Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,216 members, 7,943,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) (43026 Views)

Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / Nigerian MMM Investor: I Lost Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by blackpanda: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Eyah
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by plaetton: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Ifakiland:
Madam deaf, abeg no disturb us with your noise.....if mmm couldn't teach you a lesson den you deserve been cheated of your money since you're you're fool and even the bible said a fools wealth shall depart from him. So getat. The nig probably chilling in a carribean island sipping coconut with a hot melani bish rubbing his head
Thank you Jare.
They say a fool and his money are soon parted.

Any fool that invests in quick- get-rich schemes deserves whatever they get.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Mooh247: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2022
sad reality is that Nigeria needs portfolio investment platform for people to safely invest
we need more lisenced mutual fund investment company

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2022
An average Abia man is a thief.

Everything for them is how do we steal

5 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by PROPEACE: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Amb1045:
My guy has a self heaven visa. A country where billionaires hides money grin grin grin
It's called "safe heaven".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2022
She no hear word tongue
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2022
The money had been shipped into another country! MMM! depression loading!

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Yazmin: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2022
PROPEACE:

Sorry Uncle, but it is actually called ‘Safe Haven’….

Not ‘Safe Heaven’ or ‘ Safe Hell’

����

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Billmah: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2022
I am dealing with one of his associates too. .bunch of criminals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPZH38gr7Fc
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by happney65: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Chinmark my guy. Guy collected their money,still fuvk them join.

Badt guy. grin
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Typical Nigerians.. if they see a way to work a little while they earn , they will reject it .. they just want where they would put money and it will grow like magic
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by plaetton: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Mooh247:
sad reality is that Nigeria needs portfolio investment platform for people to safely invest
we need more lisenced mutual fund investment company
Even the licensed portfolio managers are all scams. I know an insider who narrated to me that all they do is shuffle tens of billions of Naira from one fund to another ,back and forth, keeping a small % fee for themselves for each transaction. They don't give a rat's bottom about investor returns. It's all about them churning transactions and collecting fees.
In Nigeria, everything is a scam.
The best and only way to invest and safeguard spare funds in Nigeria is real estate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by na2016: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Amb1045:
My guy has a self heaven visa. A country where billionaires hides money grin grin grin

Not visa but a passport, meaning he bought their citizenship
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by WarriAproko: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2022
grin The Latest cashout man. Over 45billion. That can buy the Nigeria police force

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by plaetton: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2022
tradingknowledg:
Typical Nigerians.. if they see a way to work a little while they earn , they will reject it .. they just want where they would put money and it will grow like magic
Yes, Nigerians are beholden to magical thinking.
They have been brainwashed by pulpit pi.mps that the laws of physics and economics can be circumvented, that they can reap what they did not sow.

3 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2022
All this noise and rant will amount to absolutely NOTHING

Chinmark knows this and is following in the footpath of the greats; MMM, MBA, Addyfx, Brisk Capital etc!

The scam always goes the same way; they embezzle funds and then snitch on themselves to the SEC or even instigate the SEC to shut them down then they use this as an excuse not to pay investors! This is why when they freeze the accounts, you’ll usually find nothing much there.

Dear woman, for your sanity and peace of mind, accept your loss and move on. Making noise and screaming is akin to screaming at the top of your voice but making no sound.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by WarriAproko: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
If nah me. All those him influencers most go down with Borrris for their skull.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
A classmate working with this company termed me stingy because I refused to "invest". Ponzi was written all over it from day 1 but greed blinded many. My background check showed they only had a CAC reg yet collecting billions from people.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Would never forget my active days on Facebook before I lost my account, looked up to Chinmark and Ovaioza especially.
He helped many people then even a certain guy in my faculty who designed his logo for free, presented it to him and got a scholarship abroad. I was wowed on how diversified his business was.

Well, I can only ask what went wrong?.
He could also share his own side of the story so we could all learn from his mistakes.

What his investors need right now is for him to come out clean and tell them the truth and the steps he s going to take to curtail the issue. Even if it is to give back investors their seed capital without interest.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2022
Gullible people like you are the reason these criminals are billionaire.

If Na just people like me, everybody would grind it out because if you like pack all the juju in Nigeria, my Kobo you won't see.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by melaho: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by SeaTrade(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Maryjane001:
Would never forget my active days on Facebook before I lost my account, looked up to Chinmark and Ovaioza especially.
He helped many people then even a certain guy in my faculty who designed his logo for free, presented it to him and got a scholarship abroad. I was wowed on how diversified his business was.

He could also share his own side of the story so we could all learn from his mistakes.

What his investors need right now is for him to come out clean and tell them the truth and the steps he s going to take to curtail the issue. Even if it is to give back investors their seed capital without interest.
What went wrong is that all the so called diversity you saw was put there by him to give you confidence to invest,not like they were making any profits.
The real business for him was your money you use to invest, not the so called "diversity" you're talking about.
Imagine building plaza around the country for less than N500m tops to use to defraud the populace of over N10B,
Really good deal if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by davit: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Vanuatu? Never heard of that until now. This guy Na real criminal o. But Naija people will never learn

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Maryjane001:

its a ponzi scheme he just masquerade it....na ur type dem dey easily scam because of nonsense formats ...this ur comments shows more greedy nigerians will continue to be scammed using this same format

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by davit: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2022
PROPEACE:

safe haven

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Who puts all their money in a Ponzi scheme? People are too lazy and greedy.

Daboooomb will tell you that it is the "wise" like himself who do.

Imagine this woman saying that she wanted to hear what the scammer had to give as his excuse for running away with their funds. Are Nigerians for real? She said she didn't want to join others in insulting him. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Atk1nson(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Maryjane001:

Some Nigerians never learn. You still want chinmark to tell you a "story"?

I bet you another one will rise up today and they will troop into it and even abuse those that warn them.

Someone is paying 50% - 100% a year "guaranteed"...what business is that? For him to pay 100% a year , he probably should make 150-200% a year guaranteed.

If he makes that much , why doesnt he just go to the bank or even MFB and take a loan of 15-20%, why will he keep corwdfunding expensive fund from investors expecting 100% a year.

Furthermore , this person who runs a business that can provide ROI of 200% keepings raising money from investor every hour, every day, every month and every year as though the projects are limitless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Amb1045:
By Catherine Chi Edeh:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5563701283659827&id=100000600321418
For those daft Nigerians condemning people borrowing loans can you see your favourite rich man infact this man has companies different companies in Nigeria with people's money he promised them to be paying them interest , let me shock most people here the dangote you see today as the richest African man has been taken loans from the government and banks infact there is no rich successful business man that doesn't take loans to invest in business but then the loans they take has low interest rate you see the difference now ask yourself those loan apps are they giving you loans to invest in your business with their insane interest rate no they don't care about your business all they care is loan everyone short time loan 2 weeks loan 1 month loan isn't that madness that's why government needs to ban all of them , if they want to give loans let it been reasonable enough at least someone that wants to start a business give the person loan of 200k to pay 30k or 25k interest in one year or more but this wicked loan people give Nigerians loan 200k to pay 90k in 2 months how do you want the person to pay back and someone that want to invest money in business he needs time to at least use the money to do business, I fully support banning all loan apps or regulation implemented with interest reduced to something reasonable with sensible timeframe to pay back the loan , you don't give loan of 40k to pay back 70k in two weeks with mad interest

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Atk1nson:

Some Nigerians never learn. You still want chinmark to tell you a "story"?

I bet you another one will rise up today and they will troop into it and even abuse those that warn them.

Someone is paying 50% - 100% a year "guaranteed"...what business is that? For him to pay 100% a year , he probably should make 150-200% a year guaranteed.

If he makes that much , why doesnt he just go to the bank or even MFB and take a loan of 15-20%, why will he keep corwdfunding expensive fund from investors expecting 100% a year.

Furthermore , this person who runs a business that can provide ROI of 200% keepings raising money from investor every hour, every day, every month and every year as though the projects are limitless.

They never learn.

Every 3 months another one springs up. Every year, more tears. It's funny. Will they ever learn? Or are the forces of greed and laziness that strong?

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Revolva(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
This man is a heartless baaaa..stard...

See the country Passport he acquired,....such an isolated passport

well lets trade your bulk airtime and convert it to cash

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
wman:
A fool and his money are soon parted.

These people will never learn. Another one will come out tomorrow and they'll put their money in it.
one is currently trending in my office like this... Its about bet but its ponzi grade one... Them de force me make I invest small money.. I tell am say I be family man... I can't come and be a mugu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

see photos of How 200k Started my Barbing, game and laundry business / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape / MMM = The Real Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.