Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,301 members, 7,943,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? (821 Views)

Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? / Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / How Can I Get My Nysc Cert, Travelling Abroad February And My Pop Is June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
I've been trying to verify an NYSC exemption Cert through the verify.nysc.org.ng and just like any public online services in Nigeria , it keeps flipping and after filling all the forms , the registration button just isn't responding.

Please has anyone succeeded in doing this ? If yes , what details appear on the verification ? I'm actually looking out to confirm ones date of birth on the exemption Cert .

Anyone with Useful info should kindly drop it. Thanks
Re: Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? by yyba: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Classyuniquebae:
I've been trying to verify an NYSC exemption Cert through the verify.nysc.org.ng and just like any public online services in Nigeria , it keeps flipping and after filling all the forms , the registration button just isn't responding.

Please has anyone succeeded in doing this ? If yes , what details appear on the verification ? I'm actually looking out to confirm ones date of birth on the exemption Cert . It's for employment purposes.

Mteeeeew if you are to employ the person just employ him/ her . Date of birth keee you there undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 31, 2022
I'm not the cause of your frustration fool . May your prayer envelop your entire life !

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? by Jamahyel(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Why do you want to verify it? Did you get it through dubious means?
Classyuniquebae:

Please has anyone succeeded in doing this ? If yes , what details appear on the verification ? I'm actually looking out to confirm ones date of birth on the exemption Cert .

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Jamahyel:
Why do you want to verify it? Did you get it through dubious means?

If you do not have any sensible response to this, read and pass. Do not ask me useless question.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
With your rude responses as seen. U no ready to get answer.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
nedugroup:
With your rude responses as seen. U no ready to get answer.
Definitely not from fools like you

(1) (Reply)

Direction To Ogun State Nysc Headquarters / 4 Nysc Members, 42 Others Die In Enugu, Ibadan Auto Crashes / Where Were You Posted To? 2014 Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.