Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay (18945 Views)

Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / What Happens To Sim Numbers Of Deceased People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by cadet222(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Househelp:
Hello nairaland members. I have Dell London used laptop in Abuja for sale. Very strong and durable with long lasting battery and good speed.
Where exactly do you stay in Abuja?
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by dododawa1: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Igbofam:

You better go and link yours because once the deadline expires and all networks are asked to disconnect all those who have not linked their numbers, you, Bokoharam and bandits would all be disconnected together
I will not register if Bandit and BOKOHARRM not registered,I dey my house,come and arrest me.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by zubimete(f): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Team i never link, click like.

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Yankee101: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nah
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Kingspin(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Something tells me only the Southern is serious with this NIN.
I wonder what is going on in the North. Because those guys are partially part of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Justinlean02(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Una no dey tire for this disgrace grin
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Rubbiish(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Igbofam:
Apart from this NIN linkage to Sim situation all telecoms networks should remove the "hide number" option available to their networks.

Their should be no more unknown number callers.

Makes attaching the names and faces of those who have linked their NIN to Sim very easy
All these makes no difference!
U think criminals make calls with their number? They use their victims phone to make calls, just like armed robbers. They steal with peoples car. A less corrupt security force is what we need!

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by barragan: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:
But despite the linkage, it hasn't stopped or reduce incidences of banditry, kidnapping and payment of ransom's.

So what's the whole point ?

There are millions of unlinked lines out there. Criminals will not use sims connected to them to commit crimes now, would they?
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by jrusky(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Provide security for the nation or f u c k off.

What haste fucking NIN has to do with securing the land? NIN shit is not the solution to your failure so shut da f u c k.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by gaftsoil(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
No b only link
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by sapientia(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Distraction
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by DoubleBliss(f): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
I wonder what they are still waiting for. Oga block SIMs. We are not afraid.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Terrorist minister in conjunction with his able terrorist president threatening Nigerians to register NIN that has never cub banditry and terrorism.... Nonsense everywhere
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by slowice(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Incompetent terrorist
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by voiceofthep: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Interested WhatsApp me 07030810181
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Househelp(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
qwertyboss:

Price...
Your pictures are not clear
I'll send you better ones. I'm sending you a mail now Sir
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Househelp(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
cadet222:
Where exactly do you stay in Abuja?
kubwa. I'm sending you a mail right now
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Theoarhics: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
The ones they have linked so far what security benefits have it to us? How many kidnappers have been cut with nin linkage.? Useless govt.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by mokt(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Block all unlinked Sims already then let the linking process continue for whoever wants it connected
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Yemmysworld91: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dialpad:
People no longer trust the government.

Why do I need NIN when I have an international passport?

Lolz
Do you know why I laughed?
You can't renew your international passport, get drivers license, buy sim and update your account without nin.
The policy is not properly managed though. But you will be forced to do it soon
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by simo4real(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Does it include shop rent?
=111539489]How has the NIN been working in Nigeria
Terrorist una no Stop
Bandit una no stop
Kidnappers una no stop

Everything is just tripled

By the way.. I have a standard unisex saloon for sale located at very busy junction in Portharcourt.
Very standard with up to date facilities.
3.3m price[/quote]
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by JooEeL(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol, make Abba Kyari go link hin sim first na.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Dialpad: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
You can get an international passport without NIN in many states for example Ogun, Osun ...

Hopefully by the time Buhari is out the crazy policy will be outdated

Yemmysworld91:

Lolz
Do you know why I laughed?
You can't renew your international passport, get drivers license, buy sim and update your account without nin.
The policy is not properly managed though. But you will be forced to do it soon
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by sarrshoe: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Heard you federal government
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by T0BY(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
As the secretary of 'strong head association of nigeria(SHAN)'..we're not yet ready to participate.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by ufuosman(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
Make I hear say I do dat nonsense
I think say na only me grin
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
The recent UTME/DE incident shows that the whole NIN/SIM linking was highly inconsequential, most Jambites had use another line to register and again, if there's a drop seriousness in the whole exercise, those bandits reaching out to their victims demanding for ransom should have been apprehended without making much noise.

But here we go again, much ado about nothing.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
What is the usefulness of the NIN to average Nigerian, bandit and kidnapping keep increasing angry
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Linking should be made compulsory because Nigerians no dey hear abeg.

What will Nigerians benefit from the linking?
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
mokt:
Block all unlinked Sims already then let the linking process continue for whoever wants it connected

Why should people's sims be blocked?
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Triez(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please I did the NIN registration somewhere in Nasarawa state but I was only given the first printout but the second containing the NIN number wasn't given to me. I was told it wasn't out. I then moved to Owerri and unfortunately I was robbed and the sim I used to register was stolen. Please how can I get the the second NIN slip? I'm confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Are You Preparing For Dec 1 New Data Rates? / Border Closure: Telecom Operators Warn Of Network Disruptions / Android Dr. - NOW IN BENIN, EDO STATE. READ MY BIO FOR CONTACT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.