Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,686 members, 7,951,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) (1951 Views)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) / New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media / Payment Of New Biafra Income Tax Announced By Ralph Uwazuruike Of MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by oilykid(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

How come you speak against the so called atrocities of IPOB but never speak against the atrocities of killer herdsmen, boko haram and ISWAP? Or is your 'one Nigeria' based on only IPOB?

For example, you are so pained that someone is being tortured here, but not that pained that a young Igbo Doctor and several others were killed on train a few days ago?

Nawah
See another nwa bingo. You must be a fool to think that I'm not igbo. Go through my posts and see where I spoke against the train incident that happened yesterday.

And for your info,I will always speak against ipob cause I'm from the east where ipob are committing attrocities in.most of you umu bingos have no brain, you always use the north to justify the foolishness of your foot soldiers in the east. If Northerners choose to turn their region to Somali,how is that your concern?? You ipob bingos are now competing more with northerners who kills more.

Like I said, take your madness to Abuja where your savior is being held. The igbos in the east shouldn't be suffering for your savior's foolishness. The remaining ipob leaders are all over Europe enjoying life with daily contributions from igbos while their some foolish igbos are busy defending them and at same time suffering in the east.

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by oilykid(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
AntiBMC:

Who's wailing really? Me or you that's slithering from one Igbo thread to the other, even though you are not Igbo? Caman gataway from here, ma see front. Wailing l0ut.
You are the one wailing in my mentions cause I told your militants to take their madness to Abuja where their leader is held and not killing innocent igbos in the east

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by AntiBMC(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

You are the one wailing in my mentions cause I told your militants to take their madness to Abuja where their leader is held and not killing innocent igbos in the east

Nd where are you wailing? Outside my mentions? Taking paracetamol for another person's headache when you obviously have HIV.
I'm done reading/replying trash from a reject. Feel free to keep shedding tears here tho.... it's sweet.
Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by oilykid(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
AntiBMC:

Nd where are you wailing? Outside my mentions? Taking paracetamol for another person's headache when you obviously have HIV.
I'm done reading/replying trash from a reject. Feel free to keep shedding tears here tho.... it's sweet.
Nwa bingo, go and rescue your savior..he will soon spend another year in the DSS cell while his foot soldiers will keep killing innocent igbos
Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by omenkaLives(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
Oga any random person can post this and tag it anything he/she likes. Will you be comfortable if I post something like this and tag your name on it as the perpetrator without evidence?
Very stupid question. The accusations being leveled against people you perceive as your enemies without evidence, do you ask these questions as well?

God punish all ipob members and their supporters.

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by gidgiddy: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

See another nwa bingo. You must be a fool to think that I'm not igbo. Go through my posts and see where I spoke against the train incident that happened yesterday.

And for your info,I will always speak against ipob cause I'm from the east where ipob are committing attrocities in.most of you umu bingos have no brain, you always use the north to justify the foolishness of your foot soldiers in the east. If Northerners choose to turn their region to Somali,how is that your concern?? You ipob bingos are now competing more with northerners who kills more.

Like I said, take your madness to Abuja where your savior is being held. The igbos in the east shouldn't be suffering for your savior's foolishness. The remaining ipob leaders are all over Europe enjoying life with daily contributions from igbos while their some foolish igbos are busy defending them and at same time suffering in the east.

Oh I see, we should all mind our regions and stop caring what happens in other regions? Even if Nigerians, including Igbos, are being killed in other Regions, as in the case of Dr Chinelo Nwando, it is not our business?

Our only business is to focus on what happens in the East? So where is this 'one Nigeria' people keep talking about? What it means is that Nnamdi Kanu has been right all this time and everyone should go their way. What is the point of Nigeria if we are all supposed not to care what happens elsewhere except our own place?

Im happy you have proved Nnamdi Kanu right, that Nigeria is a scam that should end

As for insecurity in the South East, blame your Nigerian security agencies. For years, IPOB was an unarmed peaceful organisation that was just protesting on the streets. What did your government do? They deployed the security forces to go and be shooting down people exercising their constitutional right to freely protest. Im sure at the time, people like you did not come out to condemn that injustice

Even Nnamdi Kanu who didnt have common catapult in 2017, the Soldiers invaded his house to kill him, and went on to declare IPOB, a group that was unarmed and killed nobody, a terrorist group in 2017.

Today, there is no more peaceful protest, there is violence. There is no such thing as peace where there is injustice

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable~ JFK
Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by oilykid(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

[s]
Oh I see, we should all mind our regions and stop caring what happens in other regions? Even if Nigerians, including Igbos, are being killed in other Regions, as in the case of Dr Chinelo Nwando, it is not our business?

Our only business is to focus on what happens in the East? So where is this 'one Nigeria' people keep talking about? What it means is that Nnamdi Kanu has been right all this time and everyone should go their way. What is the point of Nigeria if we are all supposed not to care what happens elsewhere except our own place?

Im happy you have proved Nnamdi Kanu right, that Nigeria is a scam that should end

As for insecurity in the South East, blame your Nigerian security agencies. For years, IPOB was an unarmed peaceful organisation that was just protesting on the streets. What did your government do? They deployed the security forces to go and be shooting down people exercising their constitutional right to freely protest. Im sure at the time, people like you did not come out to condemn that injustice

Even Nnamdi Kanu who didnt have common catapult in 2017, the Soldiers invaded his house to kill him, and went on to declare IPOB, a group that was unarmed and killed nobody, a terrorist group in 2017.

Today, there is no more peaceful protest, there is violence. There is no such thing as peace where there is injustice

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable~ JFK[/s]

Ipob should take their madness to Abuja that's where buhari and mnk is and not in the SE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike's Candidate For Rivers Governorship Race / Osinbajo Arrives Lagos To Solicit Delegates Votes (VIDEOS&PHOTOS) / What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.