn't get what she wanted she takes the food , doesn't eat it and in addition moves away from you ( Is she 16 ? ) I mean common.
3. You too vex and then apart from your food, you ate hers as well. So at the end you consumed 2600N all by yourself which is more than you had agreed upon.

There has to be more than binds you together than this episode if you really love her.
Talk to her that you find her behaviour childish that because the food was under the budget did not mean we should spend it all. We could have used the remaining money for something else. You will however find in relationships there are some battles you avoid to win the war. If you want to have whoopie, let her have the damn plantain because she will pay with copulation later on. Its give and take later on.

Bro, let's be sincere, if this guy was broke, would the girl have agreed to date him. A girl that loves u would even look for ways to make u spend less. When she is done sucking him dry she will leave for the next victim
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by shantti(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
So you have Lexus but to spend 3k is hard for you?

Nairaland boys and lies sef.

I guess Lexus cars secretes money from it's tires. Grow up bro
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by CHoccolaTE: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
shantti:

I guess Lexus cars secretes money from it's tires. Grow up bro

That guy no get Lexus.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by xrayfab: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
funshint:
You weren't matured about this. Since you've already gotten your test result, why still go into control mode by disallowing her from using the rest to buy her dodo? Don't play money games with a woman again, even the one that pretends to be conservative during courtship may change when you marry. You can't know a woman fully until you marry her. Just pray to God to give you plenty money. Besides can't she cook?
guy just shot the Bleep up. Na ur type go carry woman go out, she will be eating and ur drinking water. Mugu

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
My question is, is she working?
If not discard the bi*ch
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by xrayfab: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
We have been dating for a while now. Been coming to my house and my parents knows her. Normally she visits and sleeps over and ofcourse because she is my guest ,I'll have to give her food etc.

So today I decided to be different. I told her I was hungry and if she was, ofcourse she hurried and said yes, dresses up and jumped in my lexus. I just smiled, and started the car and we drove to a restaurant.

Before we got down from the car, I told her that I don't want to spend more than 3k on the meal between the both of us, and I told her to handle it, which she said fine, and split the fees to 1500 each. She got her food and a huge chicken which everything was 1500 naira on her end, and I got swallow which was about 1050 naira on my end. And the total money was 2550 naira. Then suddenly my girlfriend told me she also wants plantain, that the money is not yet upto 3k. That it must reach 3k. I was shocked because, if we were married then she can't help me save money when I tell her let's cut down cost. I thought she would even be happy that she saved me money and now we didn't send upto that 3k. But wow.

The waiter wanted to take the food and add the plantation of 450, but I refused and told her to collect her payment as we were done ordering.

My so called girlfriend then got angry and decided to seat somewhere far away from me, and we didn't see each other till I was done eating, although she waited for me. To my surprise she didn't eat that food, she packaged it back in a takeaway bag, and kept it for me. I asked her why she didn't eat the food she ordered by herself which was already 1500, as we agreed, and she said she won't eat it, and I took the food back. I ate the food myself with the chicken.

Right now, I don't want to take this relationship serious. Did I do the wrong thing by not allowing her spend the remaining money and making it 3k? Which ofcourse was the remaining money from my own food.?

Poster you have already seen the red flag and ur still seeking for advice. If she can blackmail u and act what you just posted. You re in hot soup. Don't come here again to give us story that touch the heart. Kindly discard that girl peacefully without making it look complicated. You re already seeing a vampire and you want to find out more if she can drink ur blood. Some guys u na too mumu aswear

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by rickleye: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
shantti:

Bro, let's be sincere, if this guy was broke, would the girl have agreed to date him. A girl that loves u would even look for ways to make u spend less. When she is done sucking him dry she will leave for the next victim

True Facts Chief !! But we don't know the whole back story. The dude with Lexus probably has been spending a lot on his girl and all of a sudden is clamoring over N450. Which left her confused and surprised. She probably was just teasing him we don't know.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Advancedman(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
I thought she would even be happy that she saved me money and now we didn't send upto that 3k. But wow.

She never save you a dime you gave her 1500 and she ordered exact even prying on your own saving she is worse than average spender she is a devourer.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Blaisesmith22(f): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

TheOldGods:

TheOldGods:

[b]
TheOldGods:

TheOldGods:

TheOldGods:

[/b]
TheOldGods:

TheOldGods:

TheOldGods:

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Blaisesmith22(f): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

TheOldGods:

[quote author=TheOldGods post=111512808]We have been dating for a while now. Been coming to my house and my parents knows her. Normally she visits and sleeps over and ofcourse because she is my guest ,I'll have to give her food etc.

Right now, I don't want to take this relationship serious. Did I do the wrong thing by not allowing her spend the remaining money and making it 3k? Which ofcourse was the remaining money from my own food

incredible
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by okrikaboi: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
I still don't understand why you need a woman after making money. Why do you need her in your life, waking up to the same face for almost 30years yuck
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Banbanna(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
So you have Lexus but to spend 3k is hard for you?

Nairaland boys and lies sef.

Which kind shallow presumption be dis sef? So the rich doesn't indulge himself in cheap treats abi? It's like doubting the ultra-richness of Mark Zuckerberg just because he's often wearing that simple gray T-shirt of his. It's better 2 just give him the benefit of the doubt instead.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Banbanna(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
immortalmortal:

You couldn't have done better. Best part was eating her own food. Na that kind food dey sweet well well

You be Ogbonge pepper dem gang cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by idpompe: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
She looks greedy,and it may be hard to give you a good advice since we just read a one sided story.

You may have spoil her previously as well.She may have become familiar with abundance,all from your pocket.Everything has a foundation including relationships.

Sit down and discuss stuffs together and run more checks,but mind the way you react to the test results.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Hassanmaye(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cutehector:
Woman willl make you run mad. It is up to you to decide if you want to die early or die at your destined time.
grin grin that gender I pity men squandering resources to please a woman
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Hassanmaye(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Exkandayee:
If you check now na broke girl,some guys deh try date broke girls cos of pussy,
Hahahhahahaha they are easier o
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Animegirl post=111514085][/quote]
Is true what he said
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by TheOldGods: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
omonighoblessing:
Come and marry my sister..... She is everything you would need in a woman
hmmm. Were is your sister
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Demigod22: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Deicide:
How do you define worth it? Cause it seems like you don't have sense

You should have used your sense to know that you can actually make me understand your point without insulting me.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Demigod22: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
You are a shameless simp and I don't pity your type when have problem.

From your comment, I agree that Nairaland is full of emotionally drained people that are toxic. Must you insult other people just to make your point understood?
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 01, 2022
TheOldGods:

You did well!

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Asapchris(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2022
TheOldGods:
that I budgeted 3k does not mean I really want to spend it all. It only means like if we really have to go beyond then 3k is limit, that doesn't mean we can't save money? If the food doesn't add up to 3k

You did well bro.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Asapchris(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2022
rickleye:

In my eyes you both acted immaturely
1. You had a budget of N3000 ( You said not more than N3000) - So when the food was ordered it was less than N450 she wanted plantain. Let her have the damn plantain. !!!
2. Because she didn't get what she wanted she takes the food , doesn't eat it and in addition moves away from you ( Is she 16 ? ) I mean common.
3. You too vex and then apart from your food, you ate hers as well. So at the end you consumed 2600N all by yourself which is more than you had agreed upon.

There has to be more than binds you together than this episode if you really love her.
Talk to her that you find her behaviour childish that because the food was under the budget did not mean we should spend it all. We could have used the remaining money for something else. You will however find in relationships there are some battles you avoid to win the war. If you want to have whoopie, let her have the damn plantain because she will pay with copulation later on. Its give and take later on.

You budgeted money, does that mean you should spend all your budget. Do you even know the meaning of budget?

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Steinmann: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2022
nothing is wrong in what you did ,since it was the change of your own order and she wanted to eat plantain ,she could have politely asked you if she could use it,even if you object it doesn't warrant her getting annoyed .

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Kodifashionhub3: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nat404:
Seems you lack commonsense.
You are obviously the one that lacks common sense because if not you wouldn’t have opened your smelling oesophagus to say rubbish
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by fineboynl(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
rickleye:

You pick your battles. Arguing over N450 will hinder initiating for sex down the road. See how bitter she got - she didn't even eat the food. Been mature means you are able to process things differently - developed mentally and emotionally. Again I ask. Why argue over N450 when there is a bigger picture. If you determine she cannot save. You buy the groceries and she cooks - You open a savings account and save. Usually when women stary working - they start saving because they know the value of money, she clearly doesn't.
you are a compound fool for this statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.