Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,183 members, 7,890,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

7 ABSU Students Kidnapped On Their Way Back To School. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 ABSU Students Kidnapped On Their Way Back To School. (746 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Bandits Abduct 10 ABSU Students Along Uturu/Isuikwuato Road / Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 ABSU Students Kidnapped On Their Way Back To School. by Marvellsmart(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
According to our source it was reported that the ugly incident happened yesterday at okigwe Absu road after some unknown gunmen ambushed students coming back to school, About 7_ 8 Absu students have been kidnapped during this ugly incident. Our source who also said the gunmen have called the families of the kidnapped students demanding 7 million ransom, but miraculously the driver escaped and he's at police custody in okigwe.
Re: 7 ABSU Students Kidnapped On Their Way Back To School. by uthlaw: 2:55am On Apr 02, 2022
All this sabi Sabi boys for nairaland no go see this one,na Yahoo boys noise Dem go de make upandan!
Re: 7 ABSU Students Kidnapped On Their Way Back To School. by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Your source told you that, your source told you this; where is your source?

1 Like

Re: 7 ABSU Students Kidnapped On Their Way Back To School. by Marvellsmart(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Your source told you that, your source told you this; where is your source?
You are a very stupid idiot.
Re: 7 ABSU Students Kidnapped On Their Way Back To School. by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Marvellsmart:
You are a very stupid idiot.
Cry cry hungry boy. I will first give you food so that you will have sense and energy, then you can continue your cry and after that I will have enough time to laugh at you before your been taken off from nairaland for small time.

Re: 7 ABSU Students Kidnapped On Their Way Back To School. by Marvellsmart(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Cry cry hungry boy. I will first give you food so that you will have sense and energy, then you can continue your cry and after that I will have enough time to laugh at you before your been taken off from nairaland for small time.
Sorry! I don't have time for pigs.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: How 4 Teenagers Hijacked A Nigeria Airways Plane On June 12, 1993 / Man, 31, Gets Life In Prison For Killing His 28-year-old Pregnant Wife / Make I No Talk Sha, But If You Don't Gerrit Then Forget Abourit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.