Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help (1780 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / My Wife Cannot Cope With My Sex Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by QuinModah(f): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2022
From my mail box

Good morning QM

My Brother is married but the wife is not working. In 2020, over 40,000 people lost their jobs and my brother happened to be among them, he dressed with suit and leaves home daily but in actual fact his jobless and he cannot tell his wife because if he does according to him she would sell her body

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by rickpat(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2022
na wa

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by silvoclaira: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by MadamVanessa(f): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2022
shocked

Consequences of voting in a dullarrd

But some people with stupidity are like Siamese twins.

Now that he's not work and pretending that he's still working so that the wife will not go out and Bleep some random dick, has he been able to live up to the wife expectation? where is he getting the the money?

He knows the wife more than us, he knows what his wife is capable of. But are we to expect all good in marriage? if money is the reason we go into marriage, if Money is the only thing that keep women in marriage, why do people rush into marriage because it's always sad hearing things like this.

The man should not be stupid , he should open up to the wife and stop being fake, he's just assuming what the wife will do if she knows that he loses his job. The assumption might be wrong after all, the wife may show him another level of love and support.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by thorpido(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2022
So how does he get money to feed the family?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by rickpat(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2022
he should tell the wife he is not working anymore. .

secondly how can he be in a marriage that he harbours fear that his wife will cheat when he is broke?...

finally...if he likes let him be as rich as dangote..if the wife is going to cheat or leave him,she will....she will leave or cheat the day she meets BEZOS...it's all but a matter of time
Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
So, how has he been catering for her family?

By the way, what does he mean by "She cannot work"? Disabled or handicapped?

Oh.. she would rather sell her body than do some honest job to survive?

Let the man bear his cross cos I'm sure he knew about this before marriage but felt he can always manage, provided he was working. Now alarm don blow, he suddenly realizes a LovePeddler can not be managed.

Good for him.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by Kobojunkiee: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
QuinModah:
My Brother is married but the wife is not working. In 2020, over 40,000 people lost their jobs and my brother happened to be among them, he dressed with suit and leaves home daily but in actual fact his jobless and he cannot tell his wife because if he does according to him she would sell her body
Your brother chose to marry himself a housewife, and now because he no longer has a job, you want to find a way to pin the fault all on his wife? undecided

Face your brother... get him mental health therapy if possible since it is he alone that can properly resolve this issue for himself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by anthonyuncle(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
this one get as e be o.

he should be sincere to her
Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by Mindlog: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
He married a wife he tip toes around.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin your brother married olosho grin

QuinModah:
From my mail box

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by simpleseyi: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
So the man knows that he is married to a prostitute. That's good. Keep it up, until Thunder strikes him.

Nonsense without ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by backnbeta(f): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
I guess he married a professional prostitute whose only definition of "work" is selling her body and he's afraid she'll go back to "work" if he is not working.. it's either that or he's an insecure mofo undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by QuinModah(f): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
undecided
Kobojunkiee:
Your brother chose to marry himself a housewife, and now because he no longer has a job, you want to find a way to pin the fault all on his wife? undecided

Face your brother... get him mental health therapy if possible since it is he alone that can properly resolve this issue for himself. undecided
Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by SHINJA: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

Kolo people full nairaland..

Only few people normal for nairaland
Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by Miladi(f): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
The story doesn't fully make meaning.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help by QuinModah(f): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2022
undecided
Miladi:
The story doesn't fully make meaning.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Consultation / Heart Breakin Story / Is This Practicable In Marriage (see Photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.