Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,013 members, 7,976,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP (33601 Views)

Shekarau Wins Kano Central Senate Seat Under NNPP / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Kano: No Aspirant Contested Makoda LG Assembly Seat Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by edmaraja: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
RichDad1:
Gradually, they’re showing their true intentions.
Endsars was all about politics.
Must you always talk like a fool? What has this got to do with Endsars? Didn't he contest in 2019 before Endsars even happened? Stop making a public show of your foolishness to the world. Rich dad for where, more like stupid dad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha ,music no sell again, he want joined tinubu gangs of looters to do justice to public funds grin grin
No more wizkid type of artiste to make money for his E.M.E record label

1 Like

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by eteebanky1: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lol, PDP is dead in Lagos
Why not go to APC instead
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by exnovio(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Banky W would have started from the grass root,I mean starting from local government chairman level,later state house of assembly, before moving to federal, growth is always from the ground to the top,a newbie politician beginning from federal level is not a good move.....well wishing him all the best.
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Oceemo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
The truth is beginning to come out all this ass holes hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by smith2019: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Kaymansion(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Knowing fully well that's his party doesn't have bearing in Lagos State
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by duality(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one Banky. This is better than contesting under mushroom parties.

I also like you for being bold coz lot of other celebrities do wish to contest too but are scared of what online youths with say about them joining APC or PDP.

You now have to face Ibrahim Obanikoro of APC if you win the primaries. The guy is also sound and intelligent so that make sense for Eti-Osa.

I just hope hypocritical people won't cry blue murder if a celeb declare under the APC too.

You just reminded me of the Obanikoro guy. Since he won, didn't hear of him again.

3 Likes

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Opeyemic01: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
redcliff:

Nigerians!! What do you furcking want?!!!! I hate you guys!!! Shebi na the youth wey una dey clamour say una need.. now then comot to go contest, you dey talk dust.

Seriously I am just tired of some comments here. Some Nigerians really have issues, they said they are tired of old politicians, a youth has come out to declare, yet they are still saying all sort of nonsense. Nigeria problem is more than physical I swear

3 Likes

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by jimcaddy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
In as much as I would have loved Banky W to delve into politics so as to influence the change we desire at grassroot level, I am sad to inform him that he might not win that election because some very "powerful political cronies" have their own preferred candidate and they know how well to rig an election. Nigerians now bypass anything just to favour them.
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Congratulations, Banky W we move.
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by abimbola74(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
sirqeeboi:

Oga no useful or truthful youths anywhere.evrryone just looking for how to feed for himself

U get there u join them.
God will bless you for being truthful. We all Dey deceive ourselves

1 Like

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
dalongjnr:
Wild goose Chase.
Seriously, just a wasted effort. We say no to PDP in my state. Spit.
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by JOemmy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
What does this one really have to offer? No be by fine boy and singing romantic songs oh.

1 Like

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Cousin9999: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
smh
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Cromagnon: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
BigRocky:
Every body wan chop grin
you no wan chop ?

2 Likes

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Fahdiga(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

I also like you for being bold coz lot of other celebrities do wish to contest too but are scared of what online youths with say about them joining APC or PDP.

You now have to face Ibrahim Obanikoro of APC if you win the primaries. The guy is also sound and intelligent so that make sense for Eti-Osa.

I just hope hypocritical people won't cry blue murder if a celeb declare under the APC too.
APC is not a political party but rather a special purpose vehicle

2 Likes

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Ebelefrancis123: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
[E concern you?quote author=seanfer post=111567966]Banky is getting his political calculation wrong. He need to start from the state house of assembly. He won his LGA in 2019, imagine he contested for the state house of assembly all he need is a vote from just 1 LGA instead of 2 that makes up the House of rep seat.
You’re popular as a musician doesn’t mean people will vote you in politics.
Look at Desmond Elliot who started from state house of Assembly. [/quote]
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Cromagnon: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
sirqeeboi:

Oga no useful or truthful youths anywhere.evrryone just looking for how to feed for himself

U get there u join them.
we all go and ojoro will cancel

1 Like

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Akhee: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jostoman:
Victory is yours Mr banky w but please don't be like Desmond Elliot when you get there o.
Hahahaha....you funny I was expecting such comments shaaa
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by happney65: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
adioolayi:
Now he has a platform that can win elections...this it the best way to drive the change you truly desire.

Join a platform that can win elections...you can't claim to be a good candidate like Sowore, Fela Durotoye, Kinsley Moghalu and run on a platform that cannot win a single ward..it's a waste of time and resources...

Good aspirants should join a platform where they can win elections!

Exactly. That is what we tell them. For now, you either join either the APC and the PDP,any other thing otherwise is a mere jamboree and waste of precious time

QED!

2 Likes

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by olatuns2017: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
RichDad1:
Gradually, they’re showing their true intentions.
Endsars was all about politics.
Mtcheww
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by pinkygurl(f): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Goodluck!
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by jaxxy(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2022
seanfer:
Banky is getting his political calculation wrong. He need to start from the state house of assembly. He won his LGA in 2019, imagine he contested for the state house of assembly all he need is a vote from just 1 LGA instead of 2 that makes up the House of rep seat.
Look at Desmond Elliot who started from state house of Assembly.

Shina peller went striaght to fedral under Apc and he won. No time.

Desmond is following the instructions and time table of his paymasters. The party has taken over his popularity structure by ruining it. Desmond now has no personal political value asides what Apc gives him.

From a champion to slave boy.

2 Likes

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by AmDayo: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=seanfer post=111567966]Banky is getting his political calculation wrong. He need to start from the state house of assembly. He won his LGA in 2019, imagine he contested for the state house of assembly all he need is a vote from just 1 LGA instead of 2 that makes up the House of rep seat.
Look at Desmond Elliot who started from state house of Assembly.

He's running for Lagos State HOR and not national. Thank you
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by erenax: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
He may end up like Desmond Eediot
What happened to Desmond Elliot

1 Like

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Valleoo(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2022
Earn free token from Remitano, just sign up, verify you account KYC, to earn 0.48 Renec every 24 hours freely
use this link and thank me later. Just mine and get rewarded.
https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/1210115
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by Khaysee: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Vote candidate he is good to go
But Apc have huge followers in that constituency

Men clothing all sizes for jeans Chinos shirts etc
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by bilulu(m): 1:11am On Apr 02, 2022
dalongjnr:
Wild goose Chase.
but tomorrow you will be shouting no to old regular politicians but wen people come out, out of sheer envy and jealousy you attack them.... what have you achieve so far

2 Likes

Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by 1860xx: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

[/s]
Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by 1860xt: 2:36am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Intelligent man... Too bad he joined PDPiggs he has a sure chance in APC
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.