Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,273 members, 7,928,908 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:37 AM

I'm Too Much - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I'm Too Much (456 Views)

APC Is Like A Cult, I'm Too Principled To Join Them - Shelle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Much by jude79(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2022
I started a bungalow this year, I later made more money than my sense can carry, so I want to convert the bungalow to 4 storey building, but I don't want to deepen the foundation and add and strengthen the pillars, because of cost, it will infringe on my enjoyment money grin sense no go kill me, I'm already at the 1st floor but I'm noticing some cracks and some workers are complaining that they are sensing some vibration and are leaving the site, I believe they are wailers, should I continue and pretend everything is ok, my pastor told me to confess positively, instead of facing the situation squarely, and go back to foundation, I believe my pastor's reasoning is better than logical reasoning.
Re: I'm Too Much by Sergio101(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2022
cheesy....... nothing do you bro.

you too much. infact you are greater than Alexandria de great.

Just be pilling the building like that. save those money for enjoyment.

I pray that after pilling it, it will collapse on pure enjoyment day. I mean the day you go dey nack that girl wey dey form James bond for you now cool

You too much niggrr
Re: I'm Too Much by jude79(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Sergio101:
cheesy....... nothing do you bro.

you too much. infact you are greater than Alexandria de great.

Just be pilling the building like. save those money for enjoyment.

I pray that after pilling it, it will collapse on pure enjoyment day. I mean the day you go dey nack that girl wey dey form James bond for you now cool

You too much niggrr

. I'm too intelligent to understand what you're saying, should I make it up to six storey, so that I can get more tenants, including the James bond girl wink sense no go kill me cool are you talking about Alexander my classmate wee me and him the come las las for class
Re: I'm Too Much by Sergio101(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2022
jude79:

. I'm too intelligent to understand what you're saying, should I make it up to six storey, so that I can get more tenants, including the James bond girl wink sense no go kill me cool are you talking about Alexander my classmate wee me and him the come las las for class

Make it ten bro.

Money will full everywhere cool.

Enjoyment everywhere. Omo you don pass dangote be that ooh
Re: I'm Too Much by jude79(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Sergio101:

Make it ten bro.

Money will full everywhere cool.

Enjoyment everywhere. Omo you don pass dangote be that ooh

Thank you my dearest brother for the timely advice smiley I know my pastor was right
Re: I'm Too Much by Sergio101(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2022
jude79:

Thank you my dearest brother for the timely advice smiley I know my pastor was right

Pastors are always right bro.

Tell your pastor to join you In living in the building when you must have finished constructing it
Re: I'm Too Much by jude79(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sergio101:

Pastors are always right bro.

Tell your pastor to join you In living in the building when you must have finished constructing it

Aaaah!!!! I thought I'm the only one with sense here grin, my brother, too much sense no go kill you, I will even ask him to relocate the church to the house rent free, anything for my church you know, anything, we will be bandying and dancing to "the walls of Jericho fall down, down" you are blessed.
Re: I'm Too Much by Sergio101(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
jude79:

Aaaah!!!! I thought I'm the only one with sense here grin, my brother, too much sense no go kill you, I will even ask him to relocate the church to the house rent free, anything for my church you know, anything, we will be bandying and dancing to "the walls of Jericho fall down, down" you are blessed.

You are a real niggrr my bro

to make it stand more.....bro I suggest you tell them to remove one or two pillars from it.
Bro pillars are bad luck to buildings.
Remember the pillar of salt in the bible...... pure bad luck.

if you don't remove the pillar. ...... bro I tell you, you won't enjoy the building
Re: I'm Too Much by jude79(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sergio101:

You are a real niggrr my bro

to make it stand more.....bro I suggest you tell them to remove one or two pillars from it.
Bro pillars are bad luck to buildings.
Remember the pillar of salt in the bible...... pure bad luck.

if you don't remove the pillar. ...... bro I tell you, you won't enjoy the building

cry undecidedI didn't know, that foolish engineer was telling to add more pillars, thank God your here, inf act it's better all the pillars are removed, never knew pillars are badluck, thanks once again cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Biodigester Managing Your Waste And Wastewater / Low Budget Interior Design In Lagos, Nigeria - MX Interior Design Studio / Brand New 4 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale At Ikate for 80m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.