Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tunde Bakare D Pastor That Thinks Dat Igbos Can't Decord His Msg & Body Languag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare D Pastor That Thinks Dat Igbos Can't Decord His Msg & Body Languag (548 Views)

Proof That Igbos Can't Stay Without Electricity, World Picture At Night. / No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) / Congratulations PMB! Igbos Can't Fault Your Re-election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare D Pastor That Thinks Dat Igbos Can't Decord His Msg & Body Languag by logicalman: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2022
pastor Tunder Bakare has been passing corded informations to his followers but he fails to understand that feet that runs fast will be caught by eyes that looks smart.

Pastor Tunde said sometime that he saw Igbos pursuing him in the dream.The latest is that Tafawa Beluwa cursed the Igbos and that he has prayed to remove the curse.
Re: Tunde Bakare D Pastor That Thinks Dat Igbos Can't Decord His Msg & Body Languag by SHINJA: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Abeg rest...Una wahala too much

I wish every responsible Yoruba will chase these pigs back to their barren land of cannibals shocked

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare D Pastor That Thinks Dat Igbos Can't Decord His Msg & Body Languag by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Who be this werey!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare D Pastor That Thinks Dat Igbos Can't Decord His Msg & Body Languag by logicalman: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2022
I thought that the clergy men should see the whole world as their constituency and should not follow tribal agenda rather Christ programme .
Re: Tunde Bakare D Pastor That Thinks Dat Igbos Can't Decord His Msg & Body Languag by Amumaigwe: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2022
logicalman:
I thought that the clergy men should see the whole world as their constituency and should not follow tribal agenda rather Christ programme .

No mind the business man that borrowed 9 billion from a bank to set up his church empire hoping to hoodwink members through burdens of tithes and seeds to repay the loan, unbeknown to him that guys have opened their eyes against scam Christian messages. E come choke.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare D Pastor That Thinks Dat Igbos Can't Decord His Msg & Body Languag by logicalman: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
SHINJA:
Abeg rest...Una wahala too much

I wish every responsible Yoruba will chase these pigs back to their barren land of cannibals shocked

I am ashamed of you even to be in the country with you is my headache.Please work had to civilised your mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Rejoice Over Amaechi's Declaration Of Interest To Run For President / Atiku Abubakar Joins Social Media Platfrom, Tik Tok / Yemi Osinbajo SAN Meets With Governor Of Anambra State Charles Soludo And Meets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.