Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,144 members, 7,890,860 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. (1241 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Animegirl(f): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
For decades, men has brand women as leeches. But to be honest with you, there are men leeches too. Now, how to spot them.

1. He flashes your phone all the time, and expect you to call back. My Dears, if you decide to call, what you would hear next is send me airtime. Such guy is shameless.

2. If he offers to take you on a date and later gave you the lame excuse of forgetting his wallet. Pls, do yourself a favour, pay the bills and never meet up for a second date. In fact, ladies carry extra cash whenever you're going out with a man.

3. There is a category of men called "classy leeches'. The type of guys look classy in the latest designs, all bought with women money. Now really, isn't that the lowest, most despicable a man can get?

By nature, men are created to be providers. I dont mean that women can't pay the bill or buy a guy airtime. But if it is the guy's habit to get a lady money, that is something else.

4. He pays a lot of attention to his looks. Such men exist for the sole purpose of looking good and will have no pride when it comes to begging women for money to cater for their vanity. All he ever talks about is how much he spent on this shirt, shoe, cologne or pair of sunglasses. He knows nothing about what is happening around the world and all conversation revolves around him.

5. He says he keeps his money with his mother or has one invisible huge investment, with the excuse of not wanting to touch the invested money.

6.He is not embarrassed to ask you to buy him airtime, a drink and even borrow your fancy shades. If you have a car, he will drive you and then borrow it every now and then (most likely to make a statement).

7. He hangs out with the rich. All he talks about are his rich friends or the moneyed girls he has dated. Hold tight to your purse because you might be his next victim.

8.He does not have a job. He will say he is an artist, model, designer or professional photographer. He can pass for anyone.

Lastly, real men don't flash/beep. It's an awful habit. A leech probably saves the last unit of his credit to beep all day and all night, all his life angry

Pls ladies run from Nigeria broke men, they're one step closer to become leeches and emotional manipulators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by posty56: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
men how to spot leeches :- all Nigeria girls lol including the financial stable ones ,they still want to dip hand into your purse,make money travel out go find women wey no give crap about your money

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by flames007(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Let me not speak much grammar- you like vawulence cheesy
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
4." He pays a lot of attention to his looks. Such men exist for the sole purpose of looking good and will have no pride when it comes to begging women " what a brazen lie, Another
calculated campaign to tarnish the image of men, we would not take this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by MadamVanessa(f): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
shocked
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
I rather be a "LEECH" than be called a "MAGA". cool

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by fikayormi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Proudly Leech cool Anything to avoid being wrecked by vaginarians is welcome by me .

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by sonofelizabeth(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I'm still in your email! Answer naaaa, I want to tell you something.
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Cyphar(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
LIVINGICON:
I rather be a "LEECH" than be called a "MAGA". cool

Bros I go like be like you grin
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by paulolee(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
no need for steps to spot female leeches...we know already
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by walkingshadow911: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
we all knows who are made a Leech by nature.
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Animegirl:
For decades, men has brand women as leeches. But to be honest with you, there are men leeches too. Now, how to spot them.

1. He flashes your phone all the time, and expect you to call back. My Dears, if you decide to call, what you would hear next is send me airtime. Such guy is shameless.

2. If he offers to take you on a date and later gave you the lame excuse of forgetting his wallet. Pls, do yourself a favour, pay the bills and never meet up for a second date. In fact, ladies carry extra cash whenever you're going out with a man.

3. There is a category of men called "classy leeches'. The type of guys look classy in the latest designs, all bought with women money. Now really, isn't that the lowest, most despicable a man can get?

By nature, men are created to be providers. I dont mean that women can't pay the bill or buy a guy airtime. But if it is the guy's habit to get a lady money, that is something else.

4. He pays a lot of attention to his looks. Such men exist for the sole purpose of looking good and will have no pride when it comes to begging women for money to cater for their vanity. All he ever talks about is how much he spent on this shirt, shoe, cologne or pair of sunglasses. He knows nothing about what is happening around the world and all conversation revolves around him.

5. He says he keeps his money with his mother or has one invisible huge investment, with the excuse of not wanting to touch the invested money.

6.He is not embarrassed to ask you to buy him airtime, a drink and even borrow your fancy shades. If you have a car, he will drive you and then borrow it every now and then (most likely to make a statement).

7. He hangs out with the rich. All he talks about are his rich friends or the moneyed girls he has dated. Hold tight to your purse because you might be his next victim.

8.He does not have a job. He will say he is an artist, model, designer or professional photographer. He can pass for anyone.

Lastly, real men don't flash/beep. It's an awful habit. A leech probably saves the last unit of his credit to beep all day and all night, all his life angry

Pls ladies run from Nigeria broke men, they're one step closer to become leeches and emotional manipulators.

Nice one
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Mryacks: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Male golddiggers/leeches are a shameless bunch, probably worse than females. I dated one briefly before: always demanded money from me like he was the one making it (and mind you we were just dating), acted like he had money and drove a fast car but was actually broke as hell, blamed his ex-wife in Nigeria for putting him in debt but knowing how flashy he was - that was a lie, 10-years older than me but behaved like a child. I'll never put myself in that situation again. Good riddance.

Broke men who have the audacity to date and worse, mooch off women's money, should be imprisoned.

Ooh oh...sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Come to abuja, they are plenty.

They wear kaftan and slipper, some even drive good car, live in service apartments but all na wash.

The only thing that is registered to their name is the kaftan and slipper
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by posty56: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Okonandmary:
Come to abuja, they are plenty.

They wear kaftan and slipper, some even drive good car, live in service apartments but all na wash.

The only thing that is registered to their name is thd kaftan and slipper
Abuja , politicians children full there shebi? I wan back one politician daughter
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Savedday: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by toujurs: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
80% of the ladies on this forum are hungry, and comfirm urgent 2k. This isn't an argument but a fact. Most of the girls out there too are reapers. Once you begin to date them its billing upon billing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cyphar:

Bros I go like be like you grin

You wan be leech like me?? E get how we dey take do am and hit our sure targets.
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by siofra(f): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
toujurs:
80% of the ladies on this forum are hungry, and comfirm urgent 2k. This isn't an argument but a fact. Most of the girls out there too are reapers. Once you begin to date them its billing upon billing.

Sorry, please do you have any free urgent 2k you can borrow me?

God bless.

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Animegirl(f): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
siofra:

God bless.

Lol... Siofra, the small boy is still eating from mummy's pot.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by fikayormi(m): 4:54am On Apr 03, 2022
siofra:

God bless.

Drop your aza
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by tonyblac: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2022
fikayormi:

Drop your aza
access bank
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by JOACHINpedro: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. by Boogyman557: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. / Why Do God Crate Me A Coward / See Me See Wahala!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.