Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:01 AM

Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years (33083 Views)

"See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Josbreed: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
My concern is why does Instablog and this Joro of a person keep striking some letters out some words as if the words are obscene or vulgar?
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by LaJoe2: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
The day i was reassured of my general principle never to spend money on anyone except an amount I can forfeit especially on women was when a lady friend of mine who likes me, (though im not interested in her) and earns more than me, told me she will take me out to an eatery, till now, its become like a poem in my ear...she said it with her own mouth...but I can't count how many times I've taken her out to eat without even thinking about it. Anytime, she says it, i will just say ok. But till today she's still struggling to part away with a few notes.

Another lady, we met for the 1st time and decided to hang out. Went to the mall, bought her ice cream, she wanted to pay, i said never mind, I'll pay and stuff. She said she would buy me shawarma with her own mouth, i didn't expect it but i said ok. Was surprised when she ordered the sharwama, and only came with one, and told me next time. Me, I'm a man of my word, I can't do that. If i said i will get you something, i would. I felt disappointed, not over the sharwama (sharwama ain't my problem), it just showed she lacked integrity and self-respect. Little things like that speak volume

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Dhivine(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
If u fall in love clearly certain
U go chop breakfast
Am not capping shocked cool cool cool
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by MNDY(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
MedicH:
lol i de laugh una. if u see where me and my women de fight over 500# eeh u go think say i de possessed or something.

Hahahahaha
You too like yourself pass like me too ba?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by uthlaw: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
No big deal,move on after all men do same to women
actually no big deal,that why I laugh when a woman is used for ritual....to use money train a dog is better than to spend it on this useless gender!
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by enonche85(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Me I will first collect my shop and go after her friends.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Hassanmaye(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
fijiuba:
this level of simping is very appalling. The moment you understand that the more you try to make a woman happy the more you fool yourself cos the center of that happiness may be shifted by her some day . I've always learnt that I should put my self first in everything. You lost it the moment you became an emotional slave and and looked so desperate to keep her . That alone made her feel you don't deserve her ie. She's higher standard than you.
Lol we have a lot of SIMPle men
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ahmed0336:
What a SIMPle man.

I no dey chuk mouth for toto matter.
Ahmed kai Dan air ne grin
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Hassanmaye(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
MedicH:
lol i de laugh una. if u see where me and my women de fight over 500# eeh u go think say i de possessed or something.
Haha
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
MedicH:
Here you are with a stupid man buying a woman a shop in Lagos
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Hassanmaye(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
xynerise:
The female version of this story will be " After giving him my body" grin

Sorry bro. Shiit happens
grin grin
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Olumaeme: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

If men don’t do... you women will say he’s selfish that he wants to be having sex for free..

If a man does all he can.. you will still say he’s trying to buy your love...

A man that genuinely wants a future with a woman can spend like she’s his wife already because he’ll be thinking it’s all for the good when they become one family...

But at the end of the day... some women are just thieves...they came to take and leave

See there's a limit to everything, and you have to learn where to draw the line, for every relationship, not just romantic relationships alone. Even business and family.

You must be able to clearly distinguish between when you are caring and when you are been foolish because human beings sometimes are very funny.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
This can't be 'Breakfast' this is breaklunch
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Ebymyk(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Crafteck1:
She did nothing wrong, u were stupid, get over it, she got better offer, to other idiots who dont realise that what you do for a woman over 5 years, another man can giver her the money at once, in dollars, with his business card.... Enjoy d sex and know what you are doing

Note.. You can sue her to court for deception and leading you on but i doubt if you are man enough. You guys had no formal agreement but the informal agreement plus the fact that she kept collecting will be used against her...
For the imbecilesss that would say she gave her body, did she donate kidney? As per sex, it was dual engagement, not a transfer of anything.
As for the money and valuables, they moved from one party to another
.... Rubbish....
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by drmuchin: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
advanceDNA:
He ignored all the red flags...
There’s no how someone will be using you for five years and you will not see signs you are just a client....

Pple,
don’t let good sex cloud your judgement
Someone can spread legs for you and still not give a sh!t about you....

Wiser words than these have never been said... Gbam

The guy is a SIMPFOOL
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dey don use u cash out
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by BennyDGreat: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
MedicH:

Lol I don't care. When they born me I no carry any woman come out so I wonder how I get rights to call a grown ass woman mine.

Me and my date got into some argument today. We met last night to chill in a hotel I booked a room so I could run my fiverr orders finish. I was in the hotel then she called that she's at the junction I went over and picked her up then we went to eat. Our meal was 1k. Later she said she wan drink alcohol, guineas stout I told her to take 200# and buy action bitters and 3 pure water to dilute it, she go high well well argument start.

She say I can't take care of woman blah blah blah that I should stop calling her out. Nawa. We went over and I got her one bottle stout and took hero myself. Next morning she wan go and asked for t fare. I gave her 2h she said it won't be enough I told her to trek small before entering bike she became angry that I am stingy I am possessed bla bla haba. I said ok enter moto then she entered I took her straight to her house and returned to the hotel. She asked for money for food I gave her 400#.

Na like this we break up after dating for 3 weeks.

Lol u funny...but I think it's a good test
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by BennyDGreat: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
LaJoe2:
The day i was reassurred of my general principle never to spend money on anyone except an amount i can forglfeit especially on women was when a lady friend of mine who likes me, (though im not interested in her) and earns more than me, told me she will take me out to an eatery, till now, its become like a poem in my ear...she said it with her own mouth...but I can't count how many times ive taken her out to eat without even thinking about it. Anytime, she says it, i will just say ok. But till today she's still struggling to part away with a few notes.

Another lady, we met for the 1st time and decided to hang out. Went to the mall, bought her ice cream, she wanted to pay, i said never mind, I'll pay and stuff. She said she would buy me shawarma with her own mouth, i didn't expect it but i said ok. Was surprised when she ordered the sharwama, and only came with one, and told me next time. Me, I'm a man of my word, I can't do that. If i said i will get you something, i would. I felt disappointed, not over the sharwama (sharwama ain't my problem), it just showed she lack integrity and self respect. Little things like that speak volume

Little things do really speak volume

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by GodisFirst: 2:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Yes, you are not compatible but your money is compatible with her.
Truly she is not compatible to you because she is not a good woman for you.
If she can't give you your money back forget her, she will live to regret it.
But 5 years is too much guy. Get yourself ready for marriage, look for a girl to marry, 6 months is enough for courtship and you wed her. If she is not ready for wedding, move on to the next available girl.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Angel55555(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Crafteck1:
She did nothing wrong, u were stupid, get over it, she got better offer, to other idiots who dont realise that what you do for a woman over 5 years, another man can giver her the money at once, in dollars, with his business card.... Enjoy d sex and know what you are doing

Note.. You can sue her to court for deception and leading you on but i doubt if you are man enough. You guys had no formal agreement but the informal agreement plus the fact that she kept collecting will be used against her...
For the imbecilesss that would say she gave her body, did she donate kidney? As per sex, it was dual engagement, not a transfer of anything.
As for the money and valuables, they moved from one party to another
He can't sue her for that sadly since she didn't promise to marry him on paper
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Crafteck1: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Angel55555:

He can't sue her for that sadly since she didn't promise to marry him on paper

Leading him in while collecting nko, women have sued and won
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by advanceDNA: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Olumaeme:

See there's a limit to everything, and you have to learn where to draw the line, for every relationship, not just romantic relationships alone. Even business and family.

You must be able to clearly distinguish between when you are caring and when you are been foolish because human beings sometimes are very funny.

Now there should be limit when you want to blame the man...but when men say the same thing on nairaland that men should stop doing anything expensive for their woman, you women will call it hatred, brokered, and attack against your gender on this forum....

So let me ask you...U are a woman, who needs help to earn a living instead of asking all the time...so it’s foolishness for your man to help you with it?? It’s too much to do for someone he care for??

You are just blaming him because you as usual, u women don’t like to take blame... even if you cheat on us...u will still say we pushed you...

Paternity fraud seff, the man caused it
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Angel55555(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Crafteck1:

Leading him in while collecting nko, women have sued and won
That's part of every relationship no one is fully honest and only God knows each party intention towards the other
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Crafteck1: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Angel55555:

That's part of every relationship no one is fully honest and only God knows each party intention towards the other

You mean bo 419 is fully a liar
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by MedicH: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Here you are with a stupid man buying a woman a shop in Lagos

the woman i do this for must be my wife and i am buying the shop in my name

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by imagrg(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
That's what broke guys do.
I spend on my women. It's part of the pleasure of loving her. Boys wouldn't understand. If a relationship breaks, jump down the horse and get another instead of sulking. I bet you, so long as you have the money to spend, that lady would stage a comeback..I swear!
MedicH:
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by MedicH: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
imagrg:
That's what broke guys do.
I spend on my women. It's part of the pleasure of loving her. Boys wouldn't understand. If a relationship breaks, jump down the horse and get another instead of sulking. I bet you, so long as you have the money to spend, that lady would stage a comeback..I swear!

But I'm not a broke man. And I am stingy.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Tomblaize: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
geelite:
money wey you for invest for bet9ja. you come use am train toto till you relocate to Lagos coz of toto and also rented shop for toto ... now, toto don waka grin grin grin grin grin buhari sabi something pass this one grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha, my belle ooooo hahahaha
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by shyman03(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
sorry bro --------- shocked
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Richvibes1997: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
When I say si you sa M another man say P cool
Playloaded:
According to the heartbroken man, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

A heartbroken man has narrated how his girlfriend of five years called it quits after he spent millions of naira in getting a shop for her in Lagos.

According to the heartbroken man who shared his story with relationship coach, Joro Olomofin, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

He Wrote,

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-shares-heartbreaking-experience-with-girlfriend-of-5-years/
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by luvyaself95(m): 1:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Honestfrend:
I was heading towards that direction until my brain reset on it own.. I believe God rescued me.
Nobody Reset Your Brain shocked You're Really Lucky That God Save You grin wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls / Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.