Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road (33548 Views)

A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) / To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku / Shehu Sani: Bandits Blocked The Road On Our Way To A Wedding In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Spandau: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaw Republic our home.
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into more than six Nigerian states when all Ijaw areas are together.

May God bless the Ijaw Peoples Liberation Front. (IPLF), of which is the Ijaw version of Tigray Peoples Liberation Front (TPLF).Ijaw Republic our home.

Ọgbẹni, get lost!
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Eriokanmi: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Itzurboi:
The bandits will be like , you people in this north.... E fe ku... tongue
Lol. Ita ti gboro

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by nograv: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

They are wailing wailers pro max grin

Let them wail... I have no sympathy.

SAI BABA? ENJOY

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by gotnel: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Total breakdown of law in Kaduna/ Abuja axis.
What next?
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by derecho(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
The intensity of these attacks is a big signal. There's an urgency to execute an agenda.Maybe, their commanders want to use this period since they believe The U.S and EU are busy with supporting Ukraine and won't want to add an additional responsibility.
It's like something is telling them NOW is the time to start the trouble.

Kaduna seems to be the launchpad.

But they'll understand that there's a God in Heaven who rules in the affairs of men.

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by VPN11(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
They have taken everything from us: our nation, our dignity, our identity, our future, our self-respect, our destiny, our lives, our liberty, our faith, our hope, our resources, our substance and so much more. And now they want to take away our land! Well, I have news for them: this will not happen without a fight! It can only happen over our dead bodies!

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

The gloves are off now and they are brazenly baring their fangs. Ours is a government and a nation of the Fulani, by the Fulani and for the Fulani. This is an incontrovertible and indisputable fact. It is self-evident. More importantly, it raises a number of fundamental questions about our supposed unity and so-called nationhood. Are we really one nation? Were we EVER one country? Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the Premier of the Western Region of Nigeria, raised this question in his famous book,

Paths To Nigerian Freedom”, as far back as 1947 and his answer then was a resounding “no”. 72 years later I have to say that I agree with him and that he has been vindicated. Nigeria is not one nation and I do not believe that we ever were. We were just pretending and lying to one another: publicly professing love but secretly hating.

Whichever way you see it the following deeply profound and philosophical questions must be answered. What does a compassionate, gentle, refined, beautiful, reticent and kind-hearted bird like a flamingo have in common with an aggressive, repugnant, violent, greedy, loud, flesh-eating and ugly winged-beast and bestial creature like a crow? What does a peacock have in common with a vulture? What does a kiwi have in common with an ostrich? What does a penguin have in common with a quail?
What does the noble, courageous and regal eagle have in common with a heartless chicken, a singing partridge, a humming pigeon, a red robin, a caged and chirping budgerigar or a cuckoo out of hell? And what do a refined, civilised, noble and well- educated people have in common with ignorant savages and bloodthirsty barbarians? We flow best and fellowship with understanding and commonality of purpose when we do so with our own.
And as it is in the bird and animal kingdom, so it is in the world of independent countries and sovereign nations and in the land of men. Strange bedfellows coupled together against their will never excel and rarely can they find happiness or know peace. It is for this reason that many stand against the concept of the hybrid mongrel state and the man-made, artificial contraptions that the disciples and prophets of globalisation seek to establish, engender and foist on an increasingly sceptical world. The Lugardian formula of a forced union and amalgamation of ethnic incompatibles and different and conflicting races, religions and cultures in one national super-stratem always results in a depressed, decaying and dysfunctional nation where mutual respect, love and trust has no place. Permit me to be specific.
Again I do not see anything wrong in rejecting a model, association and system of government which takes your identity, power, self-respect and dignity away from you and allows your nation to be controlled and your fate and destiny to be determined by a small group .
A people and a nation ought to control their own destiny and not conceded that right to others. And of course, this is what we need to do in Nigeria. We must take control of our destiny, free our people from bondage and slavery and wrestle control and power back from those who worship cows, , who relish in shedding blood and who came to our land from distant shores.

We MUST get our country back! Failing that we must march out of this illicit, godless, accursed and unsolicited forced union and establish our own new nation. The concept of the multi-racial, multi-cultural, hybrid, mongrel nation-state has failed in Nigeria and resulted in nothing but Fulanisation and Islamisation. We cannot bear it any longer and neither should we have to. The British that forced it upon us long ago and that put us in this unworkable, evil contraption without ever even consulting us have themselves rejected the concept of a multi-racial and multi-cultural society and are no longer prepared to accept it in their shores.

You cannot compel me to accept your vain notion of a multi-racial melting pot where my racial and religious identity is sacrificed on the altar of “one Nigeria”.

Multiple years of our existence as a nation, we have tried to live together in peace with those that consider us as nothing but vassals, subjects and slaves and that regard themselves as being divinely ordained and born to rule and it has been disastrous. When this notion was forcefully and legitimately challenged in 1967 by a proud, strong and noble people with an irrepressible republican and Christian heritage known as the Biafrans, it led to a barbaric civil war and the genocide and ethnic cleansing of 3 million of their civilian population, including 1 million children who were starved to death!

And since then millions more from all over the country have been maimed, disfigured and slaughtered by those that have been doing such things to others since 1804 when they launched their first jihad in what was to later become known as northern Nigeria. For the last 105 years “One Nigeria” has resulted in nothing but misery, suffering, subjugation, slavery, war, conflict, dissension, contention, strife, failure, terror, mass murder, genocide and ethnic and religious cleansing for the millions of sad, traumatised, brutalised, impoverished and beleaguered people that live within its sanguine and blood-drenched borders. What compels and constrains us to continue to accept such an arrangement and state of affairs and what makes us want to silence and destroy all those that challenge it? Are we under a spell?

Have we been charmed and bewitched? Is that why we accept the abnormal as being normal and the unacceptable as being acceptable? Is our quest for freedom not a natural and noble thing? Is our quest for liberation and our desire to be treated with dignity and respect and to be regarded as equals unreasonable and unacceptable? Surely not! Why must we continue to live together in one country with tyrants, vandals, Goths, Visigoths and barbarian conquerors who regard us as nothing but sub-human vassals that deserve to be slaughtered like flies at the top of a hat? Why should we continue to accept the notion of “one Nigeria” if our story is one of master and servant, slave and slave-master, horse and horserider and constant humiliation, persecution, marginalisation and mutual suspicion and hate?

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by BJanta: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
iwaeda:
Just got a distress call that Bandits in large numbers have again blocked the Kaduna-Abuja road this afternoon.Travellers are speedily turning backwards.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1509537876249391106

Yeah, that's alright. There's no cause for alarm. Tell everyone not to panic , Buhari and the security chiefs are in a closed-door meeting. BUNKUM.
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Sunnyski: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Where is Kaduna mbok? I'm not a Nigerian I just happen to find myself in this terrorist contraption.

I'm from The Ibom People's Republic

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by slowice(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Inna illilahi is the only thing that come out of the mouth of those confused people up north.

They ve all lost their voice suddenly because a southerner isn't the president.

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by gentleguy1975: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
DickDastardly:
With all the military units in Kaduna State
It's all a deadly game.
Kaduna is infact the military capital of Nigeria!

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Foreseer: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
post=111535447:
BOMB AND KILL THEM ALL MOFOS.

Animalistic awines and bastards they are.
Na your fellow zombies na shocked

Shameless tin undecided

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Techvillz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Not that Atiku has declared for president.... some or several Nigerians are hoping he'll fight insecurity or else he should give way for someone who'll competent to do the job

https://archive.org/details/atiku_abubakar_declares_for_president
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
If IGBOS can easily detect the failures of Buhari as of 2015 elections , then they should be seen as Prophets , but everything ends in selfish gains anyway.

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by hikiki(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wicked leaders we have...we bought nonsense turkanoe for for billions...Dem just pack am one side. We have helicopters that supposed to finish this guy's once with a single strike,Dem park am. El rufai once said he knows wia dey are...This county no get hope at all... wicked set of leaders. God punish every evil poltictian. I dey vex

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by BJanta: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
DickDastardly:
With all the military units in Kaduna State
It's all a deadly game.

All that is to draw federal allocations there. Nothing more.

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
They can organize armed men to attack protesters at the toll gate but they can't attack this terrorists. Not surprised though na Buhari people so they have immunity

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Geesaintagape: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaw Republic our home.
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into more than six Nigerian states when all Ijaw areas are together.

May God bless the Ijaw Peoples Liberation Front. (IPLF), of which is the Ijaw version of Tigray Peoples Liberation Front (TPLF).Ijaw Republic our home.
God bless ijaw republic
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Safyqueen: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
CharleyBright:
Nigeria is finished.
Buhari has sold the country to his terrorist Fulani brothers.
All that was remaining was to create an inroad for them in the South with his clandestine insistence on Grazing routes down south.
Southern Governors better be much more adamant and enforce No Open Grazing in their states before Fulani terrorists overrun their states. No one should be comfortable with these people around them.

If this assertion is all you have in this matter, then either you are part of the problem or one of the indigenous Nigerians that are helping this Western government headed by France to destroy the country through reducing the population and causing havock to the north.

How this recent kidnappings become Fulani herdsmen undoing is a foolish imagination from a bigotic and unpatriotic citizens like you.

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by freshkpomo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by freshkpomo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Penguin2:
Buhari will handle security.

Osinbajo will handle economy.

We warned you fools but you called us wailers.

Guess who is wailing now?

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by SeeThisLoser: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaw Republic our home.

Ijaw is Biafra .
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Sunsets: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
The way Nigeria take dey disturb Allah. Make Allah rest abeg.
iwaeda:
Just got a distress call that Bandits in large numbers have again blocked the Kaduna-Abuja road this afternoon.Travellers are speedily turning backwards.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1509537876249391106
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by nedekid: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see DSS, police, army and other par-military agencies calming it's false news, I see the bandits striking again, I see Buhari ashuring Nigerians that he will bring the peptrators to book.

This I have seen.
You did not see the part where they blame it on ipob?

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Penguin2:

everyone in Nigeria either direct or otherwise.
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
A failed Nation. I wonder what will be the campaign manifesto of APC or their achievements next year election.
Trains
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by ariesbull: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Penguin2:

and the monkeys called themselves sophisticated

Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by HIPROFILE(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
I dont just understand the reason the Federal Government still call this people Bandits when its obvious this is a rebrand of BokoHaram in disguise having a field day in the North.

But will spend no time to flex muscle else where...
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by LikeAking: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
potent5:
Beginning of the end...
Next Level of rubish
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
A failed Nation. I wonder what will be the campaign manifesto of APC or their achievements next year election.
we have entered one chance.
Re: Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road by FalseProphet1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
nedekid:

You did not see the part where they blame it on ipob?
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.

This I have seen.

Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures)