Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,926 members, 7,962,959 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Any Nigerian Having S£x In This Hot Weather Is Definitely Possessed - OAP Dotun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Nigerian Having S£x In This Hot Weather Is Definitely Possessed - OAP Dotun (453 Views)

“COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease / Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Having S£x In This Hot Weather Is Definitely Possessed - OAP Dotun by MckenzieSkyBlog: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Popular on-air personality, Dotun has declared that any Nigerian having s£x in this current hot weather is definitely possessed.

Taking to his Insta story, the OAP talked about how there is too much heat due the present epileptic power supply and fuel scarcity.

Dotun added that people can’t be having s£x in this hot weather and if anyone is doing so then it either the couple are possessed or one of them needed to be entertained at the expense of their partner.

In his words;

“You can’t be knacking in this type of heat. It’s either you are possessed or you just need to be...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Having S£x In This Hot Weather Is Definitely Possessed - OAP Dotun by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerian men will have sex even in hellfire
Re: Any Nigerian Having S£x In This Hot Weather Is Definitely Possessed - OAP Dotun by wallarwallar(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
After 2nd round of sex u dey complain abt heat na who u dey deceive. Make me sef try if I feel the heat I go come back to testify
Re: Any Nigerian Having S£x In This Hot Weather Is Definitely Possessed - OAP Dotun by Shalommy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Wetin concern sex with weather?.
Re: Any Nigerian Having S£x In This Hot Weather Is Definitely Possessed - OAP Dotun by Dollarremix(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lolzz... make him swear with him career him no knack for dis weather
Re: Any Nigerian Having S£x In This Hot Weather Is Definitely Possessed - OAP Dotun by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
You never know them. But the weather is roasting hot.

I'm thinking of cutting my hair low and tinting it burnt gold but one of my school's says they don't allow color hair.

God save us o.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Do You Recommend I Travel To / Wizkid Ready For Grammy Tonight, Check His Entry To The Hall / Any Man Who Doesn't Live Yule Edochi Is From The Pit Of Hell *davido Says*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.