Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You (23792 Views)

FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers / Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by udemzyudex(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Can you imagine this id1ot?
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by dannywest: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Timoleon:
If the people didn’t vote, why does the NLC in Rivers feel their support is consequential? This is surely contradictory in every sense.

They're crying out for their money.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by desiredhome: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
bjtinz:
So what exactly does he do with all the millions accruing to the state?

Umahi was right after all. Na just to dey bully and make noise him sabi
He built bridges with them and then bought almost all the houses/landed properties in port Harcourt, all for himself..... wicked wike the most greedy governor..
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by timefarm(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
South is the problem of south.

First set of people to attack him are even from his own state giving opportunity to northerners that dont want southerners before.

Look at Buhari, he turned Nigeria to minihell, yet no outcry from the north except few voices. Infact if third term were possible, I can assure you, he will win.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Slurity(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Tinubu is a contestant that Nigerians have rejected but need to clear his doubts
Tinubu is the next president for sure stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by zionstaar75: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Not every one that's is not supporting tiny ubu,the old pee poos choice is a Biafran from SS/se region.
I have seen several Yoruba Christians that hates tiny ubu .and plus northerners.
Only the cowordly afonja fakee Muslim support him because of wikedness and tribalism.
Atiku,ameachi are more well loved and received than the irritating tiny ubu.
Nobody want a farting,shitty shitty old man as a president.
If you like him too much you can make him the president uragbiji.
I have a job for you, they pay 50k better than tiny ubu media pigggs that are paid 40.
The job involves liaring, backstabbbingg,betrayingg, and hatting ss/se region.
Is 50k monthly plus data and a plate of Amala every afternoon for break.
If you are interested let me know
which Atiku?he can never rule this country,can take it to the bank.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by eldeens: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
You want to kill the dead before arrival of Wike's president ambition
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by elisho: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Useless APC woman i rader give a goat my vote them vote useless APC wike all the way

1 Like

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by desiredhome: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
timefarm:
South is the problem of south.

First set of people to attack him are even from his own state giving opportunity to northerners that want southerners before.

Look at Buhari, he turned Nigeria to minihell, yet no outcry from the north except few voices. Infact if third term were possible, I can assure you, he will win.
Wicked wike is not fit to be the president of Nigeria period, the people complaining are the Rivers state workers, whom he has refused to pay their gratuity for over 6years he became governor, no promotion, no salary increment etc.......
It's only hatred/ignorant people that speaks bad of Buhari.......

1 Like

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
But y'all can support an old fulani nigga impoverishing and taking everyone to life of the 50s..

Very pathetic
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by eeetuk(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Governor Wike is too bombastic to be taken serious and to win election outside river state. Furthermore, he has temperamental behavior. He speaks before he thinks --an argument that will disqualify him as a leader. He lacks empathy-- a term mostly credited to a person with good leadership quality.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by duro4chang(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmmm!
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by NB22(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Only thing I know wike will do properly is solving the boko haram problem. He won't be afraid to bomb them all to pieces.

I swear down that's the only thing he is capable of as a gangsters
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Abujason: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
He can’t kill more than Buhari and his government has killed.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by dododawa1: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
I bet it, WIKE will adding get 1% votes.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Abujason: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ryott:
I prefer Amaechi to Wike but I will still chose Wike over Tinubu any day.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by timefarm(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
desiredhome:

Wicked wike is not fit to be the president of Nigeria period, the people complaining are the Rivers state workers, whom he has refused to pay their gratuity for over 6years he became governor, no promotion, no salary increment etc.......
It's only hatred/ignorant people that speaks bad of Buhari.......

I give up on you at the bolded.
With people like you, no solution for Nigeria.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Abujason: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I strike out unorganised, disjointed and incoherent gibberish. I swear to God, I didn't read beyond the first word of the whole rubbish.

Lying SOB!

Swear that if you no read everything the dude wrote in response to your gibberish, make Amadioha and Sango combine to smash your head.

Swear bro.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by michoim(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Upon Rivers state jumbo money , this man can't pay even ordinary workers salary but he is always swift in attacking the Federal government...

1 Like

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Cajal(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Correct
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by GistFullGround: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022

I am from Edo State, Peter Obi is the only person to rescue Nigeria...

#PeterTheRock
#ForgetTribalism
#VotePeterObi

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Cajal(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I strike out unorganised, disjointed and incoherent gibberish. I swear to God, I didn't read beyond the first word of the whole rubbish.
Don't mind that bigot
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Advocate500: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
For more jokes type wike for president 2023,the joke of the century. Only those who are outside river state will have something good to say about mr flyovers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by desiredhome: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
timefarm:

I give up on you at the bolded.
With people like you, no solution for Nigeria.
You can as well give up on yourself........you can't continue doing evil and expect something good.......
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Tinubu is a contestant that Nigerians have rejected but need to clear his doubts
only your Imaginary rejection and your place of gosshiping .Tinubu remain the only best candidate from the south.

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by confluence: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
The lifeless man currently in Asorock that you supported, what his he currently doing to Nigerians. Useless labour leaders who have been bought over

1 Like

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by GardenOfGod(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by saintnegroid(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by babaalagbo11(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
He doesn't even need your vote...where better person like peter obi dey,wike na like number 5 for primary,he doesn't stand any chance to even win primary
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Bluntemperor: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ryott:
I prefer Amaechi to Wike but I will still chose Wike over Tinubu any day.

Yinmu!
Amaechi that is a Federal Minister that those that died cannot be even accounted for is blaming the same Federal Govt for this,for that ,just playing politics with everything- so who is now responsible for this Train bombing that many Nigerians are yet to know?
Nor will Governor of Kaduna - El- Rufai- take responsibility for the carnage going on in Kaduna( Kaduna- Airport Bandits, Southern Kaduna bloodshed and now Kaduna- Abuja Train Bombing, as he too is blaming the Security!
For Mr Wike,how now?
The NLC -woman just gave a good account of how you have been toxic to Workers that should be supporting you now!
No wander,Tambuwal wants power to the North- very selfish in his thinking! Now we can all see Politicians without taking responsibility.
Nigerians Politicians have no good plans for the Masses.They are wicked and greedy and that is why Nigeria is not moving the way other nations are moving! Let them continue to blame others!
Too Shameful!
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by zinaunreal(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Omg Nigerias are fools. This is the only man that can save this country right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How NIPC Boss Was Fired For Embarrassing Jonathan On $20bn Tax Waiver - Thecable / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode In Court Today / Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.