Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,600 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti (1009 Views)

US Celebrate Groundbreaking Of $537m Consulate Building In Eko Atlantic / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos / United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by oikirodah(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Odogwu: Why Haters won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlantic(Photos)

If I was a news presenter working for CNN, BBC or any of the big international multimedia agencies this is exactly how I would report the groundbreaking ceremony of a new consulate office constructed at the iconic Eko Atlantic City in Lagos by the American Government.

" The United States Government Authorities against all odds have started the construction of a new consulate office in Nigeria, to be located at the next financial capital of West Africa, Eko Atlantic.

The consulate when completed would be the largest American diplomatic office in the world and would cost a whopping $537m, demonstrating the importance of the relationship between the United States and Nigeria.

According to the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Consulate General, Victoria Island, Lagos the consulate would directly benefit the Nigerian people, as an estimated $95 million would be invested in the local economy, with the project employing approximately 2,500 Nigerian citizens, including engineers, architects, artisans, construction workers, and administrative staff.

The project however would not have been possible if not for the visionary leadership of former Lagos State Governor, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu who saw the need to develop a new city right out of the ATLANTIC OCEAN."

Gbam, haters would never want to give credit to whom it is due because of their blind hate for a man who was visionary and saw the need to permanently solve the erosion of the one-time bubbling Lagos Bar Beach.

When Tinubu started this under the Lagos State Waterfront and Tourism Development Corporation which was created by the then Lagos State Governor he met stiff opposition from the PDP led Federal Government.

They accused Tinubu of trying to loot the Ecological Account which was saddled with the responsibility of protecting Bar Beach.

Tinubu said," make una keep una money I get big plans". Tinubu then brought all the experts across the globe and started the long journey towards building the Eko Atlantic City.

Eko Atlantic is poised to be the new financial capital of West Africa and would meet the need for financial, commercial, residential, and tourist accommodations, with infrastructure in line with modern and environmental standards.

My people truth no dey break teeth oh, una don see pictures from the City? E b like Dubai oh.

I no go fit dey waste my quality time list the advantages of living or trading in Eko Atlantic, who dey go Dubai suppose know say Eko Atlantic na the next super Dubai of the world.

But election don reach ground now dem wan rubbish Tinubu, say the man too old, e too dis, na thief , na omila everything just because of hate.

Let them bring the saints that are Pius, Holy, Godly, Exalted, Divine, Spotless, Perfect, Sacred and Heavenly and let them show us how they have been able to transform their local government or street in any way.

Shey all those wey dey contest for president don first get one public office or the other? Let them come here and tell us what impact they have made even in their office complex not to talk of their community or state.

I heard some ignoramuses saying Tinubu does not deserve credit for Eko Atlantic and I laughed. Hate can only tear you down and make you physically sick.

Tinubu is the progenitor of modern-day Eko, if you like you accept am or not na your business b dat, the facts are there for all to see.

Anyway come and see awesome pictures of Tinubu at the groundbreaking ceremony of the  $537 million American consulates at  TINUBU Atlantic, sorry I mean Eko Atlantic.

Tinubu remains the Odogwu of visionary leadership, hate him or love him we are blessed to have such a  visionary as one of us.

Remember the slogan, AS E DEY PAIN DEM NA SO E DEY SWEET US.

Eko oni baje o.........o baje ti.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and I am the Principal/Chairman of Bush Radio Academy.

Call Line 07032341798
Whatsapp Only +234 901 064 9814
Source iReporteronline.

Copyright protected

5 Likes

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by slimfit1(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2022
The man who increases poverty in Lagos abi. The man that encourages violence, we are not stupid you can't fool us. We know good leaders when we see one. Building an embassy has nothing to do with Tinubu, that's how Americans are, they keep changing they don't do slapdash or remain stagnant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by SocialJustice: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2022
Low quality PR. If I'm a politician I won't pay you for this stupid job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by inforesource: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2022
What is this one saying sef.

1 Like

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by Parachoko: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Kudos to Tinubu and the other APC Governors.

They have really done well in lagos

Even though more could have been done.

No state in Nigeria fit compete with Lagos State. The margin is just so much.

Rivers is a state that should be giving Lagos State a good run for her money, but ...

Tinubu is the best and capable Politician to lead Nigeria. MHO

8 Likes

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by thundafire: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2022
Even if USA wanted the land for free it will be given who I Tinubu to refuse land to US no be dem dey give am backup
Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Here are the questions: What do they want? How many Nigerians are actually granted visas to visit the country? They want to build a long lasting legacy, And they haven't implemented visa-free travels? The biggest consulate in the world? Why do I feel it will be more of a quasi military installation that will serve as a launchpad for the us troops to the rest of West Africa. $535 million usd for a consulate?
Some will say that I should consider job creations for artisans and builders, but here's a news flash: The US never constructs an embassy or consulate using local labor or materials. Labour and materials are all shipped in directly from the USA for national security purposes (in the layout, there are secret rooms and underground structures they do not want to make public) the consulate usually houses a garrison of US Marines and alphabet soup of intelligence operatives)
So, the only one that gains is the person that "Sold the land " to them.

Nigeria better wake up! The US is working at expanding her influence against the perceived growth of China's influence and they need us to take their side.
.Some gifts are like the "Trojan horse" detrimental in the long term. We are trapped between 2 conflicting allies , the best course is to stay neutral as against aligning. May our leaders have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by adekolaelect(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2022
slimfit1:
The man who increases poverty in Lagos abi. The man that encourages violence, we are not stupid you can't fool us. We know good leaders when we see one. Building an embassy has nothing to do with Tinubu, that's how Americans are, the keep changing they don't do slapdash.
But American failed to build same in Imo or Anambra state. The writer said hatred always tear the haters ,they have nothing good to see yet their Eyes is opened .

2 Likes

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by slimfit1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
But American failed to build same in Imo or Anambra state. The writer said hatred always tear the haters ,they have nothing good to see yet their Eyes is opened .

Young man I am yoruba Imo has nothing to do with this Lagos has been a special city before Tinubu.
Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by Oddfinder: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Just because of owo n je
You should also give him credit for the air you breathe
Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by slimfit1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
adekolaelect:

Young man I am yoruba Imo has nothing to do with this Lagos has been a special city before Tinubu. You need to educate yourself. Lagos is not developing faster than expected. Since Fashola left Lagos has been on stand still. You see all that is happening now is council mini-projects. However, even Fashola's performance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by Nigerialabalaba: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
slimfit1:

Young man I am yoruba Imo has nothing to do with this Lagos has been a special city before Tinubu. You need to educate yourself. Lagos is not developing faster than expected. Since Fashola left Lagos has been on stand still. You see all that is happening now is council mini-projects. However, even Fashola's performance
first, u no be Yoruba, second, u no sabi Lagos third, u be either one of dos liars wey dey decieve people say Lagos dey one special status wen we dey suffer for bomb blast, dirts etc for Lagos pre-1999 or u too sumol dat time.
finally, face ur candidate make Jagaban supporters face Jagaban. All una lie to dimimish Jagaban giant strides becos of jealousy no make sense. e no go stop jagaban to become president next year o.

4 Likes

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by slimfit1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

first, u no be Yoruba, second, u no sabi Lagos third, u be either one of dos liars wey dey decieve people say Lagos dey one special status wen we dey suffer for bomb blast, dirts etc for Lagos pre-1999 or u too sumol dat time.
finally, face ur candidate make Jagaban supporters face Jagaban. All una lie to dimimish Jagaban giant strides becos of jealousy no make sense. e no go stop jagaban to become president next year o.

Let see if there will be election first.
God bless the Yoruba nation peace out.
Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by dasparrow: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
topcatking:
Here are the questions: What do they want? How many Nigerians are actually granted visas to visit the country? They want to build a long lasting legacy, And they haven't implemented visa-free travels? The biggest consulate in the world? Why do I feel it will be more of a quasi military installation that will serve as a launchpad for the us troops to the rest of West Africa. $535 million usd for a consulate?
Some will say that I should consider job creations for artisans and builders, but here's a news flash: The US never constructs an embassy or consulate using local labor or materials. Labour and materials are all shipped in directly from the USA for national security purposes (in the layout, there are secret rooms and underground structures they do not want to make public) the consulate usually houses a garrison of US Marines and alphabet soup of intelligence operatives)
So, the only one that gains is the person that "Sold the land " to them.

Nigeria better wake up! The US is working at expanding her influence against the perceived growth of China's influence and they need us to take their side.
.Some gifts are like the "Trojan horse" detrimental in the long term. We are trapped between 2 conflicting allies , the best course is to stay neutral as against aligning. May our leaders have sense.

Well said. I couldn't have said it better myself. The average Nigerian is a coon though. They still haven't accepted the fact that whatever a western country does in Africa is always for the benefit of that western country. Is this not the same America that under Trump barred Nigerians from migrating to America?

Those saying it will bring jobs, I ask what jobs did the two current American consulates in Lagos and Abuja bring to the Nigerian populace so far? Has the high unemployment rate in Nigeria been drastically reduced so far as a result of America building her current 2 consulates in Abuja and Lagos respectively?

America AKA Mystery Babylon is fast losing her popularity and she herself knows it. Why does America not build such a massive consulate in Russia or China or some European country? They chose to build it in Nigeria because they cannot keep their eyes off Nigeria's natural resources like the vultures that they are.

Anyway, let me just keep quiet. The average Nigerian is not the sharpest tool in the box so trying to educate Nigerians on this platform about the cunning shenanigans of America and the West is oftentimes a complete waste of time. Nigeria should enjoy America's greek gift.

At the end of the day, America will find a way to make that money back from Nigerians through exuberant visa fees, constant visa denials and whatever else. America is aware that the average Nigerian youth is desperate to japa and will milk Nigerian visa applicants dry through constant visa denials.

1 Like

Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
dasparrow:

Well said. I couldn't have said it better myself. The average Nigerian is a coon though. They still haven't accepted the fact that whatever a western country does in Africa is always for the benefit of that western country. Is this not the same America that under Trump barred Nigerians from migrating to America?

Those saying it will bring jobs, I ask what jobs did the two current American consulates in Lagos and Abuja bring to the Nigerian populace so far? Has the high unemployment rate in Nigeria been drastically reduced so far as a result of America building her current 2 consulates in Abuja and Lagos respectively?

America AKA Mystery Babylon is fast losing her popularity and she herself knows it. Why does America not build such a massive consulate in Russia or China or some European country? They chose to build it in Nigeria because they cannot keep their eyes off Nigeria's natural resources like the vultures that they are.

Anyway, let me just keep quiet. The average Nigerian is not the sharpest tool in the box so trying to educate Nigerians on this platform about the cunning shenanigans of America and the West is oftentimes a complete waste of time. Nigeria should enjoy America's greek gift.

[/b] At the end of the day, America will find a way to make that money back from Nigerians through exuberant visa fees, constant visa denials and whatever else. America is aware that the average Nigerian youth is desperate to japa and will milk Nigerian visa applicants dry through constant visa denials[b].

Aptly put. Weldone sir!
Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by buckeyemedia: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
oikirodah:
Odogwu: Why Haters won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlantic(Photos)

If I was a news presenter working for CNN, BBC or any of the big international multimedia agencies this is exactly how I would report the groundbreaking ceremony of a new consulate office constructed at the iconic Eko Atlantic City in Lagos by the American Government.

" The United States Government Authorities against all odds have started the construction of a new consulate office in Nigeria, to be located at the next financial capital of West Africa, Eko Atlantic.

The consulate when completed would be the largest American diplomatic office in the world and would cost a whopping $537m, demonstrating the importance of the relationship between the United States and Nigeria.

According to the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Consulate General, Victoria Island, Lagos the consulate would directly benefit the Nigerian people, as an estimated $95 million would be invested in the local economy, with the project employing approximately 2,500 Nigerian citizens, including engineers, architects, artisans, construction workers, and administrative staff.

The project however would not have been possible if not for the visionary leadership of former Lagos State Governor, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu who saw the need to develop a new city right out of the ATLANTIC OCEAN."

Gbam, haters would never want to give credit to whom it is due because of their blind hate for a man who was visionary and saw the need to permanently solve the erosion of the one-time bubbling Lagos Bar Beach.

When Tinubu started this under the Lagos State Waterfront and Tourism Development Corporation which was created by the then Lagos State Governor he met stiff opposition from the PDP led Federal Government.

They accused Tinubu of trying to loot the Ecological Account which was saddled with the responsibility of protecting Bar Beach.

Tinubu said," make una keep una money I get big plans". Tinubu then brought all the experts across the globe and started the long journey towards building the Eko Atlantic City.

Eko Atlantic is poised to be the new financial capital of West Africa and would meet the need for financial, commercial, residential, and tourist accommodations, with infrastructure in line with modern and environmental standards.

My people truth no dey break teeth oh, una don see pictures from the City? E b like Dubai oh.

I no go fit dey waste my quality time list the advantages of living or trading in Eko Atlantic, who dey go Dubai suppose know say Eko Atlantic na the next super Dubai of the world.

But election don reach ground now dem wan rubbish Tinubu, say the man too old, e too dis, na thief , na omila everything just because of hate.

Let them bring the saints that are Pius, Holy, Godly, Exalted, Divine, Spotless, Perfect, Sacred and Heavenly and let them show us how they have been able to transform their local government or street in any way.

Shey all those wey dey contest for president don first get one public office or the other? Let them come here and tell us what impact they have made even in their office complex not to talk of their community or state.

I heard some ignoramuses saying Tinubu does not deserve credit for Eko Atlantic and I laughed. Hate can only tear you down and make you physically sick.

Tinubu is the progenitor of modern-day Eko, if you like you accept am or not na your business b dat, the facts are there for all to see.

Anyway come and see awesome pictures of Tinubu at the groundbreaking ceremony of the  $537 million American consulates at  TINUBU Atlantic, sorry I mean Eko Atlantic.

Tinubu remains the Odogwu of visionary leadership, hate him or love him we are blessed to have such a  visionary as one of us.

Remember the slogan, AS E DEY PAIN DEM NA SO E DEY SWEET US.

Eko oni baje o.........o baje ti.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and I am the Principal/Chairman of Bush Radio Academy.

Call Line 070323417
Whatsapp Only +234 901 064 98
Source iReporteronline.

Copyright protected
Nonsense, keep quiet oblivious toddler to Eko, Apese Corner for Bar Beach where boys dey go blaze igbo back in the late 90’s na em be Tinubu credit for Eko Atlantic?

Land stolen by Tinubu with the help of the Chagoury’s, Roland & Kenneth? Hi tech?

You must be a novice to Lagos State pre 1999, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the greatest political criminal in the history of Nigeria that enriched himself with public wealth, then followed by Obafemi Awolowo.

Mind you na Adetokumbu Ademola Street Victoria Island I grew up, the Atlantic Ocean front (Bar Beach) So called Eko Atlantic, 1004, down Eko Hotel, Kuramo lodge to Bar Beach Towers. is my hood.

Or is it not this same Tinubu working for Mobil Oli that lived off Balarabe Musa Crescent Victoria Island next to 1004?
Re: Why Haters Won't Give Credit To Tinubu For $537m New US Consulate In Eko Atlanti by buckeyemedia: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
slimfit1:

Young man I am yoruba Imo has nothing to do with this Lagos has been a special city before Tinubu. You need to educate yourself. Lagos is not developing faster than expected . Since Fashola left Lagos has been on stand still. You see all that is happening now is council mini-projects. However, even Fashola's performance
Don’t mind these Children, nothing Bola Tinubu & APC did for Lagos State, other than enrich themselves beyond their wildest imagination.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Rochas Okorocha Disqualified From The Presidential Race / Thomas Sowell Thoughts On Ibos, Do They Still Apply? / Delta 2023: Court Stops Oborevwori Over Falsification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.