Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,255 members, 7,970,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:36 PM

Stop Taking Sides Between Davido And Wizkid, Bobrisky Advise Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Taking Sides Between Davido And Wizkid, Bobrisky Advise Fans (285 Views)

Nina Uses Nkechi Blessing Failed Relationship To Advise Fans, Nkechi Reacts / 4999: Zlatan, Naira Marley, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Bobrisky & Tekno Photoshopped / You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Taking Sides Between Davido And Wizkid, Bobrisky Advise Fans by NetsInfos1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
As the drama with between Davido and Wizkid continues to heat up, more people drop their opinions on who to support.

Bobrisky urged fans to stop taking sides between Davido and Wizkid. Stating fans can appreciate both with necesarily taking sides.Both Musicians are diligent and exceptionally talented.

https://www.netsinfos.com/stop-taking-sides-between-davido-and-wizkid-bobrisky-advise-fans/

Re: Stop Taking Sides Between Davido And Wizkid, Bobrisky Advise Fans by Dankovich1: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
The most reasonable thing I have seen this boy said. That's very thoughtful of her. grin
Re: Stop Taking Sides Between Davido And Wizkid, Bobrisky Advise Fans by illicit(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
When Davido come dey oppress everybody with him papa money nko

Almost impregnated all our girls

Starboy for life

Bigwiz, Machala Babanla cool
Re: Stop Taking Sides Between Davido And Wizkid, Bobrisky Advise Fans by internationalman(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
I actually don't get why people hate on who they've never met face to face..

Have you ever chatted or talk on phone with someone for a long time only to be disappointed or dissatisfied with them when you eventually meet them in real life??

That's the kind of shocker most of you'd get when you meet with your celebrity crush or role model..

(1) (Reply)

What My Girlfriend Did That Has Left Me Sad And I Want To Send Her Away / Rema Laments As ASUU Strike Hit 2months - Photo / Yul Edochie: Many Of You Are Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.