Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo (8015 Views)

Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja / Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Jackson105: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Ibo man can not rule this country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by EagleNest(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Weird Nigeria!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by buckeyemedia: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2022
perambulator:
this man should go and reset his brain, the last 8 years you should have been condemning IPOB, not at time of election you now say vote ibo to appease IPOB terrorists.
So so true.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Positiveme2020: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2022
I don't do politics but I sure know that the zone where the president comes from is not the problem in Nigeria.
All interested aspirants are coming to further loot the treasury.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by danot1030: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2022
PDP has succeeded to turn Igbos to political beggers, what a dividend for unalloyed support from the South East.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Aplayer: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Predict goal scorers in today's matches and win amazing prizes watch the video to predict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO1Fg9yGdyQ
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Scamburster(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So how should this be our business?

The purpose of the sit at home is to suffer Buhari, and from all indications, Buhari has not started suffering. The sit at home has nothing to do with SE presidency.

Well, generally, Nwodo has spoken well. But on behalf of my fellow Nigerians, I wish to tell Nwodo to exercise patience till 2068 for the position of vice president, because the next president is Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his vice is from the North. angry

I don't think you have anything doing apart from spewing trash here. Unless you be agent.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by richie240: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2022
perambulator:
this man should go and reset his brain, the last 8 years you should have been condemning IPOB, not at time of election you now say vote ibo to appease IPOB terrorists.
Sebi u sef dey kuma hear d clowns.
Tjank God for Internet/social media o, walahi I nor know say d logical reasoning of their average bloke (educatef or illiterate) wor-wor like ds.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by LordOfTheGame: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2022
perambulator:

Typical of a double faced zombie! You want the Igbo leaders to criminalise innocent IPOB, humiliate them, crush them, destroy them just to please you while you pamper the real terrorists and vampires you created by yourself in the North.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Typical of a double faced zombie! You want the Igbo leaders to criminalise innocent IPOB, humiliate them, crush them, destroy them just to please you while you pamper the real terrorists and vampires you created by yourself in the North.

There you go, keep agitating for Biafra because presidency is not in your future for the next 16 years minimum if ever!!!

BothBoko haram/Bandits and IPOB are bad the difference between the North and the SE is this, 1) you will not find the Northern leaders and citizens supporting terrorists openly, infact they condemn them openly and have from the beginning 2) they have votes, you dont!!!! 3) you will not find ANY Northerner stupid enough to say the only way to deal with Northern bandits/BokoHaram is to vote for a NORTHERNER or a Northern senator stupid enough to stand surety for a terrorist talk less the most senior SE senator!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Oshodipikin: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2022
1. THE INALIENABLE RIGHT :

Atiku, Tinubu, Wicked Wike, Tambuwa, Osinbajo, Saraki and even me, Oshodipikin has constitutional rights to contest for the president. Igbos should know this and know peace.

2. WHAT IS LEGAL:

Nigerian constitution DOES NOT RECOGNISE zoning of the seat of president. Igbos should know this and know peace.

3. POWER IS TAKING NOT GIVING: You need to hustle very seriously to secure power. You cannot sit idly, come out every 4 years to cry for marginalisation and return to your shell when the hustlers have share the cakes. Igbos should engage constructively, not sending Sending Nnamdi Kanu and his boys to go trouble the water because pendulum didn't swing the South East way.

4. DON'T POKE THE EYES OF YOUR ALLIES:

The South South and South West who are suppose to be your strongest allies are being called out and harrassed to step down because Igbos want to rule. In the anals of friendship, you fight those who should get your backing at your own peril. Igbos are as strong as their weakest southern links. Keep harassing Tinubu, Wike, and Ameachi and expect to clinch the Presidency. Remember, there is so much animosity between Igbos & Northerners.

5. THE PROBLEM OF UNITY.

If you take sample in the south west today, 90% of the indigenous Yoruba will tell you it's Bola Ahmed Tinubu that's going to be representing the region because he is the most serious candidate. Osinbajo hasn't declared, Doyin Okupe & Dele Momodu just want to have the appellation of former Presidential candidates.

Tinubu has crisscross the entire Nigeria, telling them he is the best candidates. Though many in the South West don't want him, but I tell you, when jungle finally mature, even Dele Momodu & Doyin will que behind Tinubu.

Who is the South East bringing forward? I can count more than eight 8 Presidential candidates (Okorocha, Umahi, Peter Obi, Pius Anyim, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ngige, Moghalu, et all ) from the South East already. Abaribe & some of the south Eastern cacus in the senate have already sold the SE to another fulani man in the person of Atikulater. Are their no qualified candidates in the South East, ohh... There are candidates who are eminently qualified to manage Nigeria, but the Igbos brand of politics do not give them national acceptance.

How serious are the Igbos?

6. ELECTION IS WORN BY THE MOST POPULAR NOT THE MOST PITIED.

You can't begin to shed crocodile tears, harassing people who should be your allies, abusing and cursing people (you abhorred) up north and expect them to queue behind you. No people!

Few Igbos who are trying their very best to crisscross the country like Kalu and Okorocha has been tagged Yoruba puppets and Hausa slaves. Funny enough, Atiku, whom the South East has been queuing behind is also a FULANI man.

Just as you cry for marginalisation, Saraki, Yahaya Bello has the same right because their region has never produced elected president since independence.

7. THE IGBOS BODY LANGUAGE
Most Nigerian people of all extractions know that an average Igbo man loves what Nnamdi Kanu is doing. The Igbos as a people fan the ember of disunity by encouraging and applauding secessionists in the morning and cry for marginalisation at night. Except for very few igbos who have outgrown this ethnocentric feeling that have spoken against and condemned outrightly, what Kanu and his boys are doing. And these true minds are outcast in the South East today. I am not talking of Joe Igbokwe, the Gutter commissioner in Lagos, because that one is an ambitious hungry mofo who talks too much.

So, the Nigerian people feel giving power to Igbos is like making your frenemies your personal physician Or like throwing pearls to the swines.

So stop crying. Get serious.

8. NIGERIANS ARE SILENTLY OBSERVING

Kaduna, Kano & Lagos have shown conscious efforts and good precedents on how to develop Nigeria and make it more united. There are have been Igbos & yoruba who became commissioners in Kaduna and Kano in recent past, there are currently Igbos & North Central persons who are serving advisers and commissioners in Lagos. How many people of other regions have any of the South Eastern government considered good enough to be appointed into their cabinets. Any governor who attempted that in the south east must be ready to have his head chop off by Ipob.

In what ways are the Igbos who want to be Nigerian President been a uniting factor?

As for me though, what I want is a truly Nigerian President which the country has NEVER had.

Please note I won't reply quotes.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by juman(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2022
Igbos think in a weird way.
One does not actually know what to expect if they become president.

See how they are treating "unidentified gun men" palaver.

People from other regions, one can easily speculate the way they would handle things as president.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by mighty2: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2022
bravetentewa:

Besides tribal sentiments. What else can you offer?? If you channel the energy you waste on nairaland supporting an octogenarian to ruin what's left of your future(if you have any) into developing a business even if means being a sachet water vendor, then you will discover a lot more things about life than the disgrace you have turned yourself into.

I'm proudly Nigerian but instead of Tinubu, why not Osibanjo? If we have the likes of Obi(South East), Osibanjo(South West) Wike or Akpabio(South South) then we may have a slight chance of repelling the poverty that has invaded not just our economy but our common senses.

There will be no difference between Tinubu and Buhari because they are both dead men walking ....

TINUBU IS GOING NOWHERE.
inconsequential 5% can wail as much as they like, their wailing doesn't move me
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by safariman(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2022
In a sane country and in a true democracy, it shouldn't matter where the President comes from. By pressing or stressing that the President must come from one geo political region or the other, fosters the notion that he/she will corruptly through direct contracts/monies to his/her region. It should be the best man/woman for the job and it shouldn't be its our turn but I also understand we are discussing the Nigerian factor.

I live here in Washington and based on my experience, the US presidents seldom direct any projects to their state of origin, that's mostly the job of Senators and House Reps. Trump is from New York (now Florida), Regan from California, Obama from Illinois, Biden from Delaware, Bush from Texas, none of them that I am aware of directed contract to their respective state of origins. Again, I understand tribal factors and the fact that Buhari has directly on indirectly steered projects (rail, Transportation University) to Daura.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Fafesot: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
pacesetting:
I'm a full blooded Igbo.

But as someone who grew up in the Middle Belt, lived 6 years in the west, and spent 8 years working in the far North, what I want is a true united Nigeria.

In 2015 I voted for Buhari against Jonathan because I thought his "change" mantra was genuine.

But now, Nigeria has never been divided on religious and tribal lines than the way it is today, and I put most of the blames on Buhari's nepotistic leadership.

Right now, it will make more sense if PDP cedes the presidential ticket to the South East (Obi preferably). Power can't go back to the North again, because it could cripple Nigeria completely.

And for APC and PDP, the former will stand a better chance if Osinbajo becomes the presidential flagbearer.

What I want is Osinbajo for APC and Obi for PDP. Then people will decide who to vote for.

You sound like you're begging grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by pacesetting: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fafesot:

You sound like you're begging grin
Maybe you didn't read well.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Sleekfingers: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/2023-presidency-why-atiku-wike-should-support-south-east-nwodo/

So APC should give the southeast their presidential ticket too? Awon confused people....PDP should give the southeast their presidential ticket na......

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by JOemmy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
The pdp will definitely loose the 2023 presidential election if they give their ticket to atiku again. Most southerers will never accept another 8yrs of fulani rule after buhari am sure most igbos will cast their votes for any southern apc candidate if atiku gets pdp ticket he won't even get the massive votes he got in 2019 this time in the north kwankwanso who have millions of supporters have left the pdp to nnpn so I don't know where atiku and his supporters are hoping on to get votes to make him president in 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Burruchaga71(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
I said this and am saying it again. There will be nothing like Nigeria if South East are denied presidency in 2023. I swear with my mother's grave
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Miracle2022: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
The Nwodo did not tell us was the president from the north east.
This is democracy,majority always have their way. Nwodo should rather go and tell his igbo candidates to go and campaign instead of trying to blackmail other regions.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Orpe7(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Presidency isnt served for free
Go and campaign for it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by magzey: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
And will that give South East more Vote than North and a south west? grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by benheaven(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nwodo has spoken well. Nigerians are insensitive.We deserve this bad governance of BUHARI. THE PEOPLE DESERVE THE GOVERNMENT THEY GET. It baffles me to see people supporting ATIKU and TINUBU. WE ARE SHALLOW MINDED IN NIGERIA. SORRY FOR NIGERIA.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by Almaigaa: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by adefitim(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
��

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by 1860ixt: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
So so true.
[/s]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo by 00FFT00(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
You can wail all you want, nobody gives a fvck. Igbo presidency in Nigeria is a dream that can never come to pass, know this and stop disturbing us with this trash again
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND

Jagaba the body pisser has been used and dumped already.
Fulani badt I swear.
Sorry!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Wants Amnesty For Treasury Looters / Why Do Nigerians Confuse Titles With Professions / Meet The Man That Stood Up For Nigerians In China and his state of origin(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.