Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,498 members, 7,968,358 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All (218 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Cute Abiola Ankaragucci: "I Am Depressed, Please Help" / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Help Fellow Nairalanders I am depressed, tired of everything about life and I feel like ending it all.

I have worked so hard but achieved nothing.
I just came here to share it because they said a problem shared is half solved if not fully solved though I dont know how truth this statement is.

Am a private school teacher and we haven't been paid now for a month.

Am also attending part time programmes in Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) now called LASUSTECH.

My exam is some days away and I haven't paid my school fees yet. All the textbooks we are expected and made mandated to buy,I haven't bought anyone but that's the least of it now.
For days now,I haven't eaten and am feeling weak.If I call left, no one answers, if I call right,no one answers.
I called my old parents but they are suffering too,I was ashamed I did.

Now currently, am sick but no money to buy even paracetamol.
The worst of all is my landlord asked me to pack out.
To renew the rent is 35k.
I have to 25k already and the deadline is tomorrow or I will be thrown out.
Some of the loads have been thrown out already.

Why is life treating me this way??
Is it worth living?

Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Ayo081(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Hey, you're doing your best and surely you're not alone. Stay hopeful.

About your job, why not get a new one with another school in this new month and also make sure they pay you while you resign?

Did you mention you have 25k out of 35k? Why not pay 20k to you landlord for now and use the remaining 5k hold body?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Ayo081:
Hey, you're doing your best and surely you're not alone. Stay hopeful.

About your job, why not get a new one with another school in this new month and also make sure they pay you while you resign?

Did you mention you have 25k out of 35k? Why not pay 20k to you landlord for now and use the remaining 5k hold body?

He refused
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by jabor4Naija(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
I really don't know what to say, I know life can be so hard at times and most times its when we are close to our breakthrough that's when it becomes harder.
I do hope you make it out cos I know you will tell stories of how you survived this period to others to motivate them. The Lord will send helpers your way.
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by thrillionaire(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Guy you must man up and rescue yourself. Alot of people are going through stuff but they can't even say.
School isn't by force for now if you don't have the resources.
Many graduates in Lagos sell hot food in traffic and do various hustles to avoid such stories.
Focus on basic survival first - feeding, accommodation.. then up your income to add other expenses.
Weekends after school work, you can chose to visit owanbe places and offer help, event centres to offer clean up or ushering, wash people's cars or clothes in their homes - think! Anything to generate more income to add to your teaching job. Don't despair or feel helpless. Desperate situations call for desperate actions.

I know you'd prefer I say, okay send your account number and then bam, credit alert.. lol. Well, if people here send you money, praise God, but what if no one does? Save yourself so depression doesn't claim you.

(1) (Reply)

New Scandal Between KPOKPOGRI And Tonto Dike / Folawiyo Maintains Stay Of Execution Against Amcon’s Forfeiture Of Property / “I Want Nack”-mr Ibu Reveal In A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.