Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes (17804 Views)

Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) / See What Happened To 40M That Peter Obi Paid To Buy PDP Presidential Form / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by 1860sixt: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Nwanne, you are getting it twisted.

I'm not from Afghaneastern or biafuro, so how will Peter Obi now become my president?
[/s]
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Penguin2: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

It's always good to wish but to actualizing it is the huge Mountain to climb.
Peter Obi is a good candidate but he cannot be president of a plural nation like Nigeria. He's more of an ethnic, religious and regional leader than national. That alone will work against him. Secondly, he's too hand fist and in Nigeria if you cannot spend, you cannot win the heart of the people. A miser cannot win Nigeria presidency. Thirdly, he exaggerate things too much and always thinking using other country ways of doing things can solve our problems. He doesn't know that the peculiarity of each system determines the procedure to adopt.

You people will not stop being funny.

When Peter Obi is talking about lifting people from poverty, and he draws comparison with what China and Bangladesh did for instance, what is the difference between the poor people in China and Bangladesh and the poor people in Nigeria?

Peter Obi has always argued that you won’t make a poor man rich by giving him 10k Tradermoni, but rather you should set him up with tangible seed capital for a Small Scale Enterprise which will enable such person become an employer of Labour.

If you believe Tradermoni will work in the Nigerian system, tell me why a higher scheme will not work.

3 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by 1860sixt: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

No one is arguing with you on that.

He is actually a moving train in Afghaneastern.
[/s]
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Zeeku: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good bless Peter Obi, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Zeeku: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
God bless Peter Obi, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by 1860si: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

So why are you telling me this? Did I tell you I'm a group?
[/s]
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by shadeze: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
zionstaar75:
google it if u know how to,all d yoruba and hausa beggars were deported in their own country.he dropped them at 5am @ Berger under fashola"s regime.lets bet 10k I'll pay you in 10 mins if u prove me wrong.where will his votes come from
This liar, I'm still waiting for you and your authentic news source of Obi deporting Yorubas and hausas and dropping them at Berger, provide it or you send me my 10k ASAP angry

3 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
JAMANZE:
We the Nigerian youths will be on ground on the day of primaries to ensure he is picked else those delegates will collect one by one. You will see different Nigerian youths when the time comes.
u won't even get access na here u go rant nothing more atiku is PDP candidate moreover obi can't win tinubu
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by maestroferddi: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:

Even Peter Obi Pandora will laugh crazily at this your joke grin grin grin

freshkpomo
Your ridiculous games are becoming lame.

Peter Obi is an idea whose time has come.

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by 00FFT00(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
alsudan:
Congrats to the Incoming President of the FRN Peter Gregory Obi.

Never met you, we don’t speak same language, but I know for sure you’re the redeemer Nigeria needs.

Oyinbo people sef go like his name, unlike the iragbiji mumbo jumbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by maestroferddi: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
justified007:

The reason why Obi's case is different is because he was the one that gave it ethnic coloration just to score cheap political points then . You remember how he accused Fashola of deporting Igbos and the ignorant foolss in the region were calling for Fashola's head . He also turned around to label ACN Amala and Ewedu party , Awolowo party all in a bid to get you people to hate anything Yoruba
You can't writing this trash at your age, ogbeni...

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by MyChoice1: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please Nigerian youths, let's get this right this time around, vote for a visionary leader, I will stand with Peter Obi on this one. Nigeria needs him more than he needs Nigeria. Being a Nigerian president at this time will take a toll on whoever takes the mantle and it's only genuine love and passion for the country can help the person to succeed, Peter Obi stands out..
Please Igbo youths, this is time to drop the chest beating and seek unity with the rest for Obi to succeed, he is a humble man and wants the progress of Nigeria and every Nigerian...
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by MyChoice1: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
zionstaar75:
google it if u know how to,all d yoruba and hausa beggars were deported in their own country.he dropped them at 5am @ Berger under fashola"s regime.lets bet 10k I'll pay you in 10 mins if u prove me wrong.where will his votes come from

If it's true he did such, I bet you they must have been a reason for that..but if he becomes the president, do you think he will send them out of Nigeria?..no way! That will tell you that he will have the balls to send back all those illegal foreigners wrecking havoc in this country back to their countries and secure our borders. That's my personal opinion

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Nigerian politicians are talking about president of Nigeria, Emeka sef dey put mouth.

Choi, Nigeria my beloved country don suffer. grin
You can hang yourself my brother..
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Obyino: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by otipoju(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Peter Okwute Ndigbo Obi or NEVER.

Dont bring that angle to it otherwise you will not be able to garner support from across various tribes.

We are not voting Obi because he is Igbo we are voting him because he has the knowledge, experience and skills and genuine desire to turn things around.

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by santopelele(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
MyChoice1:

If it's true he did such, I bet you they must have been a reason for that..but if he becomes the president, do you think he will send them out of Nigeria?..no way! That will tell you that he will have the balls to send back all those illegal foreigners wrecking havoc in this country back to their countries and secure our borders. That's my personal opinion
Peter obi will send all this murderous fulani herdsmen from Niger and Chad back to their ancestral countries in his first year. I trusts him 100%
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by ablejesus26(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Obi is the healing process though.
I can't vote for him though undecided
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by nzeobi(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Indispensable85:
The pdp ticket is between Wike and Atiku. But it's a good thing he's in the race.

Oga wike is not in the race forget his noise
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by nzeobi(m): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
OGraffix:
igbos should be worried if the north will support him

What he needs is to win four regions and let his deputy from the far North make inroads
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by ablejesus26(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:
We all know the Pandora man will come last at the primary.

freshkpomo

I hope you are aware that the larger the vote,the higher the suffering ��.
So think well man think well
Apc has brought unimaginable suffering to Nigerians.
I know you were probably born today,but I tell you friend it was never this bad , never ever ever did suffering catch up with ordinary garri,if person tell me se I go buy garri 1k per paint 20years ago even though garri don dey cost then,I go fit bet with my birthright as di-opkara se e no fit possible, even ordinary maggi no survive the apc evil grin
Guy forget politics,if apc wins again the country is gone,the MB expectially and Southern Kaduna will be gone to the dogs.
Peter Obi is a better choice than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by nzeobi(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Batam:

You guys should know that Obi is no match for any Yooba contestant talk less of political giant like Asiwaju Tinubu

Asiwaju as you people hype him is a media creation, is it the asiwaju that struggled to deliver Lagos and osun his strong hold or the one that was decimated in the street after the endsars.
Oga elections are now transmitted electronically forget most media wash and grandstanding
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by heniford2: 1:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Now fully campaign don began official obi spread the news okwuti Ndi Nigeria is coming .
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Lelodan90222: 1:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Read Below

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by MrSwiftt: 2:09am On Apr 01, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

It's always good to wish but to actualizing it is the huge Mountain to climb.
Peter Obi is a good candidate but he cannot be president of a plural nation like Nigeria. He's more of an ethnic, religious and regional leader than national. That alone will work against him. [b]Secondly, he's too hand fist and in Nigeria if you cannot spend, you cannot win the heart of the people. A miser cannot win Nigeria presidency. [/b]Thirdly, he exaggerate things too much and always thinking using other country ways of doing things can solve our problems. He doesn't know that the peculiarity of each system determines the procedure to adopt.

So Buhari that is the current president is a giver? Someone who claimed he had nothing....Look for another propaganda abeg.

Peter Obi is the next president! Starting learning how to accept that fact. Thanks
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by MrSwiftt: 2:16am On Apr 01, 2022
charlesdprof:
Obi cannot win PDP primaries talk more of winning the main election.

You sound like you're assistant God. How can you stay in your house and decide who gets the ticket and who will not? Calm down the primaries is near. Let's start with that.

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by MrSwiftt: 2:19am On Apr 01, 2022
jacoik:
coward, try do something meaningful with your lowlife. Since he is Peter Obi, which one is your father? Instead of you youths to mobilize and take back your destiny, you are there spewing trash

My brother, suffer no dey tire them. Suffering and smiling nah their birth right.

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Almaigaa: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2022
shadeze:

Laughing like a monkey on nairaland is all you can do, in the end you are as irrelevant as the P in psychology. Obi will become next president of Nigeria and there's nothing you can do about it.

Your 5% will make him President abi? grin grin

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by rapthugx(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Promising him10 million votes is not the problem at least for now. How will he win the primaries when delegates see it as an opportunity to make millions?
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by zionstaar75: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2022
shadeze:

This liar, I'm still waiting for you and your authentic news source of Obi deporting Yorubas and hausas and dropping them at Berger, provide it or you send me my 10k ASAP angry
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by zionstaar75: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
shadeze:
Are you not the one that told the stupid lie? Why don't you go and Google it and bring if it exists? And BTW, if it's street beggars you're talking about then I don't see what's wrong with it, didn't fashola do the same thing in Lagos? Didn't el rufai also deport almajiris in Kaduna? Why should Peter Obi's case be the only one you're angry about? And I don't even believe he did anything like that, go and Google it and show me any authentic news source where Peter Obi deported Yoruba and hausas people. It's a very big lie!!
Google it in premium times and stop being sentimentally stupid?fashola did it to retaliate what Peter obi started.continue in your fallacy, unless obi wants to contest in another party,he won't be top 3 in PDP primaries.your eyes go soon clear
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Akponmfet: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2022
No Emeka,Obi,Uche or Nnamdi will be ever be president of Nigeria.
Office of president of Nigeria is not for meth people.
Go and sell your spare parts, politics is not for Biafra people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) / Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army / Ranches: FG To Use Own Land As States Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.