Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Appreciation After Disbursement - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Appreciation After Disbursement (337 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Fund Disbursement!! / AROCOM Secures N10B Bail Out Fund,to Commence Disbursement Immediately / 3 Factors That Influence Property Value Appreciation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation After Disbursement by zikkyozabor(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please I will like to know if my action was rude or if I was wrong.
I get people who chat me up on LinkedIn to advertise their loan company. I decided to chat all of them up recently because I needed a loan.Unfortuantely,only one replied me almost immediately so I decided to go with that one.
Now,the problem started after the Disbursement. Not up to an hour I got the money,the loan agent sent me a message to show him appreciation fund the disbursement. In my mind, I said "na you go pay the loan for me abi na you borrow me the money nii" Besides,I needed this money to sort some bills. I replied him and said ok.He went further to tell me it is just for appreciation and it should be from my heart
I still replied him ok. About 4 hours or there about,he said and I quote "This is time whr u say send ur details"I went back to his statement and mentioned that he said appreciation should be from my heart.
The next day, without asking, he just sent his account details to me for appreciation.That is when I got pissed and told him he should have mentioned this from the start, and I do not have anything to give him.
He sent a voice note saying,his customers does that and if I said I won't do it,no problem and he went ahead to block me o WhatsApp.

Please house!!!! Did I get it wrong somewhere or it is a norm to always appreciate?
Re: Appreciation After Disbursement by Dayo52: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
You did nothing wrong. Move on.
Re: Appreciation After Disbursement by SmileDance(f): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2022
After their high interest rates, agent still dey ask for appreciation. Nigerians are too entitled

1 Like

Re: Appreciation After Disbursement by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2022
zikkyozabor:
I get people who chat me up on LinkedIn to advertise their loan company. I decided to chat all of them up recently because I needed a loan.Unfortuantely,only one replied me almost immediately so I decided to go with that one.
Now,the problem started after the Disbursement. Not up to an hour I got the money,the loan agent sent me a message to show him appreciation fund the disbursement. In my mind, I said "na you go pay the loan for me abi na you borrow me the money nii" Besides,I needed this money to sort some bills. I replied him and said ok.He went further to tell me it is just for appreciation and it should be from my heart
I still replied him ok. About 4 hours or there about,he said and I quote "This is time whr u say send ur details"I went back to his statement and mentioned that he said appreciation should be from my heart.
The next day, without asking, he just sent his account details to me for appreciation.That is when I got pissed and told him he should have mentioned this from the start, and I do not have anything to give him.
He sent a voice note saying,his customers does that and if I said I won't do it,no problem and he went ahead to block me o WhatsApp.

Please house!!!! Did I get it wrong somewhere or it is a norm to always appreciate?

You did not do anything wrong by not giving him any money.

The loan was given to you because you probably met the conditions specified by the loan company, also bear in mind that you are solely responsible for repaying the loan in full therefore you do not owe the lon agent any obligation to give him part of the money.
Re: Appreciation After Disbursement by Gamesmart: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2022
zikkyozabor:

Report him to his employers with the evidence.

If you don't, you are one of the reeetards that help make Nigeria a shithole.

(1) (Reply)

MFG - Post Covid-19 Empowerment Funds / Resource Kits For Doing Business With NNPC / Free Binary Options Profitable Strategy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.