Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic (28023 Views)

Police Parade Farm Labourer Who Raped 80-year-old Grandmother To Death In Ondo / 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by djkaneo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Speechless

Gooodharddick coman see your people! Remember you told me you got fetish for senior citizens hence the continuous refusal of my proposals

Whatever you do. Please do not rape! Iknow you got the tendency but fight it, we could fight it together @gooodharddick

Iwill keep shooting my shots till it hits you

Modified: idedicate this FTC to Gooodharddick! Just so you know imissed you and iwant you to be my super human

This geh sef!
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by farouk2much(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Where the picture of the victim so that we go knw wether she rich the 75 years
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Candidlady: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
djkaneo:

This geh sef!

Ismell jealousy! undecided got a problem with me or Gooodharddick
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by derecho(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hmmn...same person?
Candidlady:
angry

Speechless

Gooodharddick coman see your people! Remember you told me you got fetish for senior citizens hence the continuous refusal of my proposals

MathewOG:
Speechless

Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Truvelisback(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Speechless

Whatever you do. Please do not rape! Iknow you got the tendency but fight it, we could fight it together @gooodharddick

Modified: idedicate this FTC to Gooodharddick! Just so you know imissed you and iwant you to be my super human
Na ur Northern Brother na.
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Candidlady: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
derecho:
Hmmn...same person?

See!!! iam confused too!
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by obotematics: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Looks like a dog, castrate him
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
See em Zaazu face
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Meteng: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Immediately I saw the headline,I know say e no go pass sk or lizard shit work
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Emma15678: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Passionate888:
Aboki dey take alcohol? shocked shocked shocked Hisbah do your thing
You see why they banned alcohol?
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
this guy don smoke 20packed of weed see old woman were he go rape and this kind face were look like monkey
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by elytevybz(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
aboki with a touch of alcohol lol
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Akuruoulo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Candidlady:

You tried sounding funny but ended up sounding stewpid foooolish and useless

Damn. You are senseless... You don't have a head.. May God forgive you.. Don't know who is worst between you and goodharddick!

Kachiru ubanka
U THE PARA OH
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Akuruoulo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Klington:
At this point, I think that everything the Bible said will happen had all come to pass and even more. ��
NT TRUE MR
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by DKM123: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fear men! Fear this preek people! Tueh!
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
You know him?

ote author=Iyaebe post=111560040]Is this not konor of nairaland? So sad
That’s Konor of nairaland
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by bonnyhope: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Drug in action

You go take drug without standby girl frind/wife

This generation is cursed
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Walkee: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
This guy is clearly not sane

1 Like

Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by jditimiya(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Since I have been following Adamawa news only once I saw a good news and it was a reward giving to a police man doing traffic in AA lawan junction. But the rest is bad as never. Kia! God help our youth. If your head no strong for dink leave am.
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Fashionista01(f): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Always looking for what to push the blame to. He just saw himself on top of her. As if he passed out and opened his eyes and saw himself on top of her.

Monster.
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by koyyess: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Just look at his face.. angry

Black monk.....

Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Mikeinstanta123: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
See his face,,, trabaye @work
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Realists(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Passionate888:
Aboki dey take alcohol? shocked shocked shocked Hisbah do your thing

Northern christians drink more than fish.
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Emmanuel30a: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Speechless

Super human or super man?
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Michaelss(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Konji is surely a bastard
I hope he get punish for his deeds
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Legendrysailor(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cokahot:
He must have used his coke size plastic bottle prick to destroy his granny's non lubricated expired grey hair pekus. Nawa o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by Rawhumper(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don't know any moniker by that name.

quote author=Iyaebe post=111565067] That’s Konor of nairaland [/quote]
Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic by saphiere(f): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
God punish men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hangs Himself In Lagos / Police Uncover Kidnappers Den In Ikorodu, Lagos, Kill One, Rescue Three Victims / Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.