Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,135 members, 7,931,882 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate (13627 Views)

Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes / 19 Northern Speakers Proffer Solutions To Security Challenges Facing Region / COVID-19: Northern Governors Insist On Banning Almajiri System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by hammer567: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
I SMELL SHAME FOR TINUBU AFTER 2023

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by maasoap(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Heartless people!

Tomorrow now, they will still come on social media and start crying!

People just don't learn!

Meanwhile it might just be Tinubu pulling media stunt!

That's their choice. Who is yours? Stop ranting, damn!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by UselessBuharist: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Suffer nor dey tire these northerners. Una don activate una mumu again
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by maasoap(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
hammer567:
I SMELL SHAME FOR TINUBU AFTER 2023

Shame is not in trying. There is no shame in trying or aspiring. I wonder who are the mentors and role models for the kids of this generation?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by UselessBuharist: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Winters23:
grin

Fit and capable with Tinubu in same sentence must be a joke.

Very soon another news will hit front page with headline as

"All northern cattle rustlers endorse Tinubu as concensus candidate"

All northern terrorist endorse Tinubu as consensus candidate
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by CSTRR: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wetin concern me?
Na una cross to bear.
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Echoban: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu Nation Newspaper don start

The nation paper seems to be the most active among others not only on Presidency something alone, generally, so I'm not surprised they got Intel's across the country.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-youths-women-in-19-northern-states-adopt-tinubu-as-consensus-candidate/

No consensus! Let the party delegates choose their candidate like they did with buhari in 2014. Let's assess the strength of all the aspirants.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by maasoap(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
The train is unstoppable! Even the haters know that already.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-youths-women-in-19-northern-states-adopt-tinubu-as-consensus-candidate/

Millions of women and youths from across the nineteen Northern states on Friday marched on the Presidential Villa to demand the adoption of All Progressives Congress national leader, Bola Tinubu, as the consensus candidate of the party in the 2023 Presidential Election.

Who counted them?
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by DEV4REAL: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
if there is one thing Nigeria is very bad at is choosing the right leader they are carried away by corrupt leaders and they expect a change, why not advocate for good new leaders
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by onuman: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
On election day, the same youths shall vote a northern presidential candidate who may emerge as PDP presidential candidate. The northern candidate wins most of the northern states, then wins 25% of votes in some southern states to emerge winner.
Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern Nigeria through its soldiers who proliferated 19 states in the old Northern region, is a huge handicap to southern presidential aspirants.
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Baba40:
He is the PRESIDENT come 2023

what will Tinubu do for nigria if he becomes president? Can Tinubu fight corruption? Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Charly68: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
This Hurricane Jagaban.. This group of people are the deciders of every election... But let's pray Jagaban will scape the huddles of APC power hawks ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by n3xt(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
The unconvicted Drug Baron of Bourdillon
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Nonexisting: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Zonefree:

President of South West NURTW.
You of all people should know that this thread will be flooded by paid agents so no need arguing with them. For your information, they are only five people with over 100 different monikers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by BabaIbo: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by AllahIsGarbage: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by AntonVince: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:

Millions of women and youths from across the nineteen Northern states /

Millions? Why not trillions? 1di0ts.
Not surprised. It's his propaganda outfit - The Nations.
grin
All these desperate attempts at stampeding Buhari into endorsing Tinubu are exercises in futility.

How about testing his popularity on the platform of ACN?
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by LeoDeKing: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Are you sure you have sense?

So helping those in need is now a scam to an online political thug like you? Honestly some of you have taken foolishness as a job.

Before you quote me foolishly again, go and check the posts of the username i am calling out and get to understand why I am calling his attention u hungry thug
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 1 & 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by JB4life: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Affliction shall not arise again in Jesus Mighty Name Amen
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by AntonVince: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Winters23:
grin

Fit and capable with Tinubu in same sentence must be a joke.

Very soon another news will hit front page with headline as

"All northern cattle rustlers endorse Tinubu as concensus candidate"

That caught my attention too.
I pray the Lagos State's accounts survive the ongoing massive pillaging of tax payers' hard-earned money all in a bid to buy phantom endorsements for a pee-pooing thief.

grin
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by BlueBlackPackag(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dey shock wey go wire Tinubu and him promoters still dey charge for hellfire.
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by franchasofficia: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 1 & 2
Honestly you are irritating me and I wished this is real life where I can see the person behind this moniker.

Just to enlighten you so you stop being a hindrance to people's progress in life.

The guy I am calling out posted about being sacked by his boss unjustly and being stuck at his location and needed financial help to startup a business to sustain himself. His thread made front page some weeks ago.

I got moved by his story and promised to assist him with the startup capital he said he needed and I told him to quote me on 30th march so I could get his details and send to my admin to add him as staff to be paid in march.

Unfortunately a mod banned my main moniker same day he quoted me for a political post i made on politics section and I couldn't reply him no send him PM.

I have tried to reach him to no avail and decided to target a fp topic with this moniker i created.

Instead of u to help call his attention here, u are here calling mods foolishly.

Do I look like your mate in any area of life u quoted me quoting scam rules of this forum, are u okay in the head? Nonsense boy. I don't blame u, I blame the faceless forum that made inconsequential online political thugs like you have a voice you lack in real life angry

If this was in real life, who born u to get close to me talk more of quoting my words. I just feel like seeing u in person honestly. Just thank your stars it's online

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by adelaja70(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
sweetjohn:
Time to eat this fool money and clean mouth
FOOL like bird brain Pete Edochie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Baba40:
He is the PRESIDENT come 2023

President of Lagos.

No be only concensus.
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Gentlerespect76: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
What's wrong with this people?
Re: APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by adelaja70(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Charly68:
This Hurricane Jagaban.. This group of people are the deciders of every election... But let's pray Jagaban will scape the huddles of APC power hawks ..
IF you have somebody like TANKO YAKASAI backing you... Abeg forget all these urchins and miscreants on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano And Oshiomhole At 4th Nnamdi Azikwe's Lecture Awka / Court Grants Bail To Nurse Who Treated Sen. Isiaka Adeleke / Refineries Lose Over 200 Billion Under Buhari- Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.