Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) (50229 Views)

'Nobody Remembers The 8-2!' - Lewandowski Quizzed On Barca's Humiliation / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
When you see things like this you suddenly realise how bad and inhumane Nigerians really are.

One person in Nigeria will heartlessly embezzle monies meant for these stadia with no remorse

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by ojobek: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
That number 2 suit me die,just like t-to
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
otunbaajamu:
I worked in this stadium last year. On two occasions. A good experience.

A country in the desert has water to water grass.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Katcall: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
paulolee:
watching a documentary about this Qatar stadiums, I saw one dt have hotel inside, d hotel rooms av glass doors n u can watch live matches from ur hotel room n i was like WOW
imagine d feeling of me docking a foreign bea in doggy style In dt hotel n seeing messi scoring a last minute winning goal, d feeling would be magical...
choose one, fingering or sucking pussy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Katcall: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
emmyluizzz:
is my eye paining me or is it that my mind is playing tricks on me

all these stadiums look like a pussy

I mean pussy man
favorite sex position?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
ensamy:
Islamic Republic and no terrorism shocked shocked shocked

Get bless you.
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by HRMK: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
that nigeria missed qatar shuldnt bother any1 bcs ghana,too wont go beyond the preliminary stage!ghana will come last at group stages!!
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by FullBlastLight: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
jakD:
Those nonsense inferior eagle players! So, Nigeria won't be in Qatar this year!

Na today?
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by techWriter3: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Islamic Republic and no terror
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by kingyakos: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:

Super eagle na name of animal place or thing?
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by colonelwealth(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Davidson1010:
If not for PDP distraction, buhari could have built one of the best stadium in the world. If the Nigeria constitution can be amended to give buhari another 8 years, it could be the best decision by the national assembly.
It took buhari and Osibanjo just ONLY 7 years to handle security and economy perfectly. So, if given him another 4 or 8 years, USA and the world in general, will wish to be a Nigeria citizen

Na so grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by alenwup(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
7. Stadium 974 is a football stadium in Ras Abu Aboud, Doha, Qatar. Opened 30 November 2021, it is a temporary venue that will host matches during the 2022 FIFA World Cup, after which it will be deconstructed.
Na this one Ghana go play their matches
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
no 7 stadium is for Africans and their boring games
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by asainco(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Davidson1010:
If not for PDP distraction, buhari could have built one of the best stadium in the world. If the Nigeria constitution can be amended to give buhari another 8 years, it could be the best decision by the national assembly.
It took buhari and Osibanjo just ONLY 7 years to handle security and economy perfectly. So, if given him another 4 or 8 years, USA and the world in general, will wish to be a Nigeria citizen

Supported!!!

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by AnalQueenluci: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Olasyke:
Even though only nurtw revenue in Ibadan for eight years can build it,
It's going to take 30 years and billions of loans from china to be able to build substandard version of this stadiums.

The person that designed this stadium has a thing for pusssy.
Or why are they all oval shaped?
your soul is dirty
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Lightorder: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wait o ! Why is there no boko haram in this country ?
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
9ja can NEVER attain this. Quote me if wrong
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Nettybrown(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Olasyke:
It's going to take 30 years and billions of loans from china to be able to build substandard version of this stadiums.

You read my mind bro!
I was gonna say that too! grin
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by victorazy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
paulolee:
watching a documentary about this Qatar stadiums, I saw one dt have hotel inside, d hotel rooms av glass doors n u can watch live matches from ur hotel room n i was like WOW
imagine d feeling of me docking a foreign bea in doggy style In dt hotel n seeing messi scoring a last minute winning goal, d feeling would be magical...

Idiet grin
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by KosiGee(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
I remember the Al Janoub stadium generating controversies. The architect Zaha Hadid said the design was inspired by the local Dhow boats, however looking at the stadium from above, it looks like some well relaxed female reproductive part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by wizzyvibes: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Look how all the stadiums in quatar do not have any race track. But in Nigeria, any stadium built must have race track. Race track for me, make stadiums look ugly.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Mozenge1: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
paulolee:

Pass me the loud Abeg
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by thatigboman1: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
gospelpen:
I love the number 3 the most. So much value for education in that country. Imagine using such a huge edifice to draw the attention of the young people back to school.

I look forward to the day our Nigerian universities will have such stadiums.

If you are interested in studying and working abroad via scholarships, check out some of the international undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship opportunities on S C H O L A R S V I B E. COM

It's a platform dedicated to bringing you updates on scholarship opportunities in mostly tier 1 countries.

Good luck!
the stadium is said to be built in the environ where several universities are located, not that any of the universities owns it.
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by WATCHOVER(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Didijiji:
So Naija will not be present...

Eguaveon

Eguaveon

Eguaveon..

How many times did I call you?
Leave Eguaveon alone NFF and goal keeper trainer caused the problem
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by ADEBAZ95(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
paulolee:

Qatar is far ahead n Nigeria problem like dis pass building stadiums
Akpabio still de chop insults concerning dt beautiful stadium he built in uyo, d locals de swear for am say e supposed use dt plenty dollars create jobs or build like 5 factories for uyo community..

Re read what u typed. Did Qatar build stadium before factory.

You must have a working national before you would talking of building stadium.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Yinka1808: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
See what a reasonable country is doing with oil money
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by reiddecuti: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Olasyke:

U see what I saw, abi u saw what I see.

Whatever!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by maticar: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
kushme:

Wait, so if you qualify you get $1.5million?
Yup

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Midas01: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Shey if na woman post this rubbish you'll call her ashawo?
paulolee:
I watched a documentary about one of this Qatar stadiums, I saw n liked a particular stadium dt have hotel inside, d hotel rooms av glass doors n walls dt u can watch live matches from ur hotel room tru d door or walls n i was like WOW
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by PetroDolla2020: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bad belle grin nigeria will go far, but Ghana won’t go far? grin Don’t know why you Nigerians are so petty and full of jealousy grin

Has Nigeria ever gone beyond the second round at the World Cup? Ghana almost got to the semis in 2010 and you are here talking crap? cool

HRMK:
that nigeria missed qatar shuldnt bother any1 bcs ghana,too wont go beyond the preliminary stage!ghana will come last at group stages!!
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by crowther15(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Davidson1010:

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics / Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.