Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,466 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello (2020 Views)

Nigeria Will Become Developed Like Kogi If I’m President: Yahaya Bello / Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / David Mark: I Will Turn Nigeria’s Economy Around In Two Years (2) (3) (4)

I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Governor Yahaya Bello says he wil replicate what he has done in Kogi State if elected Nigeria’s president in 2023.

“I am running for president because I see a bright light shining at the end of the tunnel for our nation,” Mr Bello said on Saturday.

“I am not one of those who always see doom. What God has helped us to do in Kogi state, by the grace of God we will replicate the same in Nigeria.”

Mr Bello said this while declaring to contest the 2023 presidential election at the Eagles Square in Abuja.

“Despite the difficulties we face today, the privilege of being a Nigerian is one I cherish so dearly.

“Dear friends and fellow patriots, I wish to declare my intention to run for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 2023 general election,” he said.

Mr Bello, 46, assumed office as Kogi Governor in 2015 and became famous for his administration’s failure to pay civil servants salaries.

In 2019, he won re-election, adjudged by both foreign and local observers to be marred by wide-spread violence.

https://gazettengr.com/nigeria-will-become-developed-like-kogi-if-im-president-yahaya-bello/
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Like if you want Tinubu to become president,share if you want yahaya Bello to be president,follow if you support none.

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by kettykings: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
This man is a whole Circus

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022

This man is a clown axwearugad cheesy

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Visocrate(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
God forbid

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by flokii: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
May God not allow you become president.. can this m0ron even win Kogi state in a free and fair election?

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by LeoDeKing: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Whenever I read about this man's ambition and his ensuing public statements, I always feel he is acting comedy.

A gov paying workers salaries in percentage should be thinking of how to escape efcc net on completion of his tenure when he is stripped of immunity rather than talking about being in charge of the whole country.

Turn Nigeria to kogi, how?

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by BSdetective: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Oh no cry
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by rolams(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
See werey!
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by UselessBuharist: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
At least you have warned Nigerians

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Cholls(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
My brothers and sisters

Excerpt:

“I am not one of those who always see doom. What God has helped us to do in Kogi state, by the grace of God we will replicate the same in Nigeria.”

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by rickpat(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
IS KOGI STATE THAT FANTASTIC?...SO KOGI IS NOW A BENCH MARK FOR NIGERIA...na wa
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by olamidedivotee: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are you kidding me?

All time clown.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly get my contact from my signature.

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by MANDIPUTIN: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by whoawa(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you want Tinubu to become president,share if you want yahaya hello to be president,follow if you support none.

It will never be well with you for suggesting this two devil's.

You are indeed a wicked man

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by VictorUSA(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
When people who are intellectually and politically capable are speaking I don't expect dunce like this to speak.

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Bobloco: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
........paying all Nigerian workers percentage salaries just as he is doing in kogi State
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
You're not normal, Sah!

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Totilopussylick(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
This man maybe speaking with experience.

Kogi state is quite free of terrorists, bandits and kidnappers sad
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Racoon(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
shocked This must be another comical joke. Nigerians you have been warned already. To be forwarded is to be forearmed.

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Racoon(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This man maybe speaking with experience.Kogi state is quite free of terrorists, bandits and kidnappers.
Whao! Seems you also amusing us like yeye Bello.

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
I look you I laff na ein fit diz news

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Nyanmiridunce: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
How can I chop from the man's money sef? Shebi he no get sense ni, make I join in his yeye ambition and chop wetin I wan chop.

One thing is that, the dust from voters' sandals packed inside a nylon can't reach yeye Bello talk less of their real votes.

Mumu man

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
You're a joke Bello
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by sterlingD(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
LWKMD

Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Rickmann: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Nasa005: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2022
nawa.. this man I pity u. Better hide oo
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by JUMO95: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2022
this is why he will never be president
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by mightyhaze: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: I Will Turn Nigeria Into Kogi State When I Become President - Yahaya Bello by Adolfhitler001: 2:20am On Apr 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Whenever I read about this man's ambition and his ensuing public statements, I always feel he is acting comedy.

A gov paying workers salaries in percentage should be thinking of how to escape efcc net on completion of his tenure when he is stripped of immunity rather than talking about being in charge of the whole country.

Turn Nigeria to kogi, how?
He is smart he is actually thinking of how to escape efcc net by becoming the president grin

How Amaechi Betrayed Me By Ex Gov. Peter Odili / Rufai Oseni Interviews Bola Tinubu / Breaking News: Peter Obi Steps Down For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu