Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,289 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

Should I Sue Glo To Court For This? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Sue Glo To Court For This? (276 Views)

Man In Ibadan Court For Stealing A Pot Of Soup / Swedish Man Is In Court For Killing 3 People. See Him All Smiles In Court! / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Sue Glo To Court For This? by abostg(m): 5:12am On Apr 01, 2022
I was robbed and my phone was among the things taken from me. The robbers further access end my bank account and recharged my stolen glo line and then transferred the airtime to another number. I know getting this number that received the airtime will help me track down these robbers. Now glo is telling me that they can access the number.

Guys what do you think I should do?

I am thinking of holding glo responsible if they can keep an accurate record of transactions done on my line
Re: Should I Sue Glo To Court For This? by thesicilian: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2022
So the only thing they could do with your bank account was to recharge their phones and you're thinking of suing a multinational company?
Re: Should I Sue Glo To Court For This? by joyandfaith: 6:15am On Apr 01, 2022
abostg:
I was robbed and my phone was among the things taken from me. The robbers further access end my bank account and recharged my stolen glo line and then transferred the airtime to another number. I know getting this number that received the airtime will help me track down these robbers. Now glo is telling me that they can access the number.

Guys what do you think I should do?

I am thinking of holding glo responsible if they can keep an accurate record of transactions done on my line

Protect your sim with a password. Learn how to block your sim after it is lost or stolen.

(1) (Reply)

IPC Exist Scam Strategy. Hope Your Eyes Is Open Now? / See The Final Trial Date Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu @biaframultinews / Soludo's Unguarded Utterances Caused Insecurity Resurgence In Anambra- Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.