Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Just Need A Female Company. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Just Need A Female Company. (1534 Views)

I Work From Home, I Barely Go Out..need A Female's Company! / In Need Of Female Company In Ibadan For Christmas / Female Company Needed in lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Need A Female Company. by Wadosky(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2006
I need a kind ,caring,passionate girl for a friend.I promise you,i will give you all the attention you need.
I must confess i'm scared to fall in love because everytime i fall in love,it never seems to last.
Prove to me that love is real.
Re: I Just Need A Female Company. by Maxflame(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2006
Sorry bud but it doesn't exit. grin Just stop loving them and they love you. I have a girl totaly in love with me but the feeling wasn't mututal, then i final had feeling for her and i changed the way i reacted around her and she lost interest. Buttom line is that she was never inlove with me in the first place just attracted to the way i rejected her. Women are CRAZY you know, and they have no idea they are. angry
Re: I Just Need A Female Company. by hotangel2(f): 1:45am On Feb 20, 2006
Maxflame:

Sorry bud but it doesn't exit. grin Just stop loving them and they love you. I have a girl totally in love with me but the feeling wasn't mututal, then i final had feeling for her and i changed the way i reacted around her and she lost interest. Buttom line is that she was never inlove with me in the first place just attracted to the way i rejected her. Women are CRAZY you know, and they have no idea they are. angry

u r funny! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Need A Female Company. by Maxflame(m): 5:49am On Feb 20, 2006
I try my best. wink
Re: I Just Need A Female Company. by eveseh(f): 6:18pm On May 07, 2006
wish ya da best
Re: I Just Need A Female Company. by priscy83(f): 5:08pm On May 11, 2006
wish u the best ok
Re: I Just Need A Female Company. by loriann(f): 8:46pm On May 26, 2006
i sure know women are different ,if u dont show some u love them its trouble and if u do to some same to know which is which first.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Yoruba Girl To Settle Down With This 2011 / Using your beauty to get a rich husband: very risky trade. / If U Are A Girl And U Need Real Lover To Huk Up With, Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.