Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,103 members, 7,973,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

Joke Silva And Olu Jacob's Son's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joke Silva And Olu Jacob's Son's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years (291 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva And Olu Jacob's Son's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by house10s2: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Boma Douglas, who married Joke Silva and Olu Jacob's son Olusoji Jacobs almost 4 years ago, has announced that her marriage is over.

Boma and Olusoji got married in July 2018. Their union is blessed with a daughter.

However, Boma, while answering questions from her Instagram followers, revealed that she and Olusoji are no longer married.

When told that "what God cannot do does not exist" and her marriage could be restored, she said "there are some things that we don't want God to do."

Asked if interested men can approach, she gave the green light.

https://postbybmd.blog spot.com/2022/03/joke-silva-and-olu-jacobs-sons-marriage.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of Wildlife / Do You Know Any Barren Woman? / Best Nolly Wood Kissing Film 2022 Watch Till The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.