Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,806 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son (43023 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: How I Wooed My Wife To Marry Me Over 50 Years Ago (Video) / Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son by madgoat(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hahahahaha.... Rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son by constancefriday(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Source

You're in the hollow of Jehovah's hands Papa, much love from here.
Re: Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son by georgeakins: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Adeboye was a senior lecturer and not a pauper before he resigned.
Kumuyi was also a lecturer in the department Adeboye was at UNILAG.
Olukoya was working with a Federal Government medical research centre before he equally resigned.

And they started ministry from scratch and the only advantage was THE HOLYSPIRIT

What is the salary of a lecturer ?

Stop defending these men as if your eternity depends on it. Have a personal relationship with God by loving men, that is the only thing that will make you see God.

They are just ordinary men who strive at the expense of the people's gullibility and stupidity. I knew one of them closely. Nothing spiritual about all these modern day pastors. I only respect their old age, that is all.

Those that have served God genuinely are those we read about in the Bible and the missionaries that brought Christianity to Africa. The rest are fraud to me

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son by BennyDGreat: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
georgeakins:

What is the salary of a lecturer ?

Stop defending these men as if your eternity depends on it. Have a personal relationship with God by loving men, that is the only thing that will make you see God.

They are just ordinary men who strive at the expense of the people's gullibility and stupidity. I knew one of them closely. Nothing spiritual about all these modern day pastors. I only respect their old age, that is all.

Those that have served God genuinely are those we read about in the Bible and the missionaries that brought Christianity to Africa. The rest are fraud to me

What's the definition of a pauper?

You knew one of them closely and you can prove he's not spiritual? Who amongst those mentioned above is fake?

Oga mi, many preachers today many not genuine but never generalize based on your experience.
There are many others who are genuine
Re: Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son by Nktessy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
fidet1:
God could have revealed this to you ahead, he could have prevented his death, he could have brought him back to life. But he would rather carry you than save your son's life. God probably doesn't like Adeboye that much.
Remember that u are not God.
God has plans for everyone that even your parents or yourself does not have. So think twice before you write
Re: Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son by Nktessy(f): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
God bless you Daddy!!! U will not see sorrow again sir in Jesus name AMEN
Re: Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son by dk58(m): 1:16am On Apr 04, 2022
It's always fine when God leads the way.
Re: Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son by jhydebaba(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dorlarphor10:

Don't pray this kind prayer again. Those that have lost their child, what should they now do? They should be feeling less abi. God will be always good, na we no know his ways finish

Oga, same Amen to the pray or wish same for urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / I Honour My Word Above My Name / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.