Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments (549 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Should I Euthanize My Dad? / Do You Know That,arthritis Is Very Common But Is Not Well Understood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by austinofo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please arthritis has made my dad's days so so in discomfort. We have tried every treatment available and have visited the best orthopaedic hospital we know around. According to the doctor after inspecting my dad after an x-ray scan said his condition is okay and administered mild medication to him but my dad is still in so much pain even after doing as directed.

Please if you know any working alternative that I can relate to my dad kindly tell me.

He is 65 and is majorly complaining of it being around his buttocks and that it is really affecting his legs.

Somebody help me please!
Re: Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by Healthyway15: 3:22am On Apr 01, 2022
austinofo:
Please arthritis has made my dad's days so so in discomfort. We have tried every treatment available and have visited the best orthopaedic hospital we know around. According to the doctor after inspecting my dad after an x-ray scan said his condition is okay and administered mild medication to him but my dad is still in so much pain even after doing as directed.

Please if you know any working alternative that I can relate to my dad kindly tell me.

He is 65 and is majorly complaining of it being around his buttocks and that it is really affecting his legs.

Somebody help me please!

The best approach is by assessing his symptoms and recommending the right treatment plan for his condition. Most people can successfully manage
arthritis and still do the activities they care about.

You can check the link below for more understanding of the condition and its proper treatment :
https://www.nairaland.com/5586682/looking-lasting-solution-arthritis-rheumatism

Nothing replaces Sound Health.
Re: Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by oxygenator: 6:16am On Apr 01, 2022
austinofo:

Somebody help me please!

This is a skiatic pain and does not go just like that.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot worked very well for it when a London man came to us with same problem.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.
Re: Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by KBARBIE(f): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Let's try massage on him.

Chat me up on 09161505961
Re: Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by Restroom: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Try aromatherapy

Also massage

It will help him

If he is overweight, he needs to reduce it

He should switch to a more natural diet
How old is he ?
Re: Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by austinofo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Restroom:
Try aromatherapy

Also massage

It will help him

If he is overweight, he needs to reduce it

He should switch to a more natural diet
How old is he ?
He's 65
Re: Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by Monimaker22: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
austinofo:

Somebody help me please!

Go get this root called fagara, mix with original dry gin, let him take it one short in the morning and Night for three months, athristics is gone.
Re: Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by austinofo(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Monimaker22:

Go get this root called fagara, mix with original dry gin, let him take it one short in the morning and Night for three months, athristics is gone.
Thank you so much.
Please do you know any that cures pile?
Re: Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by Monimaker22: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2022
austinofo:

Thank you so much.
Please do you know any that cures pile?

I will make research

1 Like

Re: Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments by austinofo(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Monimaker22:

I will make research
Okay, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Type To Sexual Transmitted Infection / What Is The Treatment For Whitlow / Is Something Wrong With Elon Musk? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.