Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,459 members, 7,917,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Cry Of Benue State Pensioners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Cry Of Benue State Pensioners (122 Views)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo) / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of Benue State Pensioners by Nickypius00(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
The benue state governor continues with an empty promise given to benue state pensioners ..according from my research it’s believed that the state governor has Been owing this pensioners 33 months salary…specifically the otukpo local government pensioners…
From statistics it is believed that most of this pensioners has lost their life’s..without having access to their money which his held by the state governor..
MAny of this pensioners are dying slowly,most of them could not train their children in schools .
It is believed that ,many of this pensioners can no longer cater for them selves and their children…
Most of them are been chase out of their rented homes. This pensioners feed from hand to mouth…
This are our teachers suffering for good works they have rendered…
This are the people that taught us to become who we are today ,this is our teacher…
And can’t be treated this way …because even the state governor had a teacher before…and for the teacher to transmit his idea of his knowledge to us ..they have done a good job and deserved a better treatment..
I believe our voice can help this pensioners
I believe there have done well enough
And it’s our turn to return the favor back
This men are too old and deserve to enjoy from their fruit of their labor…not suffering after their efforts
Let’s put an end to this ..I believe our voice can make an impact. #pray_for_benue_state_pensioners

Re: The Cry Of Benue State Pensioners by rickpat(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
if only our government has Shame

this would have been more than enough embarrassment for them..but they are shameless and heartless...how can people over 60years of age...served the government for over three decades be subjected to this kind of ridicule and pain...

TOO BAD

this their pension is it up to the money politicians spend on news paper allowance or at most drinks and refreshments in their homes
Re: The Cry Of Benue State Pensioners by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
This one weak me!

(1) (Reply)

Help!: How Is Uniben Post Direct Entry Exam Like, I Need Guidance, Please / Educational Games Have The Potential To Have A Significant Impact On Children! / How To Scan Your Digital Marketing Website For A SEO Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.