Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Proof That The Country Is No Longer For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proof That The Country Is No Longer For You (242 Views)

Charles Abi: DJ Switch Is Safe, Out Of The Country / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Proof That Sylvester Stallone Is Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That The Country Is No Longer For You by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2022
"How many times will they tell u dat dis con3 is no longer 4 u?" - Asari Dokubo

Ladies & gentlemen, c the memo I stumbled upon wen I go buy bread & akara, wen I examine d content of d paper dem use wrap akara 4 me...

3 tins of peak milk, #180?
Who dey rule con3 den abeg?
wat type of inflation do we have now?

1 Share

Re: Proof That The Country Is No Longer For You by Hezzyluv: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Chai... cry

The one wey catch my attention well well,

no.2 1/2 carton of malt #700. Wey one can of malt now na #300 cry

3. 1carton of bottle water #350 wey 1bottle now na #100 some places ene 150 or 200

1 Like

Re: Proof That The Country Is No Longer For You by Solvelink: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2022
The grand total of the stuffs listed would be summed up to 100k in this current regime if i am nt mistaken.
Re: Proof That The Country Is No Longer For You by ValCon888: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Once the price of goods go up, they will never come down till judgment day.

And this was just in 2004 when life was still hard. But today life is unbearable. In 2024 it will be unmanageable.

We are slowly getting to the stage where the consequences of a revolution will be far better than daily suffering.

But until then, I still advise the country should be broken into pieces and sold as scrap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blogsindex6 / Activaura / I Made This Vfx Video On My Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.