Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK (37629 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Slynation(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I had sex with my gf on the 6th day and I pulled out.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.
Tell her not to worry, that you have a doctor friend in Nigeria that will come pick her up and run a test on her...!! The observe how she will flare up...!!

I'm still trying to connect the correlation between pregnancy and travelling outside with 2m...!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by 989900: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Pregnant or not -- that you can't verify.

You are married, you don't need that kind of heart/headache.

Ask her to terminate the pregnancy today; not tomorrow (preferably, if you have a clinic or friend that you can call for assistance in her area, better).

She wants to bill you, she will bill you, you have to pay the bill -- actions have consequences -- man up!
Be ready to part with up to ₦50K or more . . . while pleading with her that you're currently unemployed.

Promise her fervently that after terminating the pregnancy you will see what else you can do to help her once you get a new job (of course, a lie).

After she confirms pregnancy (fake or not) termination, subtly totally break communication/relationship.

Don't follow all these toddlers' advice here on Nairaland, a baby with her in the picture can ruin/dabaru your life -- you don enter pre-paid subscription be dat.

P.S. Bro, why would you ever have sex without condom with any woman on earth (even if she were a virgin) while you are married?
You didn't only fxck up just like most Stoopid men do, but you're also wicked and gutter irresponsible and inconsiderate!

If she has any STD you will have transferred it to your innocent wife, why? If it is a major one . . . God forbid . . .
If she brings a baby like she's subtly threatening, you stand to lose everything.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Solatium(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.

Very simple, suggest to her that one of your trusted friend here will take her to a clinic of your choice for another round of test.
You will be shocked that she will never turn up.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by woleabayo(f): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2022
mugun in the making
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by We4all: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Leave that hungry girl, she is a fraudster and you as a married man, you're evil . You can close eyes and send her a farewell 15 or 20k and delete everything about her if not God will never forgive for cheating your good Wife. How can you be cheating on your wife like this self, na this one dey vex me pass.

Farewell 15 or 20K? Na so you wicked reach?

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by ogyunging(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Aunty na finesser

U suppose dey guide on a steady

No joy at this part of the globe.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2022
qtguru:

You haven't answered question, you just deflected. I don't expect you to hold women accountable anyway. you are heaviy biased as usual
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by ednut1(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Scam

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Duchezgold(f): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2022
[Savedday 9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them.

all of them including your mother, sisters, aunties and nieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by sisisioge: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2022
She is lying....dont believe her one bit. Just tell her you are not sponsoring,once she has the baby you can discuss.

Meanwhile, keep your family away from her...she might become spiteful just to get money out of you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by CHoccolaTE: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Don't send her 2million for traveling abroad. Send her abortion money. Tell her you don't have 2 million to send, the whole thing sounds like a scam/extortion tactics. If she insists on having the baby then tell her you will send child support money to her in Nigeria.
You are not responsible for funding her trip abroad because you got her pregnant. When she was knowingly sleeping with a married man without protection, she would have factored in the risk of getting pregnant.

As for you Op you are a big fool. How can you be sleeping around with other women without protection and you are married?
That's how you fools infect your wives with different STDs because you are like animals with no self control.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Whoknowsme: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this wicked? Not even minding the emotional trauma she’ll pass through
Madam pls change this mindset of yours. Stop forming feminism always. Before you type whatsoever you want to, i am a female like you.
Back to the topicWhy didn't the lady insist on him using condom. Now she's playing the victim.
Men should always learn how to keep their third leg. Op just opened door of blackmail to his marriage. Next time when a lady makes move at you, your third leg will run faster than your two legs.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Atticusxsz(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2022
You definitely do script like a Nigerian... although, your reasoning doesn't suit like one, if not, you'd have easily known that, this is one of the numerous format of a yahoo babe since you're a sure client. grin

From the comments in here and all, you can easily get to know if she's pregnant for you or not. It ain't that difficult.

Lest i forget, abeg... try run test make you no go infiltrate and breakdown your wife defences with STI and what have you.

And, Happy New Month to you and your supposed unborn kid. wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by austenite(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Simple, just send her to do another test in a reputable lab and then send you the result. This is just to be sure that you are not being dribbled.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Lewandoski20(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this wicked? Not even minding the emotional trauma she’ll pass through

So 2M Naira is the cure for Emotional Trauma, Iyaebe? Is there any drug called NAIRAMAISIN?

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Prime1(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

I don't have to read everything because you are a foolish man. People like you are a disgrace to true men.
You are married and you still have the gut to be unfaithful. Even worse, the gut to bring the issue here.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by promiseland245(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2022
She is lying to you!!!!

finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Kennyprince: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2022
This thing could be another scam. Bro, I ll advice you to quit communication with her. Simple
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2022
We4all:

Farewell 15 or 20K? Na so you wicked reach?
You wan make the guy man give her 1million Naira even after sending him a pregnancy report and deleting it immediately with a lame excuse. Use your brain abeg!
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by bigtt76(f): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Na lamba ..ignore her or insist on taking her to do a test where you are present and insist on DNA test after child birth. Oga hold your preek for Naija ooo ...especially as you be foreigner and married. You will hunted for ticket out of Naija so beware cheesy

finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by splashbaby(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Bola146:
I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

grin No wonder married women are now bringing in bastards to their matrimonial homes lipsrsealed, they are now practicing what their husbands are doing outside grin I don't know what would cost married spouses to be faithful to their partners
Don't derail the thread aunty...we know he's not doing fine with the family. He asked for help and you are dishing out morals and ethical conduct of a married man, he's about to be scammed madam.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by finson: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2022
TYCO77:
[/color]

I do not know if she is trying to exploit you or not, but I understand that the pre-ejaculation fluid can get a woman pregnant. Therefore, the issue of withdrawal is not a guaranteed guard against pregnancy. However, most she travel to UK? Assuming she is truly pregnant I think the best you can do for her is to set up a good business for her to manage and take care of herself and the baby. Do not allow her come to UK to cause problem in your home, after all you informed her earlier that you are married.[color=#000099]

Thank you for your message. I don't stay in UK. I don't really understand why the only plan she has is to go to UK just to avoid comments from her family. 3 days ago she told me to support her trip. The total amount for the procedure is 2m and she has already deposited to the agent 300k and she wants me to pay the balance. I am really confused because before I left she asked me to contribute for her rent and I contributed 400k and before I left she told me that she will pay for that rent at the end of the month (March) now she just came up with a new plan. The reason she is asking me to pay for the trip to UK is that her current job is not well paid and at the same time she does not want her family to disown her. She also told me that this procedure to go to UK as help giver is possible even with pregnancy. My job here in Nigeria was on rotation basis. I have always tried to support her. Now I am really confused.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by JC2021: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2022
You guys are too quick to condemn and judge. This man asked for an advice, give him if you have any or move on if you don't or don't want to. Nobody is a saint here abeg.

Mr Finson, this is not difficult at all. Just as someone advised, call her and tell her you have a trusted doctor friend who has heard and request to see her to conduct a fresh test and see her reaction. Or just send her like 50k, tell her to abort and sort herself with the rest and cut off with her completely.

I hope she doesn't have your Facebook or any other social media handles. And I hope she's not had to opportunity to have seen your wife's picture or post about your wife or family on your WhatsApp status or on your phone?Please don't let her have access or you will be blackmailed big time if she really wants to do you dirty. Change ur number afterward, cut her off completely and move on. Please be careful next time with ladies generally; there are good ones and bad ones, just like guys.

Lastly, don't call anybody who has dropped his number here so you don't get scammed twice. Trust no one.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by tamdun: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Bola146:
I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

grin No wonder married women are now bringing in bastards to their matrimonial homes lipsrsealed, they are now practicing what their husbands are doing outside grin I don't know what would cost married spouses to be faithful to their partners
At least men don't bring bastard children home
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

First off you should know that 70% of Nigeria girls usually act to be pregnant for their guy and the strategy they love to use most is when they say they are pregnant and later say they are not

Then they'll come back after a week or so to give a different testimony. It's a trick they use in knowing if the guy they are dating truly loves them or they just want to extorte him of money.

Sometimes it works both ways...

This time I will advise you get a former female coworker or someone you trust (I won't advice getting a male for this as a male can be easily seduced and join in lying to you) to take her to another hospital and carry out the test on her

Or if you had a doctor you used in the past, have her go there to conduct another test. But ensure you tip them so they can carry out everything perfectly

I bet my left balls that she's lying.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by bigtoff123: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2022
This kind of situation can be very trickish at times ooo you better use your head
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Mikesol: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
As someone who is like you
It is an obvious trap, why does she take out the heading and name? Obviously cause it's a fake result
She doesn't want to be traced
Why does she reply with UK requirements? Desperation
Do you even know who she's slept with before you? Or after? No, you weren't there
Abortion is easy in this country(that is, if her story is true which obviously it's not)
You be strict with her, she won't do shit
How do people just do this shit....heartless
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Whoknowsme: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them..
Not all oga
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by MadeMan01(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2022
Don't mind her
She wants to use you as ticket out of Nigeria. Let her have the baby and you conduct a DNA test. Or let her go for pregnancy test is a lab chosen by you in Lagos. I can assist with that for independent verification if she is actually pregnant. If truly pregnant, wait till after birth for DNA test to prove it it's yours
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by imagrg(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Set up a business for her if you truly care for her.
She might be saying the truth. That you pulled out doesn't mean that a little of your cum didn't remain in her. She probably needs this money to sustain herself or get a business for herself as a form of compensation for carrying your baby.
If you can help her travel abroad too, please do that for the interest of your baby in her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Ijaya123: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:

Did she mind us when she was enjoying the emotional sensations?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by monnex: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Tell her to see a health professional you trust who can confirm she is actually pregnant... That is the number one step.
You can contact me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.