Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

VP Osinbajo Asks Nigerian Students To Create A New Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / VP Osinbajo Asks Nigerian Students To Create A New Nigeria (173 Views)

‘We Have Failed You All’ – UNIBEN SUG VP Resigns Amid School Fees Hike Saga / Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation / Senate Backs ASUU, Asks Nigerian Govt To Resolve Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Asks Nigerian Students To Create A New Nigeria by ThankGodkel3: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
The Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, made this remark at the convocation ceremony of Nasarawa State University, on Thursday.

In his statement, the Vice President urged the graduands to be of good character and show integrity in order to achieve their dreams.

The statement of Vice President Osinbajo, reads:

“Let me leave you with an important task. Our Nation is a nation of diverse, tribes and faiths. But this is how most great nations are formed.”

“The challenge is how to wield the tribes into one tribe…a Nigerian tribe. A tribe of NIGERIAN men and women of all faiths, tribes and ethnicities. Committed to a country run on high values of integrity, hardwork, justice and love of country.”

“A tribe of men and women who are prepared to make the sacrifices that are crucial to building a strong society.”

“Who are prepared to stick together, fight corruption side by side, and insist on justice even where our friends are at the receiving end.”

“A tribe consisting professionals, businessmen, politicians, religious leaders, Students, and all others who believe that this new Nigeria is possible.”

“I challenge you to play your part in bringing forth this new tribe and a nation reborn.”

https://multiblog247.com.ng/2022/03/31/vice-president-osinbajo-asks-students-to-create-a-new-tribe/

Re: VP Osinbajo Asks Nigerian Students To Create A New Nigeria by GooodHardDick: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Foolish talk! angry

Osinbajo is a complete failure just like Buhari. Man is so deceptive into brain washing Nigerians. The only thing he does is to drop motivational quotes here and there. I pity whoever takes this werey serious
Re: VP Osinbajo Asks Nigerian Students To Create A New Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Werey!!
Re: VP Osinbajo Asks Nigerian Students To Create A New Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
During the strike?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Happy And Contented In Life? / Nut Extol FG On Retirement Age Says Teachers Now Fully Equipped / Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.