Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,856 members, 7,949,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency (1716 Views)

What Fayose Said About Obasanjo (video) / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by greatiyk4u(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
*FROM THE STABLE OF AYO FAYOSE; ON PETER OBI*

I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.

It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.

Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.

In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.

In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.

In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.

In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.

In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.

Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.

If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.

Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.

Go and get your PVC today!!!

- Ayodele Fayose

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by Oxb90: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
I concur
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yes. Peter Obi has the credentials to bear the flag for the PDP, but would Wike agree with this stance? There lies the reason why APC won 2023 elections. O speak in past tense, cause Kalu/SouthEast will defeat the Wike presidential ideology.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by AbijaJ: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
No source? Probably fake news (which is a usual modus operandi of some Igbos; they ascribe the names of important personalities to fake news to give them credence). I doubt that Fayose would say this considering his close friendship with Nyesom Wike.

12 Likes

Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fayose, I am not hurt by your truth. It is true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by greatiyk4u(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
AbijaJ:
No source? Probably fake news (which is a usual modus operandi of you Igbos; you ascribe the names of important personalities to fake news to give them credence). I doubt that Fayose would say this considering his close friendship with Nyesom Wike.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by Jostoman: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fayose is really saying the truth Igbo need to go and get their PVC now.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by shadeze: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fayose shouldn't worry, we have our PVC's and we are voting Peter Obi to victory.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Interesting
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by Tinubuadvocate: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mocking in disguise. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by buckeyemedia: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
AbijaJ:
No source? Probably fake news (which is a usual modus operandi of some Igbos; they ascribe the names of important personalities to fake news to give them credence). I doubt that Fayose would say this considering his close friendship with Nyesom Wike.
Definitely fake news.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by buckeyemedia: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
shadeze:
Fayose shouldn't worry, we have our PVC's and we are voting Peter Obi to victory.
Very funny.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by GooodHardDick: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Peter Obi has my vote already.

Make sure you get your PVC ready so we can all vote massively for Peter obi
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by buckeyemedia: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Fayose, I am not hurt by your truth. It is true.
It is amazing, how easy it is to fool ipobians?
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by 1860sixty: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
It is amazing, how easy it is to fool ipobians?
[/s]
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by 1860sixty: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Very funny.
[/s]

1 Like

[s]
buckeyemedia:
Definitely fake news.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by buckeyemedia: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Peter Obi has my vote already.

Make sure you get your PVC ready so we can all vote massively for Peter obi
He will be stoned in other parts of Nigeria, excluding the South East only.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by GooodHardDick: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:
He will be stoned in other parts of Nigeria, excluding the South East only.

Same with Tinubu and co. Fear won't even allow tinubu to go and campaign in South East because he knows those guys there might stone him to death, excluding south west only.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by buckeyemedia: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Same with Tinubu and co. Fear won't even allow tinubu to go and campaign in South East because he knows those guys there might stone him to death, excluding south west only.
Why should Jagaban waste his time in the South East with those bitter people?

Dash Pdp & Atiku the whole South East, there are more Ndi Igbo votes in Lagos State than Anambra & Abia State.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by 1860sixty: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:

Dash Pdp & Atiku the South East, there are more Ndi Igbo votes in Lagos State than Anambra & Abia State.
[/s]
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Peter obi is the best and morally sound Igbo presidential candidate I have seen so far!!!,
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by buckeyemedia: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
1860sixty:
[s][/s]
I know eraser man, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by buckeyemedia: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
1860sixty:
[s][/s]
Keep licking his yellow Ipobian Ikebe.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by GooodHardDick: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Dash Pdp & Atiku the South East, there are more Ndi Igbo votes in Lagos State than Anambra & Abia State.

Truth is, ndi igbo in Lagos won't vote for Tinubu at all. As long as you're not an igbo man, You'll never get their vote. They felt the Yorubas betrayed them in 2019 elections by voting massively for the lifeless one in Aso rock.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by buckeyemedia: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Truth is, ndi igbo in Lagos won't vote for Tinubu at all. As long as you're not an igbo man, You'll never get their vote. They felt the Yorubas betrayed them in 2019 elections by voting massively for the lifeless one in Aso rock.
Could careless about Tinubu, he is not winning even the primaries.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by buckeyemedia: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
GooodHardDick:

The honest truth is that Ohaneze is not United, you have no say, on who becomes president of The Republic, just to dey follow follow upandan.
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by GooodHardDick: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Could careless about Tinubu, he is not winning even the primaries.

I'll rather vote Peter obi than to vote Tinubu or anyone else.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by 1860sixty: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Keep licking his yellow Ipobian Ikebe.
[/s]
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by 1860sixty: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
I know eraser man, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow.
[/s]
Re: This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency by 1860s: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
The honest truth is that Ohaneze is not United, you have no say, on who becomes president of The Republic, just to dey follow follow upandan.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yekini Nabena: Peter Obi Received N470 Million Naira Monthly As Security Vote / FACT-CHECK: Did Peter Obi As Anambra Governor Order Deportation Of Northerners? / Former Military Chiefs, Buratai, Abubakar To Appear Before International Crimina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.