Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,658 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

If You Are Getting To Know Her, Avoid Asking These 2 Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Getting To Know Her, Avoid Asking These 2 Questions (406 Views)

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Getting To Know Her, Avoid Asking These 2 Questions by Frankreporters(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Getting to know her is very different from establishing massive attentions with her. Just like in friendship, there is a big difference between actual friendship and acquaintance. This is also considered when you are trying to shoot your shot, especially at getting to know her stage.

Maybe you have seen a girl you like and you are willing to talk to her about your feelings for her. You and I know that it will look unprofessional and boring to rush things with her. If you rush a girl, you are obliviously giving her a red flag.

When a man sees a woman he likes, he would like to make a move, not the too fast kind of move. The first thing to do at this point is to establish an unbreakable communication relationship with her. This usually begins with questions and answers.

Of course, questions and answers is important while trying to build and sustain a communication relationship with a girl you like. This is because, it will be very boring if you alone do the talking while she do the listening. When you ask her a question, she responds, her response will give room for more questions. This will be able to sustain the communication until you she feels more comfortable with you.

Click here to continue reading.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Deadly Words That Can Kee Any Child / 8 Spirits That Cause Delay In Marriage For Ladies / Wetin My Girl Friend Do Me Today Part One(1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.