Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,286 members, 7,928,929 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

BREAKING: Banky W Decamps To PDP, Targets House Of Reps In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Banky W Decamps To PDP, Targets House Of Reps In 2023 (493 Views)

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING: Banky W Decamps To PDP, Targets House Of Reps In 2023 by amzee(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Popular Music Star, Bankole Wellington alias
Banky W has joined the Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP after dumping his former party, the
Modern Democratic Party, MDP.

The music artiste is set to contest for House of
Representatives seat in the 2023 general
election.

He contested for the same position in 2019
but lost. Speaking on his ambition on Friday,
Bankole stated;

“I would like to announce that I will once again
be answering the call to serve by attempting to
secure a ticket to represent Eti-Osa Federal
Constituency in the House of Representatives
on the platform of the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP),”

“Some may not understand or agree with my
decision to run, or my choice of platform. But
I’ve learnt that we must engage with Nigeria
where it is, not where we hope that it should
be,”.

“I know this is April Fool’s Day, but this is not
a joke. We must engage with Nigeria where it
is, not where we prefer for it to be. We must
no longer be content to shout from the
sidelines. We must get into the system to fix
it.”

“In 2019, we planted the seed. In 2023, by the
grace of God, and with your support, we will
win the seat. The time for just talking about
our problems is over. It’s time to #TalkAndDo.

I hope and pray that I can count on you. We
move.”

Re: BREAKING: Banky W Decamps To PDP, Targets House Of Reps In 2023 by slimfit1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
When they start decamping, they have no good intentions that's why they always end up with no ideas. If he had ideas, he would have been leading the party in a higher ground by now.
Re: BREAKING: Banky W Decamps To PDP, Targets House Of Reps In 2023 by Mynd44: 5:23am On Apr 02, 2022

(1)

Pay Back Time For Tinubu / Kperogi: Does Osinbajo Pursue Agenda To Fill Buhari Govt With RCCG Pastors / Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.