Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze (1439 Views)

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South / Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze / Police Speak On Thwarted Attempt To Set Enugu INEC Headquarters Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Nyanmiridunce: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

It is obviously the handiwork of DSS unknown gunmen, in an attempt to balance things up, with the terrorism going on, up north

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by oilykid(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Fcking idiat! At least you managed to keep IPOB/ESN away from y big mouth!
Ezi, focus on your Rivers state and leave East alone, you don't stay in SE and don't know what's going on there.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by IGBOSON1: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
omenkaLives:
Are you not going to ask for EVIDENCE anything really happened?

This is the anarchy you encourage by your remarks. You should be comfortable with it rather than pretending to be concerned.

Long live ipob and ESN.

No surprise you show yourself on here! A million times worse is happening in your Godforsaken northern region, but we wouldn’t heart kpim from you! It’s when insecurity inspired by your evil Buhari gov’t occurs in the south-east that you appear to weep more than the bereaved you despise and proceed to give self-righteous pep talks!
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by IGBOSON1: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

Ezi, focus on your Rivers state and leave East alone, you don't stay in SE and don't know what's going on there.

STFU! I’m Igbo, and that’s as good a reason as any to care what happens in the south-east!
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by LegendHero(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I know you are a little uncomfortable with the threat to Tinubu's pissfull presidential hustle.

As a matter of fact, I'm not even a fan of MNK, so I don't know what you are on about.

Tell your fellow terrorist Fulani Muslim DSS people to stop killing and burning down properties in the east.

We Igbos put Soludo there. We are happy with him and we expect him to do well, in spite of the fact that Osibanjo has run the Nigerian economy aground, and Buhari has destroyed the security of the nation.

Well your tribe have never been a threat to Asiwaju presidential dream. You can see we just always catch cruise with you guys coz you’re inconsequential in the scheme of things.

With regards to the topic, I only made mention of you being a symphatizer to IPOB terrorists, why then are you triggered? We all know you are a terrorist symphatizer, own it with your chest like Gumi in the North.

Lol I hope Soludo can be very bold to state openly that it is DSS that’s burning government buildings. I’m pretty sure he’s not delusional like IPOB terrorists that create lies and trend their own idiocy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by oilykid(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
IGBOSON1:

STFU! I’m Igbo, and that’s as good a reason as any to care what happens in the south-east!
You are igbo and you are supporting the carnages going on in the east in guise of freedom fighters.. please, focus your energy in Rivers and allow Southeasterners to due with their issue. Stop encouraging this nonsense going on in the east except maybe you are part of it. Most igbo communities have been take over by this hoodlums and villagers now pay taxes to them. You no longer have the freedom to say anything against them or disobey their orders.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Kingsley1000(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

You are igbo and you are supporting the carnages going on in the east in guise of freedom fighters.. please, focus your energy in Rivers and allow Southeasterners to due with their issue. Stop encouraging this nonsense going on in the east except maybe you are part of it. Most igbo communities have been take over by this hoodlums and villagers now pay taxes to them. You no longer have the freedom to say anything against them or disobey their orders.

He is not from Anambra cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by oilykid(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kingsley1000:

He is not from Anambra cheesy
That's my problem with most of them, they don't stay in the east and don't know wants going on but they will still come online to support this madness
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Kingsley1000(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

That's my problem with most of them, they don't stay in the east and don't know wants going on but they will still come online to support this madness

Most of all these miscreants penetrating all sort of crimes in Anambra are from Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

Although there are some law abiding citizens from these states living in anambra.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by tit(f): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shameful DSS set LG office ablaze
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by IGBOSON1: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Nyanmiridunce post=111532306][/quote]

See dem….the usual suspects, all crawling outta the sewer to give their own unsolicited 2 cents on the issue at hand! Just put ‘shooting’, ‘unrest’ and ‘south-east’ in the heading of any thread, and watch them crawl all over the thread like ants on sugar! Works every time!
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by OfoIgbo: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Well your tribe have never been a threat to Asiwaju presidential dream. You can see we just always catch cruise with you guys coz you’re inconsequential in the scheme of things.

With regards to the topic, I only made mention of you being a symphatizer to IPOB terrorists, why then are you triggered? We all know you are a terrorist symphatizer, own it with your chest like Gumi in the North.

Lol I hope Soludo can be very bold to state openly that it is DSS that’s burning government buildings. I’m pretty sure he’s not delusional like IPOB terrorists that create lies and trend their own idiocy.

I can assure you, you guys are not catching any cruise whatsoever. In fact, the drug pusher'sSWAGA group are having sleepless nights throwing inconsequential tantrums at Buhari for contemplating a consensus candidate that will obviously kick Tinubu's aspirations to the curb.

Your Jagaban will have to show us how good he is. Unfortunately for him, Nigeria no be Lagos.

As for your people and their known physical ugliness, I expect you are as ugly as your heart, with that ashy black finish, cone-headed topping and scratched-faced.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Fahdiga(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
omenkaLives:
Are you not going to ask for EVIDENCE anything really happened?

This is the anarchy you encourage by your remarks. You should be comfortable with it rather than pretending to be concerned.

Long live ipob and ESN.
That I support the freedom of my people doesn't mean I support anarchy in our land
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Nyanmiridunce: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
IGBOSON1:

See dem….the usual suspects, all crawling outta the sewer to give their own unsolicited 2 cents on the issue at hand! Just put ‘shooting’, ‘unrest’ and ‘south-east’ in the heading of any thread, and watch them crawl all over the thread like ants on sugar! Works every time!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by 1860si: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

As usual, IPOB terrorist sympathizers will blame the DSS.

This Nigeria matter na the more you look the less you see. I only pity Soludo, a good governor just starting his term made to face IPOB terrorists.

This will be his litmus test. If he is able to handle the situation well, then he would have set a template other SE states can follow.

I wish him best of luck and will be watching how this unfold.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke / Nigerians Reported Peter Obi To NBA For Verification Of Claim / Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.