Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) (26555 Views)

Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects / Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by Okudiover(m): 5:22am On Apr 01, 2022
oilykid:

Says a Yoruba man who still believes that mining human skulls can make you a rich. A region filled with cultists,head hunters and skull miners. Between SE and SW, SE is far more civilized and developed than SW. Travel down to states like Osun, ibadam, ekiti and see primitiveness in action. It's only in SW that banks are still being attacked and robbed in this 21st century

Are you talking to the ewedu eating scarfaced goon
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by Legendforte: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Soon. My question is, what do these people stand to gain whenever they commit such acts? There has to be some end goal.

Is it politics, money, drugs?
All these are political.
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2022
lovat:
Shut up. There is no communal clash in Ukpor. It's my hometown. I've sent my friends to confirm the arson on our LGA and it's true.

It shall never be well with IPOB and their Supporters

Liar extraordinaire. We know these games you and your kind play in this forum and these games of mischief. it is surely not UGM but a clash that caused all this
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2022
lovat:
Talking gibberish. Shut up your mouth.

This has the trademark of IPOB cum ESN.

That's my hometown. Their camp along ukpor-Orsumoghu route is being routed by the Nigeria Army

Funny enough the same army that routed that place stated that these guys are vigilantes but have been running nefarious activities in the name of ESN. one thing i know is that one can see a defined terror group and recognise it. A terror group would have a sizeable amount of funders, military strategists and weapon suppliers along with ideological thinkers. If you look at all the groups from Niger Delta militants to Boko Haram and Fulani killer herdsmen and Bandits they tick all boxes. But when you look at ESN they have no military strategist, you can no state clearly their weapons suppliers, due to the proposed landlocked nature of the south east from after the war there is no way the weapons will come from the north or any of the ports that it will not be detected, also they have no ideological thinker as the only ideological thinker is in jail right now.
So obviously ESN doesn't have the capacity to be a terror group these are just criminals cashing in on this to cause mayhem using their name. My friend and his wife were kidnapped on that axis and he said their igbo accent showed that these guys were from Imo state almost Mbano accent(same axis where hope Uzodinma and Rochas are from). That alone would tell you that these guys are thugs without the capacity to be a terror group.
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by lovat(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2022
obynzo:

Liar extraordinaire. We know these games you and your kind play in this forum and these games of mischief. it is surely not UGM but a clash that caused all this
continue defending them. The supporters of UGM are being picked up now. U think we will keep quiet
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2022
lovat:
Shut up. There is no communal clash in Ukpor. It's my hometown. I've sent my friends to confirm the arson on our LGA and it's true.

It shall never be well with IPOB and their Supporters
Most people doing this thing are miscreants from the neighbouring states. cheesy
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2022
obynzo:

Funny enough the same army that routed that place stated that these guys are vigilantes but have been running nefarious activities in the name of ESN. one thing i know is that one can see a defined terror group and recognise it. A terror group would have a sizeable amount of funders, military strategists and weapon suppliers along with ideological thinkers. If you look at all the groups from Niger Delta militants to Boko Haram and Fulani killer herdsmen and Bandits they tick all boxes. But when you look at ESN they have no military strategist, you can no state clearly their weapons suppliers, due to the proposed landlocked nature of the south east from after the war there is no way the weapons will come from the north or any of the ports that it will not be detected, also they have no ideological thinker as the only ideological thinker is in jail right now.
So obviously ESN doesn't have the capacity to be a terror group these are just criminals cashing in on this to cause mayhem using their name. My friend and his wife were kidnapped on that axis and he said their igbo accent showed that these guys were from Imo state almost Mbano accent(same axis where hope Uzodinma and Rochas are from). That alone would tell you that these guys are thugs without the capacity to be a terror group.

They are not Anambrarians for sure.These are miscreants from other states grin
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2022
lovat:
continue defending them. The supporters of UGM are being picked up now. U think we will keep quiet

Oga i am not defending them. A close friend of mine and his wife were kidnapped at Ihialla some months back and he told me what he observed from these guys. First from their dialect they were not from Anambra these guys were from Imo state (Mbano axis) they had no idea of the IPOB struggle they were only shouting release our leader this alone tells you that these guys are miscreants hiding under the ESN toga. The government especially FG wanted to politicize this in a bid to have a justified excuse to have military operation in the east have been recklessly tagging these guys as ESN. The same kidnapping the do at PH/Owerri exis at the forests at Ubima and Etche is the same thing they are doing in Anambra
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by ufotunang: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
I said it the federal government should dialogue with IPOB for this problems between federal government and IPOB to be solved ... when two elephants fight it's the common man that sufffers
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
THE DEVIL IS NOW BASED IN THE EAST SUCKING IGBO BLOOD,IGBO CHRISTIANS STOP KEEPING MUTE, RAISE YOUR MANTLES NOW AND FIGHT THIS EVIL IN IGBOLAND angry
Re: One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Since the attacks have been focused on Anambra LG's why is it still difficult for our security agencies to nip this in the bud?

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) / 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / 26-Year-Old Nigerian Lawyer Gets 5-Year Jail Term For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.